Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 65. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Ugh down again.

I moved here: http://pool.testserverino.de

about 90 Mh/s on this one now since doge.scryptpools.com went down
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
It's starting to look like no more payouts at all.. I've got ~100,000 trapped in there as well.  Let's just hope the pool op is asleep ATM and all will be well in a few hours otherwise the shit is really going to hit the fan.. 

BTW, I've moved to another pool, can't believe people are still throwing hashes at this pool.  Huh

No more automatic payouts??? I have almost 130.000 to withdraw...

which pool?
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
What happened to the pool.  It went down.   

try doge.cryptoculture.net for backup.
Activity: 210
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
It's starting to look like no more payouts at all.. I've got ~100,000 trapped in there as well.  Let's just hope the pool op is asleep ATM and all will be well in a few hours otherwise the shit is really going to hit the fan.. 

BTW, I've moved to another pool, can't believe people are still throwing hashes at this pool.  Huh

Me too. I had set the automatic payour limit to 100,000 and now I have 112,000 still not getting the payout.
Hope it gets resolved soon.
Activity: 3
my account was locked as i mistyped my password and hit enter a few times while the site was being slow, could you please unlock it?
account name is dr0ne

thanks
Activity: 153
I have close to 450k to withdraw. Nothing yet.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

Activity: 9
Activity: 8
My account got locked because I tried to log in with my phone. I tried a few different passwords.
Username is same as in here - Could you unlock it, please?
Pool owner, I have literally had both an embolism and aneurysm over the past couple of hours due to the auto-payout function being disabled. I write this from my hospital bed: half comatose, awaiting surgery. I have exhausted my room's supply of brown paper bags in which to hyperventilate and I am considering taking out some sort of life insurance policy, lest I fall afoul of the crushing anxiety that has beset me due to my stuck Dogecoin. I may even go so far as to call up the global timezone committee and lobby to abolish all different timezones so that we aren't in a situation where you are most likely asleep and not at the beck and call of hundreds of doge fans who struggle to fashion a sentence together.

In all seriousness, I was awake at 4am this morning and watched the pool header change before my eyes with your updates - you're obviously a dedicated pool owner working hard on the maintenance and we thank you muchly for your efforts. I will push my pool donation to 1% in your honour; keep at it.

He doesn't disable the auto-payout. He force to 100k for everybody by default and you can set by yourself from 50,000 to 2,500,000.

query time 22124 ms
wtf?

I think I will move to another pool, this one has the potential but I think the owner under estimate it.
Come on Phonetic, don't give up!

sob, my doge is sad, tip it please!
Activity: 18
Pool owner, I have literally had both an embolism and aneurysm over the past couple of hours due to the auto-payout function being disabled. I write this from my hospital bed: half comatose, awaiting surgery. I have exhausted my room's supply of brown paper bags in which to hyperventilate and I am considering taking out some sort of life insurance policy, lest I fall afoul of the crushing anxiety that has beset me due to my stuck Dogecoin. I may even go so far as to call up the global timezone committee and lobby to abolish all different timezones so that we aren't in a situation where you are most likely asleep and not at the beck and call of hundreds of doge fans who struggle to fashion a sentence together.

In all seriousness, I was awake at 4am this morning and watched the pool header change before my eyes with your updates - you're obviously a dedicated pool owner working hard on the maintenance and we thank you muchly for your efforts. I will push my pool donation to 1% in your honour; keep at it.
Activity: 7
Phonetic  what is happening?
Activity: 84
all my doge is stuck...this is not good.
doge! doge! doge! Grin
Activity: 350
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
why is manual cash out disabled... welp this was nice while it lasted...
Activity: 322
It's not autopaying either.

just fyi
any way to get manual payouts?
Activity: 61
It's not autopaying either.

just fyi
Activity: 196
Are payouts disabled again? I'm sitting on quite a few in my account.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
I have bunch of confirmed Doges and have set autopayment with my address and payout threshold, but no coins get send to my wallet.
could you look at the payout processor of the website. There are other people reporting the same issue.

Thanks for the setting up the pool. Doing a good job considering almost half the network is on it. Keep it up.

And of course:

much help
                very
need
           doge
                            pleeeese
 payout     should 
Activity: 112
Looks like DDoS. Looking into it now
Pages:
Jump to: