Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 36. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Just the price is too low, waiting for the value of growth.Dev should act.Time is long.We are going to forget it.
Hi, the free distribution on BTT will be ended very soon, and we are still working on the open project platform and the Mobile game. We can just invest 10 BTC to boost the price to 10 sat at anytime, but we just don't want to do it right now.
Activity: 215
Merit: 100
Don't worry about it.Everything is ok.This is a formal company operation. Smiley

But what about withdraw? If they send me confirmation email and I will not get it?
It is more seriouse as you think.
Also no answer on my email. May be I should try another one...
But anyway they should pay more attention to their exchange.

I can receive email confirmation.Then enter you receive verification code can complete withdrawal.If there are still problems.Suggest you contact and website customer service.ServiceQQ 800086868
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
this coin no people want to buy   no propaganda  slowly, people will forget
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Don't worry about it.Everything is ok.This is a formal company operation. Smiley

But what about withdraw? If they send me confirmation email and I will not get it?
It is more seriouse as you think.
Also no answer on my email. May be I should try another one...
But anyway they should pay more attention to their exchange.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Just the price is too low, waiting for the value of growth.Dev should act.Time is long.We are going to forget it.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

That is the reason, we are still following this coin and
trust developer becase of exchange and Android game.
Activity: 206
legendary
Who can validate email on fobcoin.com?
I can't get validation email from fobcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOLP

Oh my god, poor trading volumes.The development team didn't lift price plan?First is the need to lift prices to attract more participants.A good coin needs high frequency trading.
the dev is gone.
bad luck for this coin.

yeah this made no sense to me, the dev is pretty active here.

Don't know why, they are trying to FUD's here, even price is lowest,
what they want to FUD's here, no reason to FUD's.
Activity: 1082
Merit: 505
A Digital Universe with Endless Possibilities.
Dev is active here, they are also making the dolphin game as we speak...
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOLP

Oh my god, poor trading volumes.The development team didn't lift price plan?First is the need to lift prices to attract more participants.A good coin needs high frequency trading.
the dev is gone.
bad luck for this coin.

yeah this made no sense to me, the dev is pretty active here.
Activity: 196
Swim Swim, swim away little dolphin
the btc share less and less.  now just 0.012btc share one day?
Why it should be more and more?
We have to ask ourself what did we do for that?

Very true, developer giving all dividends from own pocket without asking anything.
Why our greed is so much that we are getting something free still asking more.

+1

try to ask ourselves what we have done for this coin instead how much we get from this coin

+1

How funny that it is for free all this (not even spend money in electricity for mining the coin) and still people are complaining for one day (i did one time too, to bad for me) hahahahaha we are so greedy... Dev thanks for all the work u are doing until now...i hope the best for Dolphincoin, u deserve it (and i only have a bit of it, somedays dont even get any shares in BTC because is to small for sending it)

Thanks to understand all this, we have to try to market somehow Dolphincoin.
like on Twitter or other Social media so this coin will take boost.
Activity: 355
and btw, GROUPCoin is having the same concept of all pre-mine as this one (of course Dolphin was here first) and even have less ideas integrated (Dolphincoin have the dolppool, projects, etc) Have only one dev more famous in the btctalks comunity but people are paying 1000 times more for this one than for Dolphincoin... sometimes i really dont understand the crypto community  Huh
Activity: 355

Very true, developer giving all dividends from own pocket without asking anything.

+1

try to ask ourselves what we have done for this coin instead how much we get from this coin

+1

How funny that it is for free all this (not even spend money in electricity for mining the coin) and still people are complaining for one day (i did one time too, to bad for me) hahahahaha we are so greedy... Dev thanks for all the work u are doing until now...i hope the best for Dolphincoin, u deserve it (and i only have a bit of it, somedays dont even get any shares in BTC because is to small for sending it)
Activity: 322
We need more project for dolphincoin...
No buying bid on Bittrex, developer do something on Bittrex.

Developer can't do much, but I think when multipool payment will release,
multipool operator will buy from exchange then we will see some action.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
No buying bid on Bittrex, developer do something on Bittrex.
legendary
Hi, DOLPCOIN

Can't register on fobcoin, because can't get validation email from that. Can you check this?
Activity: 196

+1

Isaac Newton
Pages:
Jump to: