Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 60. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Activity: 73
None of the dogecoin pools working?
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Not working and once again, coins don't show up. I'm starting to wonder and estimate how much of mine got "lost" in all those technical problems.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
Activity: 73
Hey,

I get error: "No servers could be used!" with cgminer. Weblogin and worker and URL is right. What to do? Much error Sad I don't have a firewall and I can mine FTC and LTC succesfully.

Code:
C:\temp\guiminer-scrypt_win32_binaries_v0.04\cgminer>cgminer --scrypt -u xxx.xxx -p xxx -o stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.org:3333 --gpu-platform 0 -d 0 -w 256 -v 1 -I 11 -g 1 -l 1 -T  --thread-concurrency 8000
[2013-12-15 13:18:58] Started cgminer 3.1.0
[2013-12-15 13:18:58] Probing for an alive pool
[2013-12-15 13:19:58] No servers were found that could be used to get work from.
[2013-12-15 13:19:58] Please check the details from the list below of the servers you have input
[2013-12-15 13:19:58] Most likely you have input the wrong URL, forgotten to add a port, or have not set up workers
[2013-12-15 13:19:58] Pool: 0  URL: stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.org:3333  User: xxx.xxx  Password: xxx
[2013-12-15 13:19:58] No servers could be used! Exiting.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
+1

Please remove or increase login timeout.

Is there any chance of removing the login timeout? It's really annoying having to login constantly.
copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
Is there any chance of removing the login timeout? It's really annoying having to login constantly.
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Activity: 112
Is there a particular time set for auto payout. I had set an auto payout for 10k, but I have already reached 12k but it is still not transferred.

Payouts go out every hour, will be reduced to every half hour soon.
Is this pool still supposed to work? I cannot get cudaminer to work on it at all! It just keeps saying that stratum authentication failed (and yes, I have set up a worker, and yes I use loginname.workername as the username).

I tried asking this question through the support link on the pool page, but this just says there was an error sending the message.

Can you copy/paste the command you are using for cudaminer and post it here?
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
Is there a particular time set for auto payout. I had set an auto payout for 10k, but I have already reached 12k but it is still not transferred.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Is this pool still supposed to work? I cannot get cudaminer to work on it at all! It just keeps saying that stratum authentication failed (and yes, I have set up a worker, and yes I use loginname.workername as the username).

I tried asking this question through the support link on the pool page, but this just says there was an error sending the message.
I scheduled a payout like 20 minutes ago, still nothing. Also, rounds haven't updated in a while.

Edit: finally came through. Just really, really backlogged.

Shouldn't be backlogged anymore

Nice job on the upgrade. Such speed.

Your pools been "down for maintenance" and crappy from the beginning. Been mining and checking the pool and after hours of mining I come home and see my box has been wasting resources all that time.

I'm guessing this shiny new hardware will make things go smoothly from now on, at least it's been all good and very fast and responsive since then. Good job.  Smiley

I did my best to keep it from being crappy during the last week but I understand the frustration of seeing the wasted resources of a miner that can't connect to it's pool. I'm really sorry about that.

The new hardware helped, but the main issue that was causing the site to lag so much was unrelated to the hardware and it has been resolved! The hardware will help as the pool grows.
I scheduled a payout like 20 minutes ago, still nothing. Also, rounds haven't updated in a while.

Shouldn't be backlogged anymore
Activity: 61

Any ETA on the pool coming back up?

Very curious about this quesion.  Cheesy

Pool is back up. Pretty sure I've got it right now. SQL should perform 10x better than before, and the site should not lag.

If you still see the maintenance mode notification, clear your DNS cache and refresh the page. New server, new IP.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100

Very curious about this quesion.  Cheesy
Activity: 155
Activity: 140
noticed difficulty jumped from 17 to 22 then server went into maintenance, looks like in a few days only big cards will be mining these coins
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I want to join please Sad  Embarrassed
Pages:
Jump to: