Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 46. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 355
Merit: 250
Hi... i see everybody is getting the BTC but i only receive the DOLP (3 times now) but not BTC, im in since 3 days now and nothing... it is not a complain (but maybe sound like it) only want to understand how it works
Thanks

Edit :Should i mine on the Multipool to get the BTC dividends???
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I have a problem with fobcoin.com ... i can't withdraw my DOLP coin. Everytime i try, i see : Invalid Address, Please try again or contact us.

My adress is good, it's the same i us with the multipool and i received DOLP everyday with it. I have try to contact the support of forbcoin and they just ask me if i put the adress to the right place. After reply to them yes... no news from the support since 2 days...

Someone have the same problem ? Someone could help me ? (dev for example...)

Thanks

Before entering your DOLP address, are you sure you have selected DOLP button at the first line?
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
http://www.dolphincoin.org/distribution/
Seems it won't be long before.Distributed free of charge is coming to an end.
Activity: 407
I have a problem with fobcoin.com ... i can't withdraw my DOLP coin. Everytime i try, i see : Invalid Address, Please try again or contact us.

My adress is good, it's the same i us with the multipool and i received DOLP everyday with it. I have try to contact the support of forbcoin and they just ask me if i put the adress to the right place. After reply to them yes... no news from the support since 2 days...

Thanks
Try with other browser. (IE instead of Chrome, or vice versa)
Activity: 620
Merit: 500

EDIT:  i also encrypted my wallet then just clicked the unlock button entered my password it unlocked so i left it. is there a better way to do it?
That's the way to get your staked coins. Do you have your wallet up and running as a full node all the time? If it isn't then you aren't supporting the network and won't earn coins.

If you got all your coins in three big transactions, then I would expect you to get only about three payments every 8 hours to start with. There is an element of randomness to staking, like mining, so the payments start to get more frequent, but smaller.

The bitcoins are a different matter - I don't think anyone knows why the payments swing about so much. Again, look for averages over time.

thank you for your help, i have my wallet running 24/7 unlocked if that counts as been a node then yes (sorry im not clued up on the technical side of crypto as of yet im still learning Smiley )
Activity: 142
Merit: 100

Thanks
Activity: 483
Activity: 452
hey dev I was just going over the transactions and realized I didn't receive forum signature payments on 7/4 7/7 7/14 or 7/20 (yesterday)     I checked and I received my btc dividends and multipool payouts (for sha256 and for x11) but not the signature daily distro.   Thought id let ya know Wink   thanks in advance Smiley

-Doc

@staking issues, I have been staking since june 17th or so and I get pretty constant pos coin rewards, I am regularly adding more to the wallet as well and see a steady increase in the amount, although the payouts are quite random the overall equals out. Today I have received about 22 stake payouts ranging from 8 coins to 156.33
Activity: 560

EDIT:  i also encrypted my wallet then just clicked the unlock button entered my password it unlocked so i left it. is there a better way to do it?
That's the way to get your staked coins. Do you have your wallet up and running as a full node all the time? If it isn't then you aren't supporting the network and won't earn coins.

If you got all your coins in three big transactions, then I would expect you to get only about three payments every 8 hours to start with. There is an element of randomness to staking, like mining, so the payments start to get more frequent, but smaller.

The bitcoins are a different matter - I don't think anyone knows why the payments swing about so much. Again, look for averages over time.

hey guys.  
im staking my dolp in my wallet with 3904226.936896 DOLP now i seem to be only staking a block one every 2 days and a friend of mine is staking multiple per day and his btc payouts are way more than mine any ideas?

Same problem with me, I am just staking like once in 2-3 days for some coin,

and other idle without staking, really want to know the forumulla of staking how it's work with Dolphin coin.

How many different batches or transactions did you and your friend get your coins? The coin-age is taken into account when staking is calculated.

Oh yes, that's very true, coin-age plays a big part in the stake game.  

well i mined just over 1 mill in 2 days over 2 payments then i bought the rest my last deposit was approx 48+hrs ago. my friend was similar in transactions. in regards to the btc payment i got 0.00003000 btc he got 0.00105000 btc

Activity: 336
hey guys. 
im staking my dolp in my wallet with 3904226.936896 DOLP now i seem to be only staking a block one every 2 days and a friend of mine is staking multiple per day and his btc payouts are way more than mine any ideas?

and other idle without staking, really want to know the forumulla of staking how it's work with Dolphin coin.

How many different batches or transactions did you and your friend get your coins? The coin-age is taken into account when staking is calculated.

Oh yes, that's very true, coin-age plays a big part in the stake game. 
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
hey guys. 

Do you temporarily unlock your wallet or is it unlocked 24/7? That's all I can come up with. With a million less I stake four/five times a day. 

My wallet also unlocked 24/7 but my wallet really stake very rarely that is why I am
also confused how it's work. Developer must be clear about staking.
Activity: 560
hey guys. 

Activity: 336
hey guys. 

Do you temporarily unlock your wallet or is it unlocked 24/7? That's all I can come up with. With a million less I stake four/five times a day. 
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
hey guys. 

hey guys. 
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1021
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker [F.N.]
Hello! How to add (submit) own project to the http://www.dolpshare.com site?
Activity: 206
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pro-payprocoin-643028

Maybe you can add the COINS.Long-term bullish.
Dear, total infinity.Each year, an increase of 100 million.

It doesn't matter, the amount of 100 to 10 billion. Grin
Activity: 225
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/pro-payprocoin-643028

Maybe you can add the COINS.Long-term bullish.
Dear, total infinity.Each year, an increase of 100 million.
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Pages:
Jump to: