Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 61. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
This image is an abstract representation of how I felt when I heard I could get free coins but found I couldn't because of a site that doesn't seem to work for me.
https://scontent-b-sea.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xap1/t1.0-9/10530868_1508397806057394_7163519371558259436_n.jpg
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It seems chinese coin Cheesy

Developers is Chinese, everyone know this, so what is the problem with chinese coin.

The problems is that MOST chinese coins are scams and shitcoins.And it's high risky to invest into Chinese coins.over~~ Grin

1 of 4 human on earth are chinese, so as scammers ). But sometimes you just need to follow your heart and reason. This coin is awesome and has bright future.

+100

China has 1.3B people,the world has over 7B ,dont know how you caculate 1 of 4 human on earth are chinese.
BTW:why dont you make a rough statistics about the proportion of scam and shitcoin of China VS all coins?

It's well know, 72% of stats are made up.
Activity: 386

Developers is Chinese, everyone know this, so what is the problem with chinese coin.

The problems is that MOST chinese coins are scams and shitcoins.And it's high risky to invest into Chinese coins.over~~ Grin

1 of 4 human on earth are chinese, so as scammers ). But sometimes you just need to follow your heart and reason. This coin is awesome and has bright future.

+100

China has 1.3B people,the world has over 7B ,dont know how you caculate 1 of 4 human on earth are chinese.
BTW:why dont you make a rough statistics about the proportion of scam and shitcoin of China VS all coins?
Activity: 23
If the distribution is mean to share the wealth, can DOLP make an easier way to distribute outside bitcointalk.org?

I am a newbie, so i can only add 50 char. I pasted DolphinCoin: D7dWmkBqihs9RefvV3TxauUpzUXJfSkj5m on my signature, but still errors when registering. Any other way?

Just sent some Dolp to you.
You need more activity (sent messages) to be allowed more char. in sig.

Thanks!  will do.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

I am a newbie, so i can only add 50 char. I pasted DolphinCoin: D7dWmkBqihs9RefvV3TxauUpzUXJfSkj5m on my signature, but still errors when registering. Any other way?

Just sent some Dolp to you.
You need more activity (sent messages) to be allowed more char. in sig.

Activity: 749
Merit: 501
🌟 COMSA ICO: 10/02/17 🌟

Activity: 252

https://www.poloniex.com/voting  Have voted.

Perhaps should be paid to vote.
Few people participate in free vote.

Poloniex don't allow that pay for vote, that is why no coin give free coins for poloniex vote.

thats funny because they add random coins that no one seems to really vote for....example... BBL
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

https://www.poloniex.com/voting  Have voted.

Perhaps should be paid to vote.
Few people participate in free vote.

Poloniex don't allow that pay for vote, that is why no coin give free coins for poloniex vote.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Today's interest for always fail?What's the problem?
Activity: 573
Merit: 102
Activity: 386

We're getting closer and closer to a Chinaphobia on this thread and I don't like it.
You know, I'm sure there are some legitimate, honest Nigerian investments opportunities.
However, I would understand people to be skeptical.

It just mean that the dev need to work harder to demonstrate that he is not one of them.
We didn't open our 1B wallet again. But there was a 0.5B wallet indeed, it was used for test at first and we recharged it some days ago to transfer DOLP to users. It was our mistake and we apologize for taking up a large slice of the BTC dividend market. We have removed it from BTC dividend distribution already.
I understand that you apologize but you keep the money.
Do you plan to redistribute all the BTC you received by mistakes?

As for the amount of daily BTC dividend, yes we stated that we would distribute at least 0.1 BTC dividend from June 10th. But it was in the early stage and the amount of daily BTC dividend depends on the real profits of Multipool now. That's why yesterday's dividend was 0.05 BTC. BUT, the DOLP coins we sent every day will be twice the value of the real profits. That means we sent DOLP equalled 0.1 BTC yesterday. What's more, we sent DOLP still at the price of 1 satoshi! So we sent 10,000,000 DOLP coins yesterday. It is a reasonably good deal to mine DOLP in our Multipool than buy from Exchanges. And you get additional BTC, although the amount may be tiny.
I notice that the dividends are always round numbers (0.04, 0.05, 0.06, etc). Are they rounded up or down? The lack of transparency make me believe that we do not receive all our dues dividendes...
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Open the coin purse can receive?
What time every day?
Activity: 252
Got to love this coin, you wait when we are all getting .5 btc dividend ........... this coin could reach that one day
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
We didn't open our 1B wallet again. But there was a 0.5B wallet indeed, it was used for test at first and we recharged it some days ago to transfer DOLP to users. It was our mistake and we apologize for taking up a large slice of the BTC dividend market. We have removed it from BTC dividend distribution already.

As for the amount of daily BTC dividend, yes we stated that we would distribute at least 0.1 BTC dividend from June 10th. But it was in the early stage and the amount of daily BTC dividend depends on the real profits of Multipool now. That's why yesterday's dividend was 0.05 BTC. BUT, the DOLP coins we sent every day will be twice the value of the real profits. That means we sent DOLP equalled 0.1 BTC yesterday. What's more, we sent DOLP still at the price of 1 satoshi! So we sent 10,000,000 DOLP coins yesterday. It is a reasonably good deal to mine DOLP in our Multipool than buy from Exchanges. And you get additional BTC, although the amount may be tiny.

+1
nice to see dev always respond
Activity: 336

We're getting closer and closer to a Chinaphobia on this thread and I don't like it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: