Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 57. (Read 166383 times)

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
No Bye Orders on Bittrex at the moment... hmm

So many calls like that for the last night. There are some buy orders now.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 2016
Merit: 1360
No Bye Orders on Bittrex at the moment... hmm
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
After June 10th, our program will scan applicants' signatures daily, if they meet the requirement they will get additional activities x500 DOLP daily until all 1B DOLP give out

this offer still valid?
Activity: 452
if someone made a browser game with dolphincoin integration,  I would play. I have always been curious to play a game where you could transfer coins in and out freely to the internet or into the game. If it was a fantasy mmo or a zombie apocalypse shoot em up or even something way simpler. Cryptocurrency provides a great method, if irc and reddit can have tipbots..  Just throwing out ideas since dolphin has the dividend and funding concepts.. 
Activity: 150
Hi, one of our teams is working on the new version of FobCoin

Another team is working on the new iOS game

And we will update http://www.dolpshare.com soon.

Grin
nice work, wait for new exchange and projects.
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Great looking screenshots, dev and his team really doing their best to make DOLP very successful.

We should all do something to make DOLP successful. How can we add value with projects of our own?
Activity: 452
By DOLP - 0.00000001 btc

How long can this price last? Smiley

until the free giveaways have stabilized or there is a huge buy wall set above that rate so dumpers can dump at a higher rate. Or if there is a rush of advertisement and people jump to get in on bulk amounts, it could rally. It does make it so that multipool is slightly less efficient than just mining something with a decent exchange (I did the math and with my sha256, I make more dolp by mining bitcoin directly and purchasing at 1sat (half a sat on that chinese exchange sometimes btw) than by mining the multipool on sha256. I am assuming this holds for all you scrypt and x** miners as well, although I have no incentive personally to crunch those numbers.   The difference is pretty negligible, however if I were to mine a different sha256 coin and exchange for btc then dolp, it would be substantially more % above that (coin dependent) Which means the multipool has a greater incentive for those who hold alot of wallet coins, than for those attempting to acquire them, as there is incentive to increase multipool profit and use (for dividends). As has been pointed out, until more projects are folded into the dividend system and maybe a little more clarity about the dividend system, the dividends alone do not increase the reward for multipool above other coin acquisition strategy. Multipool should be the best option to get coins, in order to strengthen the coins current features. What could be done to strengthen the multipool and attract those who WISH to be bagholders, and not just speculative bagholding miners themselves?
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
These days seems to have no bigger development. Grin
Activity: 225
By DOLP - 0.00000001 btc

How long can this price last? Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1008
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
 Do anybody mentioned a taobao T-shirt shop as dolpshare member project?
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
how  i  can get  this  coins

Add and keep it under my signature. You read at the first post.

Requirement: Member above.

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 294
I have a few ideas for projects that I think would fit well with this coin/concept and would (hopefully) steadily increase the BTC dividends, but I would want to wait at least until the 3B multipool distribution is done. They are projects that I was planning on doing anyways and financing myself, but if I were able to start them sooner by funding them with DOLP, I'd be quite happy to share 25% of the profits as dividends. Until the distribution is done though and I see some followthrough on the part of the dev, I'll keep those plans to myself.
I just read this acticle:
http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/swarm-the-next-logical-step-in-crowdfunding
http://swarmcorp.com/#top

Don't take this as a recommendation because I didn't read everything, so I have no opinion about how serious that project is but I though you would be interested to take a look.

EDIT:
I was going off-topic so I remove additional infos and opinions about Swarm.
Pages:
Jump to: