Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 41. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 573
Merit: 102
In recent days to receive the BTC less poor.I still bought some DOLP. Wink
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hello! How to add (submit) own project to the http://www.dolpshare.com site?
Why dev didn't answer on such posts?
I think it would be help to increase dividents and community interest.

I can't believe that so many people are happy with the dev. All he have to do is to post some pretty pictures and everyone is like "ohhhh! Shiny! Me want!  Shocked Shocked " There is no volume traded on Fobcoin but.... the website is so pretty!

Meanwhile, he avoid serious questions and issue, like the one you quoted.

And by the way...
Why the dev share part of it's profit as dividends? Pure generosity? I don't think so. He must have a bigger plan. What is the plan??

Hi, our plan is to build something new and really useful for the industry: DolphinCoin - "Decentralized Angel Investing Cryptocurrency". As we didn't raise any funds outside, the goal may need months hard work to achieve. Thanks!
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi, it still need some time to complete the project site. We also want to release it asap. Thanks!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

I can't believe that so many people are happy with the dev. All he have to do is to post some pretty pictures and everyone is like "ohhhh! Shiny! Me want!  Shocked Shocked " There is no volume traded on Fobcoin but.... the website is so pretty!

Meanwhile, he avoid serious questions and issue, like the one you quoted.

And by the way...
Why the dev share part of it's profit as dividends? Pure generosity? I don't think so. He must have a bigger plan. What is the plan??
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1021
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker [F.N.]
Here are some special effects in the game. There is still a long way to go for the final product.

It looks very pretty ...
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
... Do you have your wallet up and running as a full node all the time? If it isn't then you aren't supporting the network and won't earn coins. ...
Is there a way to run the wallet not as a full node???
I don't get stakes since some days. Don't know what's wrong.
I thougt every QT-Wallet is running as a full node. Maybe I accidently changed something and don't get stakes anymore because of something like that. Can somebody help? Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1021
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker [F.N.]
Yes. I also fully agree with the previous writer. This coin needs more support from the community.
Activity: 336
The developer is not active.It is hard to see him.It is necessary to ordinary appear and interact with us.

dude read through the whole thread... some devs dont have time to hold your hand, they are developing... now look at xanon... more active than others and fell to pieces lol

dev is doing good.     problem is community says "we need active dev who talks"   

dev talks community tears them apart and asks over and over

good communication is necessary, but a developer has value DEVELOPING.

Yeah the Dev is doing just fine. Some come  over just to lament not knowing that it hurts the very coin. The coin is not perfect because its not a random copy-cat. Its got unique features that need polishing and we are all here for that. 
Activity: 452
The developer is not active.It is hard to see him.It is necessary to ordinary appear and interact with us.

dude read through the whole thread... some devs dont have time to hold your hand, they are developing... now look at xanon... more active than others and fell to pieces lol

dev is doing good.     problem is community says "we need active dev who talks"   

dev talks community tears them apart and asks over and over

good communication is necessary, but a developer has value DEVELOPING.

Activity: 252

This morning I noticed missing dividends for the first time. I mean, I noticed it for the first time. Maybe I have other missing dividends and DOLP in the past but I did not bother to check each and every transaction. And with the lack of transparency from the dev, it's very hard to check anyway.

But this morning, my dividend is clearly 4x lower than expected. If you compare the minted coins with the DOLP shares something is wrong.

July 23
minted 1493, got 1493 shares. Good!

July 24
no minted coins, no share. It's the randomness of PoS, bad days happen. At least we see that the share calculation work fine.

July 25
minted 15, got 15 shares.

July 26
minted 1282, got 326 shares. WTF??
3 "Mint by stake" transactions are simply discarded??

(screenshot skipped)

Agree, there is so many minted trasnaction who declined,
 I don't  think it's developer problem sometimes it's happened.

I think if your minted stake generates less than 0.001 it gets discarded or carried over to next day (I don't know which)  because the transaction fee of 0.001 which bitcoin has gobbles it all up

personally I think we should all have accounts which the bitcoin go into then we can manually withdraw them when we have a decent amount instead of loosing the majority to bitcoin transaction fees

Just to be clear, the 3 discarded transaction are confirmed minted stakes. I know there is "Generated but not accepted stakes" like in the example below.

In my opinion, the PoS system work perfectly. On average I receive 3.65% per year.
However, the system that calculate the dividends has obviously some bugs. 1 minted coin must generate 1 share. The number of shares I got for today must be equal to the number of minted coins generated in the last 24 hours. This is no what I see.

On July 25, I generated (rounded numbers) 320+257+379+326=1282 DOLP
On July 26 I got awarded with only 326 DOLP Share. I should got 1282 DOLP share.
So my last dividend should be approx. 4x bigger.

There is no 0.001 BTC minimum. As you can see in the first screenshot, all received dividends was lower than 0.001. Actually the lowest dividend I received was 0.00000660 BTC.
there is no 0.001 btc minimum? you obviously don't use bitcoin much.          my mistake I meant 0.0001

bitcoin has a minimum transaction fee of 0.0001 so if you got 0.00000660 like you said the devs of this coin sent to you 0.00010660 and the 0.0001 of that transaction went to the bitcoin miners leaving you with 0.00000660 BTC that's why I previously suggested we have accounts with manual payouts so we don't loose 0.0001btc  per day

the devs of this coin have no control over these fees.  the fees have already been set by the bitcoin devs and anyone using a bitcoin wallet has to pay these fees weather they like it or not

the reason for these fees are dust control  wich this coin isn't helping (we are rapidly increasing the size of the blockchain) if we had accounts with manual payout requests we would all earn a lot more  and the bitcoin blockchain would be relieved of a lot more dust

I know all that. I think I've misunderstood you. I tough you was saying that if I have no received dividend it's because it was not high enough. That's why I said that I received dividend as low as 660 satoshi in the past to prove there is no minimum payout.
Activity: 452
This morning I noticed missing dividends for the first time. I mean, I noticed it for the first time. Maybe I have other missing dividends and DOLP in the past but I did not bother to check each and every transaction. And with the lack of transparency from the dev, it's very hard to check anyway.

But this morning, my dividend is clearly 4x lower than expected. If you compare the minted coins with the DOLP shares something is wrong.

July 23

July 24
no minted coins, no share. It's the randomness of PoS, bad days happen. At least we see that the share calculation work fine.

July 25

July 26

(screenshot skipped)

I think if your minted stake generates less than 0.001 it gets discarded or carried over to next day (I don't know which)  because the transaction fee of 0.001 which bitcoin has gobbles it all up

personally I think we should all have accounts which the bitcoin go into then we can manually withdraw them when we have a decent amount instead of loosing the majority to bitcoin transaction fees

Just to be clear, the 3 discarded transaction are confirmed minted stakes. I know there is "Generated but not accepted stakes" like in the example below.

In my opinion, the PoS system work perfectly. On average I receive 3.65% per year.
However, the system that calculate the dividends has obviously some bugs. 1 minted coin must generate 1 share. The number of shares I got for today must be equal to the number of minted coins generated in the last 24 hours. This is no what I see.

On July 26 I got awarded with only 326 DOLP Share. I should got 1282 DOLP share.

There is no 0.001 BTC minimum. As you can see in the first screenshot, all received dividends was lower than 0.001. Actually the lowest dividend I received was 0.00000660 BTC.
there is no 0.001 btc minimum? you obviously don't use bitcoin much.          my mistake I meant 0.0001

bitcoin has a minimum transaction fee of 0.0001 so if you got 0.00000660 like you said the devs of this coin sent to you 0.00010660 and the 0.0001 of that transaction went to the bitcoin miners leaving you with 0.00000660 BTC that's why I previously suggested we have accounts with manual payouts so we don't loose 0.0001btc  per day

the devs of this coin have no control over these fees.  the fees have already been set by the bitcoin devs and anyone using a bitcoin wallet has to pay these fees weather they like it or not

the reason for these fees are dust control  wich this coin isn't helping (we are rapidly increasing the size of the blockchain) if we had accounts with manual payout requests we would all earn a lot more  and the bitcoin blockchain would be relieved of a lot more dust

this is a really good idea and would not be hard to implement. just setup a system to keep track of the daily dividends and make a payout once it hits a certain defined amount (like .01 or .001) for instance. That way transaction is reduced to 1-10% or on a weekly basis (mondays for instance etc) and costs the devs and shareholders less total.  top shelf idea.
Activity: 206
Activity: 349

July 23

July 24

July 25

July 26

(screenshot skipped)

Activity: 197
... Do you have your wallet up and running as a full node all the time? If it isn't then you aren't supporting the network and won't earn coins. ...
Is there a way to run the wallet not as a full node???
I don't get stakes since some days. Don't know what's wrong.
Activity: 196

July 23

July 24

July 25

July 26

(screenshot skipped)

I don't  think it's developer problem sometimes it's happened.

I think if your minted stake generates less than 0.001 it gets discarded or carried over to next day (I don't know which)  because the transaction fee of 0.001 which bitcoin has gobbles it all up

Activity: 349

July 23

July 24

July 25

July 26

I think if your minted stake generates less than 0.001 it gets discarded or carried over to next day (I don't know which)  because the transaction fee of 0.001 which bitcoin has gobbles it all up

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

July 23

July 24

July 25

July 26

Pages:
Jump to: