Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 51. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 452
Merit: 250
Trading volume is small indeed.

We have to increase volume on Bittrex otherwise they will delist us like so many other they are delisting every week.

when the price goes up the volume will go up for btc I wager. Even at this low price it has a better volume than many coins listed, so I think it will avoid imminent chopping blocks.
Activity: 294
12.2 Users need to submit ID card copies to FOBCOIN.COM when signing up or reporting a lost password. FOBCOIN.COM has the right to reject an account application or cancel a pre-existing account if it suspects the use of a fake-identity. FOBCOIN.COM will offer records of block trades and suspicious deals to regulators or supervision organizations in accordance to the "Measures for management of financial institutions on block trade & dubious deal reporting".

Even if we don't trade fiat money??

EDIT:
List of market:
- DOLP/BTC

Not impressed by this launch.  Undecided
Activity: 336
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Activity: 294
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

We have to increase volume on Bittrex otherwise they will delist us like so many other they are delisting every week.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I have a bunch of active connections seems many are staking this.

yes, I open the wallet 7*24.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 521
No more Rekt and Bust
I have a bunch of active connections seems many are staking this.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
The recent downturn in the coin market is no transactions.
Activity: 225
Activity: 620
If DOLP trading volumn continue to be so low on Bittrex,there's the risk to be delisted.
we need more exchanges Smiley

Huh
Are you sure the volume will raise just for being on more exchanges?
Can't it be possible that this even lowers the volume on bittrex when the volume spreads to more exchanges?
if there is low volume on bittrex then a bigger exchange like cryptsy or bter could improve volume. you have to think there are some people who never trade anywhere else just either one of them for e.g
so i think listing on more exchanges would improve the volume and awareness of the coin.
imho only been listed on one or two exchanges could hinder the progress, in order for the price to rise there needs to be buyers so the more "outlets"  available could push the price higher as people would not have to move btc about to buy.

this is all my opinion and the way i see things other people may see things differently Smiley
Activity: 197
If DOLP trading volumn continue to be so low on Bittrex,there's the risk to be delisted.
we need more exchanges Smiley

Huh
Are you sure the volume will raise just for being on more exchanges?
Can't it be possible that this even lowers the volume on bittrex when the volume spreads to more exchanges?
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Dev -  any dates on when these progress might have a beta released.  Would help with prices

We are going to launch Fobcoin.com on next Tuesday. We have been testing the new site these days and hope everything goes well.

I hope everything will work out just fine tomorow

I'm waiting DOLP price to the moon!!!!  Smiley
Activity: 546
Dev -  any dates on when these progress might have a beta released.  Would help with prices

We are going to launch Fobcoin.com on next Tuesday. We have been testing the new site these days and hope everything goes well.

I hope everything will work out just fine tomorow
Activity: 620
hey guys ive just been looking over this coin and i find it quite interesting so far so i have put my miner on http://www.dolppool.com/ has anyone had payouts from here yet? are they paying as you all expected?
thankyou
mellorbo
Payouts are extremely delayed.
right ok is that the only place i can mine them?

with my sha miners I get a payout once a day from multipool..  have yet t otry the other pools (x13 x11 and scrypt)
well i only have 1th sha miner so i put it on there a few hour last night and got paid today so ive put my miner back on it again lets see what we can make Smiley
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
WTB at 1.5 sat , feel free to pm me if u want to sell
Activity: 452
at 2 sat renting a rig makes sense. if you buy at 1 sat that is a better return.
Pages:
Jump to: