Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 40. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

In our original distribution plan for DOLP, we thought we would have many miners on Multipool to mine but finally we found that it was hard to make ends meet if we keep distributing 1 BTC dividend per day for 100 days. There are 8 people in our DOLP dev team and a few dozen people in the IOS game team. So we have to change the distribution plan before we can survive and make profit.

Now the amount of the daily BTC dividend depends on the real profits of Multipool. We will distribute 80% of the profits as BTC dividend and save 20% as operating cost. The daily DOLP distribution will be twice of the real profit. For example, if we earn 0.05 BTC on Multipool today, we will distribute 0.04 BTC as dividend and 10,000,000 (0.05*2/0.00000001) DOLP to miners. Considering the DOLP price is 2 satoshi now and we still calculate the amount of DOLP at the price of 1 satoshi, the real DOLP distribution amount is the quadruple of the daily revenue.

The distribution policy will not change until the total amount of distributed DOLP on Multipool reaches 3B. After that the 98% of daily profit of Multipool will be used to buy DOLP from the market and distributed to miners. 1% of daily profit will be distributed as BTC dividend. 1% of daily profit will be saved for operating cost. If we have other projects making profits, we will surely add part of the profits to the BTC dividend then.

I've been doing some tests with the multipool and running some numbers, and there seems to be a problem with the calculations for DOLP distribution as well as the BTC dividends:

- On July 16th, I received 10,716,007.219 DOLP from the X11 node of the multipool. This would have been for mining done on July 15th. By your own math above, 10,000,000 DOLP should have generated a BTC dividend of 0.04 BTC all by itself, and yet the dividend payments for the 14th, the 15th, and the 16th are all only 0.025 BTC. What happened to the rest of the dividend from my hashpower, as well as the dividend from whoever else was mining that day?

- On July 24th, I put 2 Terahashes on the SHA256 node of the multipool for 24 hours. According to the calculator at Coinwarz, 2 TH should have generated approximately 0.06092450 BTC, and by the math above, I should have been able to expect about 24,369,800 DOLP from the pool and about 0.0487396 BTC (0.06092450 x 0.8 ) to be added to the BTC distribution in addition to whatever was being earned by other miners. Instead, I received a total of 627046.015 DOLP... about 2.6% of what I should have. It is hard to tell whether the correct amount got added to the BTC dividends... the 24th was 0.035 and the 25th was 0.04, so between the two days, it is possible that the approximately 0.049 BTC was distributed properly. I was going to do another test that should add about 0.2 BTC to the dividend, but I think I'll wait until the dev team checks their math.

- On July 26th, I put 420 GH on SHA256, 14.5 MH on Scrypt, and 40 MH on X11 (each for 24 hours). On SHA256, the calculator said 420 GH should bring in approximately 0.01267719 BTC, which should have been worth 5,070,876 DOLP by your math, but I got only 184378.7029 DOLP, or about 3.6% of what I should have. On Scrypt, using LTC as a baseline (and the pool really should be mining a coin that is worth more than LTC, right?), the calculator said that 14.5 MH should bring in approximately 0.00820855 BTC worth of coins, which should have been worth 3,283,420 DOLP (again, according to your own math above), but I received only 69143.8196 DOLP, or about 2.1% of what I should have. On X11, I used Darkcoin as a baseline (and again, the pool is surely mining a coin that is worth more than DRK, right?). According to the calculator, 40 MH should have brought in approximately 0.01243172 BTC worth of coins, which should have been worth 4,972,688 DOLP, but I only received 1,219,944.7535 DOLP, or about 24.5% of what I should have.

For those that are curious, here is the cost breakdown (I used rented miners for the tests):

July 16/17:  300 MH X11 rig at a cost of 0.13975237 BTC got me 11,598,182.8149 DOLP.   Cost =  1.2 Satoshi per DOLP (0.000000012 BTC)
July 24:  2 TH SHA256 rig at a cost of 0.06092450 BTC got me 627,046.015 DOLP.  Cost = 9.7 Satoshi per DOLP (0.000000097 BTC)
July 26:  420 GH SHA256 rig at a cost of 0.012051 BTC got me 184378.7029 DOLP.  Cost = 6.5 Satoshi per DOLP (0.000000065 BTC)
             14.5 MH Scrypt rig at a cost of 0.0131095 BTC got me 69143.8196 DOLP.  Cost = 19 Satoshi per DOLP (0.00000019 BTC)
             40 MH X11 rig at a cost of 0.02093372 BTC got me 1,219,944.7535 DOLP.  Cost = 1.7 Satoshi per DOLP (0.000000017 BTC)

Dev team please check your calculations and get this sorted out as soon as possible. It'd be nice if you figured out a way to compensate scrypt and SHA miners as well for the DOLP that they should have been receiving but haven't been.

In any case, for now, mining seems to be an utter and complete waste of time and resources. SHA miners can get almost 10 times the DOLP by mining BTC directly and buying it at 1 satoshi (5x at 2 satoshi), Scrypt miners could mine LTC, sell for BTC, and still get more than 10x more DOLP than mining on the pool, and even X11 costs more to mine than to simply buy. With numbers like these, there is really no incentive at all to mine on the multipool other than to add to the dividends, but it doesn't seem like that is being done properly either. What a colossal clusterf*ck!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
the btc too little. why just 0.025 btc or 0.05 btc one day . i see you say 1btc one day

Developer paying from his own pockets, so you can't demand from him.

It's unique feature of dividend, no other coins give dividends for holding coins.

exactly... we must cut them slack and spread the word... the more people into this coin the more dividends
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
the btc too little. why just 0.025 btc or 0.05 btc one day . i see you say 1btc one day

Developer paying from his own pockets, so you can't demand from him.

It's unique feature of dividend, no other coins give dividends for holding coins.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1021
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker [F.N.]

And how did you get access to the web site page DolpShare (Window on the screen under DOLP GUI wallet)?
Activity: 294

Yesterday, I minted a total of 1166 DOLP. So I should get 1166 DOLP Shares, right?
However, I got only 701 DOLP Shares.

Because the system do not give me enough Shares, I receive less BTC than I'm allowed to receive.

May be your time zone differs from DolpShare system. So some your's shares can be counted in another day.

I tough about that but nope. Like you can see in the screenshot of my wallet I posted earlier, the dropped minted coin are the oldest of that day. Also, yesterday I minted 357 DOLP, I got 357 Share. Perfect... for yesterday. So I'm still missing the share for the day before.

The tendency this week is:
1 perfect day, 1 day with bug, 1 perfect, 1 day with bug.

I notice that when there is no bug, I have a small number of "Mint by stake" transactions for that day.
Maybe the system can only find 4 or 5 transactions per day, no more? Later I will check if the number of transactions counted is constant...
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

Yesterday, I minted a total of 1166 DOLP. So I should get 1166 DOLP Shares, right?

Because the system do not give me enough Shares, I receive less BTC than I'm allowed to receive.

May be your time zone differs from DolpShare system. So some your's shares can be counted in another day.
And today I got 701 shares instead of 1166.

Should I keep reporting missing shares?
I'm sure I have the reputation of a whiner here but I report this in the hope you find the bug and fix the system. It may be hard to believe but I want to love the coin! It's just that for now I don't have enough good reasons to give my confidence and promote the coin. There are too many things that stay unexplained.

similar case here.

Since the avg. coin age have been increased, we may need more than 24 hours to have stakes. The dev. can't control this...
There is a misunderstanding (maybe it's me, English is not my language neither).

My problem is not with the stake. Some days I get few minted coins, some days I get a lot. But on average, I receive the promised 3.65% per year.

The problem is:
To calculate the % of dividends each receive, you calculate the number of DOLP Share each of us own.
1 DOLP Share for each minted coin, right?

Activity: 336
WORRYING. You can make a better future for yourself without having to resort to worry. The trouble with worry as a control device is that the opposite of what you desire always occurs. What you worry about tends to happen, it’s an extremely low-vibrational energy.

Worrying is often an addictive habit as well. Like all addictions it creates temporary relief and happiness, followed by long-term pain.  
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
i'm getting lots of mint by stake which do not mature. Anyone else?

It's normal so don't care much about that, other mint stake replace that so it's doesn't matter much.

thanks, i wonder if this coin will ever blow up or increase in value..

We can just hope, but if Exchange will run smoothly and volume increase there then we have really good chance.
Even we have Android game, developer developing that, and it's look amazing.
Activity: 641
Merit: 500

It's normal so don't care much about that, other mint stake replace that so it's doesn't matter much.

thanks, i wonder if this coin will ever blow up or increase in value..
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

I'm sure I have the reputation of a whiner here but I report this in the hope you find the bug and fix the system. It may be hard to believe but I want to love the coin! It's just that for now I don't have enough good reasons to give my confidence and promote the coin. There are too many things that stay unexplained.

similar case here.

Since the avg. coin age have been increased, we may need more than 24 hours to have stakes. The dev. can't control this...

You are developer, you are saying this, but it's good atleast you informed us before.
That is why I like you, you inform us before everytime.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

similar case here.

Activity: 154

similar case here.
Activity: 168
The developer is not active.It is hard to see him.It is necessary to ordinary appear and interact with us.

dude read through the whole thread... some devs dont have time to hold your hand, they are developing... now look at xanon... more active than others and fell to pieces lol

dev is doing good.     problem is community says "we need active dev who talks"   

dev talks community tears them apart and asks over and over

good communication is necessary, but a developer has value DEVELOPING.

+1000, friend. Why can't people GET this? Unless a coin has multiple developers, constant input from a coins' DEV is not necessarily a bad thing.

Pages:
Jump to: