Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 34. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 15th unless the average trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-DOLP

oh my ... oh my ... why is it no active market on the DOLP ?  Huh
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

But it's OK. Obviously no one care. Dolphincoin has a weird gullible community...

Link to test doesn't work  Sad
Smiley
Activity: 407
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on Aug 15th unless the average trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.1 BTC
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-DOLP
Activity: 452
Same here, no coins today 1st August 

Hi, i am sorry for the delay, the DOLP demon have been down on the server. We will re-send it today.

Lie! Never re-sent.

But it's OK. Obviously no one care. Dolphincoin has a weird gullible community...

Noone has had the experience you have. It is not gullibility, I have had nothing but good results from dolphin so far. I am a speculative early adopter as a tendency, I will tell you I have seen much worse response time and forward planning issues before. On many coins. With no free distro or btc dividends or planned investment and project strategy. I carefully read you posts about dividends vs stake and calculated mine afterwards, mine added up. I have had no issues with fobcoin. I have posted when I missed payments and checked the dates and all missed payments from the FREE distro were ultimately made up.    When you attack the "community" because they did not somehow back your complaints, consider that they had no motivation to do so. If others had the same experiences you had, they would have posted. I am not invalidating your experiences or complaints, I am saying maybe complaining in this thread is not the most effective way to get redress.    Certainly calling everyone weird and gullible is no high water mark for your own posts.
Activity: 252
ive made back everything ive put into this coin purely on dividends.... im in...

if you are not happy with whats going on then leave.. just simply leave..

this coin is awesome ... one of a kind...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Link to test doesn't work  Sad
Same here, no coins today 1st August 

Hi, i am sorry for the delay, the DOLP demon have been down on the server. We will re-send it today.

Lie! Never re-sent.

Can the Dev please let us know how much remains in the 3B Multipool distribution?

many of us want to know the figures.

I hope developer will reveal the actual number of Dolpcoins left for distribution.
It is very important for all of us to know becasue in market no movement at all.

We can check every single distribution record but no exact total number of distributed DOLP. Maybe we will add a sum display feature so everyone can check it. We can only say that about 1B DOLP have been distributed on Multipool.

FYI, from last Saturday on the daily distributed DOLP has been linked to the real profits of that day. If the daily profit is 0.01 BTC, then we will distribute 1M DOLP but not 10M any more.

Thanks to taking consideration of this, just try to more open like this.
Becasue community like openness, people don't like at all is something is hide.

Until now there is nothing hide in Dolphincoin...it is more open than many of the famous coins around here

Hahaha you're funny!
Activity: 267
Distributed free of charge after the soaring prices should occur.
who knows
It should be.Invest a lot of time and energy.And there are regular operations.Won't die like this.Long-term bullish on it. Grin
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
who knows/
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Now nothing lost too many people.
Activity: 267
Activity: 196
Activity: 236
Nice, time to buy some dolphincoin. The free distribution is ending soon..
Activity: 756
I though I can be a part on distribution list.
In fact, I can't.
I'll be back, and I hope I still can be a part of it when I'm back.
why couldn't you?

Because I'm not able to put the whole signature.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Activity: 196
Activity: 225
Recently what new plans and actions?Stopped?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
is anybody currently developing something for this coin? i can donate some

Only developer team working on project, you can donate to them,
if you are interested on giving donation.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I though I can be a part on distribution list.
In fact, I can't.
I'll be back, and I hope I still can be a part of it when I'm back.

I think you can't take part till you become member.
You still don't have 60 activities, when you will have that you will take part.
Pages:
Jump to: