Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 45. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Nice to see the hashrate rising a bit on the multipool... now hopefully the dividends follow suit. I say hopefully because last week they certainly didn't... on the 14th, I had 70MH on X11 for 24 hours, and on the 15th, I had 290MH on X11 for 24 hours, and yet from the 14th to the 17th, dividends remained a constant 0.025 BTC. I'm very curious about the math behind that one, because I just can't quite seem to figure out how 4x the hashrate from one day to the next equals exactly the same amount of profit/dividend. Someone please enlighten me...

I will list the Scrypt Hashrate those days for you. Please note X11 Hashrate and SHA256 Hashrate have been converted to their equivalent Scrypt Hashrate for appropriate judging.

July 14, hashrate 85 MH, dividend 0.045 BTC;
July 15, hashrate 49 MH, dividend 0.025 BTC;
July 16, hashrate 45 MH, dividend 0.025 BTC;
July 17, hashrate 45 MH, dividend 0.025 BTC.

Your X11 Hashrate may vary a lot, but the total Scrypt Hashrate keeps stable. That's why dividends remained a constant 0.025 BTC.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Nice to see the hashrate rising a bit on the multipool... now hopefully the dividends follow suit. I say hopefully because last week they certainly didn't... on the 14th, I had 70MH on X11 for 24 hours, and on the 15th, I had 290MH on X11 for 24 hours, and yet from the 14th to the 17th, dividends remained a constant 0.025 BTC. I'm very curious about the math behind that one, because I just can't quite seem to figure out how 4x the hashrate from one day to the next equals exactly the same amount of profit/dividend. Someone please enlighten me...

I have also seen some inconsistent fluctuations with what I put on x11 or sha. would be nice to know. Also have missed a few days in the signature distro, without them showing up ever. but clarity in multipool profits and how it is setup would be stellar.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
http://www.dolphincoin.org/distribution/

Can be used for the number of distribution is running out, it seems that prices will soon rise.

End is very good, looking forward to for a long time.
If the dolp can be used for trading website profit distribution will be better
Activity: 267
http://www.dolphincoin.org/distribution/

Can be used for the number of distribution is running out, it seems that prices will soon rise.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
I think you can add all of the top 10 mintpal vote to market, there should be a better effect.
Activity: 140
Activity: 140
I have all of my coins on Trex, should i be staking them?

Depends... do you want the BTC dividends that you would be getting if you had your DOLP in your own wallet and staking, or do you want to let BitTrex stake them and claim your dividends?

(Though really, I don't think BitTrex or any other exchange should be staking the coins they are holding... they get paid their fees on trades and should not be collecting dividends on other people's coins.)
Activity: 322
3B DOLP will be distributed to DOLP Multipool Miners.

Are there statistics somewhere showing how many remaining of 3B Multipool distribution? Thanks!

No, only have statistics for the free giveaway.
Activity: 458
3B DOLP will be distributed to DOLP Multipool Miners.

Are there statistics somewhere showing how many remaining of 3B Multipool distribution? Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1021
Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker [F.N.]
And where you can read about these games?
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Activity: 355
Hi... i see everybody is getting the BTC but i only receive the DOLP (3 times now) but not BTC, im in since 3 days now and nothing... it is not a complain (but maybe sound like it) only want to understand how it works
Thanks

Edit :Should i mine on the Multipool to get the BTC dividends???

To receive BTC dividend, you need to set your BitCoin address in DolphinCoin wallet first. And then, keep your wallet open every day to get interest. If your wallet is locked, unlock it. Now you can go to http://www.dolpshare.com/index.php/project/showdetail to check your BTC dividend. Please note if your DS(Dolp Share, the interest earned on a DOLP is a DOLP Share) amount is too small, you may receive no BTC dividend because your daily BTC dividend = your DS/the sum of daily DS.

Thanks for the fast answer

i check and this is what i see

2014-07-21   1FWUMoLU4ncqHnDuEe8XNQkMa66FLKtEAE   192.1102   105507.0761   0.1821   0.00010925        0.06000000

Even if i still didnt get anything but also for to know what i get is the "Total BTC Dividen" or "BTC Dividend"? And btw really good strategy even if is a complete premined coin. Well done!

Ok recieved now.. looks like was a delay or i dont know with my wallet Smiley thanks and also the answer of my questions is on the amount recieved. Thanks again Smiley
Activity: 355
Hi... i see everybody is getting the BTC but i only receive the DOLP (3 times now) but not BTC, im in since 3 days now and nothing... it is not a complain (but maybe sound like it) only want to understand how it works
Thanks

To receive BTC dividend, you need to set your BitCoin address in DolphinCoin wallet first. And then, keep your wallet open every day to get interest. If your wallet is locked, unlock it. Now you can go to http://www.dolpshare.com/index.php/project/showdetail to check your BTC dividend. Please note if your DS(Dolp Share, the interest earned on a DOLP is a DOLP Share) amount is too small, you may receive no BTC dividend because your daily BTC dividend = your DS/the sum of daily DS.

Thanks for the fast answer

i check and this is what i see

2014-07-21   1FWUMoLU4ncqHnDuEe8XNQkMa66FLKtEAE   192.1102   105507.0761   0.1821   0.00010925        0.06000000

Even if i still didnt get anything but also for to know what i get is the "Total BTC Dividen" or "BTC Dividend"? And btw really good strategy even if is a complete premined coin. Well done!
Activity: 294
Nice coins, hopefully the giveaway never ends. Smiley
Activity: 252

let trex stake them for you
Activity: 142
Just for info, don't know if my adress problem is solved on the market but they send me my DOLP.

Activity: 434
Merit: 263
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Thanks

Activity: 142
I have a problem with fobcoin.com ... i can't withdraw my DOLP coin. Everytime i try, i see : Invalid Address, Please try again or contact us.

My adress is good, it's the same i us with the multipool and i received DOLP everyday with it. I have try to contact the support of forbcoin and they just ask me if i put the adress to the right place. After reply to them yes... no news from the support since 2 days...

Someone have the same problem ? Someone could help me ? (dev for example...)

Thanks

Before entering your DOLP address, are you sure you have selected DOLP button at the first line?

Yes i'm sure, do you need a screenshot to be sure i'm not the problem ?

The support contact me again, i hope this will be solved soon.

Try with other browser. (IE instead of Chrome, or vice versa)

Hoooo yes i need to try this !!

Update : Test with IE / Firefox / Chrome, always Invalid Address, Please try again or contact us.
Pages:
Jump to: