Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 72. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 180
Merit: 100
1 billion COINS.No one has this number.
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
Can you dev remove the 1 billion coin wallet from receiving dividends. It's getting over 98% of the 0.1BTC.
Now that the dividends are based on multipool profits it would be fair to remove the big wallet (16sMvhZ6vtoA1jTZCQqeSds1K18JZrBWha)
from receiving dividends because nobody yet owns these coins.

We need to keep people using the multipool but this is affecting things negatively. Also in future wallet addresses owned by exchanges should be excluded
from dividend payouts. Please dev consider changing these things.  Smiley
+1
I hope this 98% was just a mistake. With the dividend we got today mining at multipool is a high risk. DOLP still has no real value except the dividends. Also, looks like non Chinese peoples can't trade on http://www.fobcoin.com/. My QQ account I had for months was simply deleted and after I recreated it was deleted/disabled again and QQ don't wan't to re-enable it. Now I can't access my coins at http://www.fobcoin.com/Angry
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Can you dev remove the 1 billion coin wallet from receiving dividends. It's getting over 98% of the 0.1BTC.
Now that the dividends are based on multipool profits it would be fair to remove the big wallet (16sMvhZ6vtoA1jTZCQqeSds1K18JZrBWha)
from receiving dividends because nobody yet owns these coins.

We need to keep people using the multipool but this is affecting things negatively. Also in future wallet addresses owned by exchanges should be excluded
from dividend payouts. Please dev consider changing these things.  Smiley
Activity: 189
Hold multiple signature can also receive COINS?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Dear Dev,
I haven't received my DOLP for the days: June 20,21,22 and today (25) although my signature stayed as it was since I signed up (June 14th).
Please fix it, here is my wallet address:
D7s7kyVaHGWGGWLx5uySTDQrddCc9EE71G
Thanks,
uki
just received two stakes. Thanks.
Waiting for the missing two!
Activity: 349
Receive interest today.It's fun.Hope you can see on popular trading website.

coins just came through

thanks dev
Activity: 194
Receive interest today.It's fun.Hope you can see on popular trading website.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
Go to https://bter.com/voting and recommend new coin to them by submitting a ticket.

It need some bigger exchangers.
Activity: 182
Very beautiful wallet.Also can generate interest.Like oh. Grin
Activity: 336
Here comes the coins ... just like in here comes the bride. Thx dev.
Activity: 349
I also haven't received any coins for the last 2 days and haven't altered my signature in any way
Activity: 153
I too have some missing payment but I think its just some random bug from the signature scan.
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
No payouts for June 24 as well as 25. Dev, can you check if your reward system works properly?
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
cryptojunk bag holder
Dear Dev,
I haven't received my DOLP for the days: June 20,21,22 and today (25) although my signature stayed as it was since I signed up (June 14th).
Please fix it, here is my wallet address:
D7s7kyVaHGWGGWLx5uySTDQrddCc9EE71G
Thanks,
uki
Activity: 546
I've tried to apply for distribution.
After I've entered my BTT id I receive error: "send DolphinCoin error"
What i'm doing wrong?

You try to remove "Website:   RII promo" in your profile.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I've tried to apply for distribution.
After I've entered my BTT id I receive error: "send DolphinCoin error"
What i'm doing wrong?
Activity: 554
legendary
Come on people lets keep hashing on the multipool. I noticed that the big 1 billion coin wallet was removed from dividend payouts. I got my biggest dividend payout so far even though the total dividend amount was 0.11 BTC (lower than previous ones). The more people are mining the bigger the dividends are for all. I reveived 2 furys yesterday and pointed them at the multipool and plan to keep them there.

Can dev give any rough estimates when the other projects are going to surface? The altcoin exchange, hash exchange etc..
 I have been hoping for a coin like this since when altcoins started coming out. Instead of just being a coin it offers much more and has things build around it that bring value to it.

Agree, have been mining with 100 MH/s on x11 quite some time. Right now down to 30 MH/s so some other people get more share.

Great!

I had some rented hash on x11 a couple days back. Now I have only 2.6 MH/s on scrypt but I don't have to pay for it and I can keep it there for a long time.
Activity: 394
Come on people lets keep hashing on the multipool. I noticed that the big 1 billion coin wallet was removed from dividend payouts. I got my biggest dividend payout so far even though the total dividend amount was 0.11 BTC (lower than previous ones). The more people are mining the bigger the dividends are for all. I reveived 2 furys yesterday and pointed them at the multipool and plan to keep them there.

Can dev give any rough estimates when the other projects are going to surface? The altcoin exchange, hash exchange etc..
 I have been hoping for a coin like this since when altcoins started coming out. Instead of just being a coin it offers much more and has things build around it that bring value to it.

Agree, have been mining with 100 MH/s on x11 quite some time. Right now down to 30 MH/s so some other people get more share.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: