Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 30. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 102
Just to inform the dev block explorer seems down at http://www.dolppool.com:1234

it says: "A server error occurred.  Please contact the administrator."
Activity: 199
Merit: 102
Nice to see ongoing development, good work!
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
just updated.   everyone remember to make a backup of wallet.dat and to make sure to copy your .conf over or you will have sync issues. 

I like the way the mined block hammers are bright blue now too Smiley
Activity: 355
We have updated Windows wallet to v1.0.0.2, here is the download link:
http://www.dolphincoin.org/dolphincoin-qt%20v1.0.0.2.rar

New Features in DOLP coin wallet v1.0.0.2:
1> After setting a bitcoin address in the wallet, its transaction data can be checked;
2> 2 new checkpoints were added on block 50000 and block 100000.

Thanks for the update but, why a link to Blockchain? Why not here for example? http://www.dolpshare.com/index.php/project/showdetail I think would be better also for the complete Dolphin eco-system
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

1> After setting a bitcoin address in the wallet, its transaction data can be checked;

Mandatory or not?

Hi, it's a recommended but non mandatory update. We can check our BTC dividend more conveniently with this update.

Great update, Dolpcoin developer, what I understand about your comment above.
Now wallet will show how much BTC dividend we received till now.
Is is right developer.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Mandatory or not?

Hi, it's a recommended but non mandatory update. We can check our BTC dividend more conveniently with this update.

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Mandatory or not?
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Activity: 336
How can anyone say this coin is dead or dont believe in developer. I feel bad for the developer this coin is not worth more than it is. I just hope dev doesn't give up because things dont seem to be picking up

I am confident he is busy developing. Many projects at once with a delivery on some already (multipool, fobcoin, free distro)    Just the btc reward system and projects alone have me excited as interesting. I think with time and further progress on some of the stated projects (mobile game and tshirt shop) we will see the coin go up rapidly as people hear more and more about it.

^
I'm still very positive about the whole setup. I just build my own raspberry pi client for better staking.
How can anyone say this coin is dead or dont believe in developer. I feel bad for the developer this coin is not worth more than it is. I just hope dev doesn't give up because things dont seem to be picking up

I am confident he is busy developing. Many projects at once with a delivery on some already (multipool, fobcoin, free distro)    Just the btc reward system and projects alone have me excited as interesting. I think with time and further progress on some of the stated projects (mobile game and tshirt shop) we will see the coin go up rapidly as people hear more and more about it.
Activity: 641
Merit: 500
oooo only 16500 left in free distro, so i assume its over now ^^
Yes, it ended a few days ago.

good, hopefully we see it start to go up up up Smiley
Activity: 407
Yes, it ended a few days ago.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
An open 'forum' for project submission would be great to see in the future.

Yes it is on pipeline for developer, I think first they want to focus on Exchange.
Then game and project submission forum where people submit their project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
An open 'forum' for project submission would be great to see in the future.
Hello,

I currently hold about 10M. I love the coin and will plan to keep it. Is there a way to submit new projects that can help increase its value? I've been in the Hosting industry for 15 years, and would like to develop an App that uses the block chain for email/contact/calendar collaboration. I've written a white paper to show to the developer if he is interested.

Let me know.

You can't submit project now, but soon developer will open facility to submit projects.
Then you can submit and we will see how good it is.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hello,

I currently hold about 10M. I love the coin and will plan to keep it. Is there a way to submit new projects that can help increase its value? I've been in the Hosting industry for 15 years, and would like to develop an App that uses the block chain for email/contact/calendar collaboration. I've written a white paper to show to the developer if he is interested.

Let me know.
if this coin is dead
can the dev put more plan on this thread

For us who believe in Dolphin coin still holding coin.
Not dead, we are trying to work as a community how to improve volume of trading.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
if this coin is dead
can the dev put more plan on this thread

This coin is not dead, developer already showed so much to us.
They have alt coin exchange Fobcoin, working on android games.
So much on plate, they just need to promote now.
Pages:
Jump to: