Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 54. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
how many coin distrubution?

Applicants: 413 Distributed: 378507000 DOLP Remaining: 621493000 DOLP

Dolphin coins still has so many coins for distibution, people joining and removing signature after some days, I did same so i holding 350k coins and happy with that.

how do i put code in my signature so i can get free dolph?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Dolphin coins still has so many coins for distibution, people joining and removing signature after some days, I did same so i holding 350k coins and happy with that.
Activity: 433
How can I know if my wallet is staking?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

Activity: 452
I think there is too much total coin.It is hard to rise up price.

alot less than doge 
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Not total amount is too big, but who knows it too.
Activity: 194
Activity: 206
Trust comes from understanding, understand the need to more communication. Smiley
Activity: 1106
Merit: 503
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
Dev -  any dates on when these progress might have a beta released.  Would help with prices

We are going to launch Fobcoin.com on next Tuesday. We have been testing the new site these days and hope everything goes well.

This is good news. I bought and hope it have good future.

I also bought cheap coins for hoping 1 day it will boom and price will increase too much.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Good article. I hope the dev read it (but for that he would need to read this own thread first...).

http://altcoinherald.com/community-demands-dev-communication-rise/

Here the part that explain why I will never invest most than spare change in DOLP:

Answer any questions directed to you! Questions mean an investor is ready to buy more. Take the time to alleviate their concerns and answer their objections. Every time you can do that you can earn a new advocate who will help your brand grow.

Thank you for sharing such good article. I have read it carefully and agree with the points in it. The whole dev team has been busy with the upcoming launch of the new exchange site - Fobcoin.com. We will spare more time on the community and this thread in future.

It's great to see, you will going to focus on community now. It is really necessary to success any coins.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Good article. I hope the dev read it (but for that he would need to read this own thread first...).

Here the part that explain why I will never invest most than spare change in DOLP:

Answer any questions directed to you! Questions mean an investor is ready to buy more. Take the time to alleviate their concerns and answer their objections. Every time you can do that you can earn a new advocate who will help your brand grow.

Thank you for sharing such good article. I have read it carefully and agree with the points in it. The whole dev team has been busy with the upcoming launch of the new exchange site - Fobcoin.com. We will spare more time on the community and this thread in future.
Activity: 322
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Dev -  any dates on when these progress might have a beta released.  Would help with prices

We are going to launch Fobcoin.com on next Tuesday. We have been testing the new site these days and hope everything goes well.

This is good news. I bought and hope it have good future.
Hello I want to help promote via my altcoin blog and can also host giveaways and do twitter promotion. Unfortunately my old bitcointalk account was hacked so am now only a Jr member trying to get my count up again so can't put in more signatures yet but I do blog daily about coins and help do giveaways and promotions.  Smiley.My  Smiley Blog is bitbillions dot net thanks.

Would you give us more detailed information about your promotion plan? So we will consider sending you some DOLP coins. You can PM us and provide your DOLP wallet address.
legendary

Atleast some good news here, but developer please be active on this thread and answer query of others.

legendary

It is good article, I also believe Dev must be spend more time on this thread and reply to questions.
Activity: 294

Activity: 407
my wallet doesn't connect.
Anyone else with the same problem?
Try adding these nodes to your Dolphincoin.conf and restart your qt.
It will take some seconds, but it will sync.
Code:
addnode=54.219.243.16
addnode=115.28.16.182
addnode=54.219.124.218
addnode=114.141.133.6
addnode=115.29.196.93
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
Hi all

a few numbers

after the exchange of the old order left on my balance
0.00118368 BTC

I rented rigs
(balance 0.00108368 - fee)
http://www.miningrigrentals.com?ref=1337 (my ref)

X11 1.90M 24 hours - 0.00085291
sha256 13 hours 12G - 0.000221
and for the remainder in a few satoshi - 50K scrypt )))

ok

the next day in my wallet + ~ 170000 - 180000 DOLP

even if coming clean ~ 160000 DOLP
it is profitable!!

Buy at 1 satoshi - too long (( and only ~ 118368 DOLP
2 satoshi - divide by 2 ((

Dolphins is cool  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: