Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 62. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
The website hangs my computer whenever I mine with your pool. It was fine till a yesterday, not sure what is the exact problem that's causing this lag.

Had a massive database backlog last night while I slept. I've taken care of it, and the site should be loading faster. Will find a solution for the website lag this weekend.
My only problem with the site being off, is that I'm not able to know if my mining is effective : can't evaluate how much coins I'm making, can't calculate, and then it goes back on few hours later, with a number of coins that means nothing to me (I don't know if it's too much or not enough) and doesn't allow me to project myself with any strategy.

For that reason I feel that I'm not in control, ans that's pretty bad IMHO.

I feel for you Phonetic, I'm sure you're behind your comp all day long trying to find solutions, but for the miner it's also annoying to not know what's going on (not knowing if my hash, my money somehow, is used efficiently or not) ...

I'm staying on the pool few hours, see how it goes, then I'll see what to do.

I'll get it all sorted out soon. I appreciate your feedback, and will make the pool operate better soon. Still working out the bugs, but we're getting there.
No.... back to having issues again. I really like this pool when it's working. But that's not as often as I'd need it to be.

What issues are you having?

Just to let you know, when the website goes down, that doesn't mean your not getting credit for your mining.

If your miner is showing shares accepted, you're getting credited for them. The DB gets backlogged every few hours because of the high amount of inserts going into the database every second.

I've processed all of the backlogs and you should see the credit now for your mining. This weekend I will work hard to setup a database cluster, so we can have extremely good performance. Thanks for being patient.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
No.... back to having issues again. I really like this pool when it's working. But that's not as often as I'd need it to be.
The database was backlogged, I'm processing it now.

You should see coins coming in now...
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
after 4+ hours. At ~1000 kh\s get only 50k Doge.  Shocked

1 day ago in hour get 80k.  Diff. rise 5 to 9.5.

Why only ~ 12.5 k coins at hour. Huh

Yep. Another pool give me 46k at 1 hour.

w8 Phonetic. Now mine not here.  Cry
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
Well, on my side after 2h since last payment (100k auto) I get 2500 coins confirmed in my dashboard, nothing unconfirmed. I feel like my hash rate is going to the trash, so I'm done.

Gonna keep reading your posts to see if things are going better.

Good luck Smiley
Activity: 9
I am not getting any transactions since this morning. However, my workers have been working non-stop.
Activity: 7
I can´t change my automatic payout threshold  Undecided
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
The website hangs my computer whenever I mine with your pool. It was fine till a yesterday, not sure what is the exact problem that's causing this lag.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
My only problem with the site being off, is that I'm not able to know if my mining is effective : can't evaluate how much coins I'm making, can't calculate, and then it goes back on few hours later, with a number of coins that means nothing to me (I don't know if it's too much or not enough) and doesn't allow me to project myself with any strategy.

For that reason I feel that I'm not in control, ans that's pretty bad IMHO.

I feel for you Phonetic, I'm sure you're behind your comp all day long trying to find solutions, but for the miner it's also annoying to not know what's going on (not knowing if my hash, my money somehow, is used efficiently or not) ...

I'm staying on the pool few hours, see how it goes, then I'll see what to do.

Activity: 9
Hey Phonetic,

How can I view my confirmed and unconfirmed balances if the dashboard has been disabled? Also, the site is being very slow, as I'm sure you are aware of. When I login, the dashboard loads and even after 46 accepts, I see no unconfirmed or confirmed balance. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
What happened with the site?
Activity: 588
Merit: 520
Doesn't open for anymore, had to switch to another pool.
Activity: 196
Site is really slow too.
Activity: 196
Yeah, I only got 150k overnight. Had 250k in the 2 hours leading up to bed.

HuhHuh
Activity: 826
Merit: 302
after 4+ hours. At ~1000 kh\s get only 50k Doge.  Shocked

1 day ago in hour get 80k.  Diff. rise 5 to 9.5.

Why only ~ 12.5 k coins at hour. Huh

Everything is running pretty smoothly for me. Even though it's had a rough start, it's the best pool I've used thus far.

Great to hear  Cheesy
I have received my coins last night.
However ii think that there is some performance issue left unresolved. Browsing through site is slow.

That slowness you experience should last less than a minute or two. It'll happen every so often when there are very long rounds.
Activity: 14
Everything is running pretty smoothly for me. Even though it's had a rough start, it's the best pool I've used thus far.
Pages:
Jump to: