Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 99. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I have to say, with a balance of less than 1400 DMD, my stake average is over 1 DMD per day.
That's 27%, which is unrivaled for this level of investment!

Is there a minimum amount to keep in the wallet for staking ? I've had 10 DMD in mine for months, and haven't seen a single stake payment.

You can theoretically stake with just 10 DMD, but the best pile size is around 200. With that said, people have staked with piles as small as 0.1 or even 0.01 DMD. It's pretty random. Your odds improve with larger pile sizes. You might check coin control and see if your 10 DMD are all in a single pile or if there are multiple piles. If there are multiple piles I'd suggest consolidating them into one pile.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I have to say, with a balance of less than 1400 DMD, my stake average is over 1 DMD per day.

Is there a minimum amount to keep in the wallet for staking ? I've had 10 DMD in mine for months, and haven't seen a single stake payment.
legendary
Activity: 3388
Merit: 3514
born once atheist
I still can't removed from cryptsy... This is extremely irritating at this time

Cryptsy???  WTF?  did you just wake up there, Rip Van Winkle?
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

With the stable nature and longevity of this coin, it's far more profitable than my traditional IRA.

As a side-note, pay careful attention to the other masternode coins - quite a few of them have very
questionable support and development communities. I've recently tried XIOS and VSYNC and I'm NOT optimistic.
BE WARY, and do your research - I certainly wish I had.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Several DMD Diamond campaign positions have been filled. If you re interested into something like that and you like posting about crypto, send me a PM. Helping DMD grow and making money in the process does seem as a very interesting solution, IMO.
Activity: 2
modify: eliminated and glued.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
my friend got me into this but the rules are confusing/
join our slack and ask questions
request invite here
https://bit.diamonds/contact.php
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
Re-posting our sign campaign again.

Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of our great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dmd-diamond-30-scarce-valuable-secure-pos-30-masternodes-65-580725
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $150 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please PM me. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Cheers!

This sounds interesting, another quick bump for this.
Activity: 1073
Merit: 666
Glad to see this old old coin still alive, although it has been changed a couple of times already.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
I still can't removed from cryptsy... This is extremely irritating at this time
Confusing - Cryptsy does not exist anymore!
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
1000% ROI Masternode Coin
This coin Has a lot of things to learn from
Activity: 27
today I want to send som dmd to the exchange. after starting dmd wallet 3.13 it is crashing with message program stopped.
after restarting the same situation. how can I repair my wallet?

Try this:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.24173112
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
today I want to send som dmd to the exchange. after starting dmd wallet 3.13 it is crashing with message program stopped.
after restarting the same situation. how can I repair my wallet?
Activity: 4
Hi, I wanted to know if someone can help me, I sent 37 Diamonds from my wallet to Bittrex but the diamonds never showed up on Bittrex, the coins got deducted from my balance, but never showed up. In my wallet it says 0 confirmations/unconfirmed, and the transaction does not show up on the blockchain,/blockexplorer. Does anyone know what should I do to get me DMDs back ? I have sent before to Bittrex and had no problems, this time I dont know what went wrong. I already tried to close the wallet several times, nothing changed.

Would appreciate if anyone has any suggestions

Sam

You are using the latest version of the wallet 3.0013?
This is important because if this is the version 3.0012 it needs to be updated.

if coins stuck in a zero confirm transaction u can get them back by use the repairoption
zapwallettxes

in tool walletrepair

Thanks for the info, I will try it out later as I am traveling at the moment....If I have any problems I will message you.

Sam

This makes the wallet "forget" any unconfirmed transactions, thus enabling you to reuse their inputs.

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Hi, I wanted to know if someone can help me, I sent 37 Diamonds from my wallet to Bittrex but the diamonds never showed up on Bittrex, the coins got deducted from my balance, but never showed up. In my wallet it says 0 confirmations/unconfirmed, and the transaction does not show up on the blockchain,/blockexplorer. Does anyone know what should I do to get me DMDs back ? I have sent before to Bittrex and had no problems, this time I dont know what went wrong. I already tried to close the wallet several times, nothing changed.

Sam

if coins stuck in a zero confirm transaction u can get them back by use the repairoption
zapwallettxes

in tool walletrepair

This makes the wallet "forget" any unconfirmed transactions, thus enabling you to reuse their inputs.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

Sam

Activity: 131
Merit: 12
I am a baby to cryptocurrency~
Which rights do your tokens provide its holders with?

Diamond (DMD) this is not token, but this is coin.
There is a big difference between these things.
Tokens are mostly found on the ETH platform.
This system does not have its own blockchain and based on someone else's platform.
In contrast, the coin has its own blockchain and is able to create own services and even tokens on its platform.

No one forbids people to be the investor and become richer  Smiley

Thank you for the explanation! I like DMD a lot! I do hope I could get to knowing it long time ago. But it is still not too late! Join us!
Activity: 4
Yes I sent it to my Diamond Wallet on Bittrex

Activity: 34
Also.... did you send it to your DMD wallet on Bittrex?
Activity: 34

Sam

Try the suggestion below, or what I did in a few posts up.  If its not showing up on the block chain then your wallet files may have been compromised.  Your best hope is to find an older wallet backup file to load from. 

Please check with this item 18. Q: https://diamond-info.github.io/#q18
Pages:
Jump to: