Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 15. (Read 166345 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
http://www.fobcoin.com/

This site is necessary to do a detailed promotion plan, propaganda.After a long time operation.Your team has won the trust of the some of the participants.Only the lack of effective promotion methods.

Yes, without promotion why anyone trust unknown site with their money.

i sent 250000 dolp to fobcoin, and it didnt deposit... i did everything right now i have to go out of my way to email with all details... thas not convenient for me... so i doubt serous money will be put in until something is done
I have tested 3 times and dolp deposit is works OK. You'd better to contact [email protected].
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

This site is necessary to do a detailed promotion plan, propaganda.After a long time operation.Your team has won the trust of the some of the participants.Only the lack of effective promotion methods.

i sent 250000 dolp to fobcoin, and it didnt deposit... i did everything right now i have to go out of my way to email with all details... thas not convenient for me... so i doubt serous money will be put in until something is done
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Why does my wallet never finish syncing? V1.0.0.2 Also 0.00 Dolp Balance, i made a transfer to the wallet 3 weeks ago
Activity: 267

Activity: 223
Merit: 100
Activity: 199
Merit: 102
Wondering does Fobcoin have 2FA (google authenticator) yet? This would help people trust the service.

Seems "Intraday Dividend" too small to pay it every day. So they accumulate it and pay some day.
They need involve people to their exchange. Some PR needed. Seems nobody knows about FobCoin.

Thanks for the explanation.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Hi,

When the pool send the payout ? No payout for yesterday ?

Thanks,

Yep, it is strange, but no payout for 2014-10-22

Let's wait for developer will response on this, sometime there is some delay so it's not very problematic till it will not response by developer.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Hi,

Thanks,

Yep, it is strange, but no payout for 2014-10-22
Activity: 142
Hi,

Thanks,
legendary
There is new intresting coin - VPN. No exchange now. If FobCoin will be the first who launch this coin it would attract more users.
legendary
Very glad to see Fobcoin + IOS Game listed! Looks like more exciting days may be ahead.

Just a bit confused. The "Intraday Dividend" at Fobcoin don't seem to match the "BTC dividend" at Dolpshare? Can someone explain to me? Thanks!

Seems "Intraday Dividend" too small to pay it every day. So they accumulate it and pay some day.
They need involve people to their exchange. Some PR needed. Seems nobody knows about FobCoin.
I believe that DolphinCoin is not dead yet. However, yesterday I withdrew 2.5 Mio DolphinCoins from Bittrex and transferred them to my DolphinCoin wallet (version 1.0.0.2). I checked the address, everything is fine. However, the coins never resurfaced in my wallet. Transfers from Bittrex with other altcoins did work, so I don't think it's their fault.
Any explanation or advice?
2.5 Mio DolphinCoinis is not really worth a lot, but still it's frustrating.
Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

You could try typing repairwallet or rescan in the debug window, or as command line options when running e.g. dolpcoin.exe -rescan

And do you have your transaction id from Bittrex? then you should be able to confirm it using the block explorer: http://www.dolphincoin.org:1234/ or just putting your address in there will confirm if the coins were sent.
Very glad to see Fobcoin + IOS Game listed! Looks like more exciting days may be ahead.

Just a bit confused. The "Intraday Dividend" at Fobcoin don't seem to match the "BTC dividend" at Dolpshare? Can someone explain to me? Thanks!
Activity: 267
After a long time operation.I think the coin is credible.But let some high price may be able to win more attention.The value of it can't stay in 1 sat all the time.
Activity: 182
I believe that DolphinCoin is not dead yet. However, yesterday I withdrew 2.5 Mio DolphinCoins from Bittrex and transferred them to my DolphinCoin wallet (version 1.0.0.2). I checked the address, everything is fine. However, the coins never resurfaced in my wallet. Transfers from Bittrex with other altcoins did work, so I don't think it's their fault.

You should to check your transaction in Dolp block explorer. But I can't find the link.

i transferred my dolphincoin from my wallet to Bittrex sucessfully two days ago .
legendary

You should to check your transaction in Dolp block explorer. But I can't find the link.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

Try typing

repairwallet

in the debug window
Activity: 452
A coin is the community using it, not just the dev (who is active and has not been shady).My two cents before work. Smiley

"bitcoin is dead, satoshi hasn't posted in the forum for years!"  lol
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: