Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 69. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
Poloniex request created Wink

We all need to request in Poloniex, then they will consider for voting. I am also going to request.

Dev is best to submit a request ASAP.
Poloniex exchange great respect for technological innovation of the coin.
Dolp as long as there is a little bit of technology innovation can easily be added to the voting list.

I also went to submit a request.Very bullish on dolp.You don't let us down.Hope that the total value of it can be to 1 billion within 3 months.

I also requested there too,  hope it will list on voting list soon.
Activity: 190
Merit: 100

We all need to request in Poloniex, then they will consider for voting. I am also going to request.

Dolp as long as there is a little bit of technology innovation can easily be added to the voting list.

I also went to submit a request.Very bullish on dolp.You don't let us down.Hope that the total value of it can be to 1 billion within 3 months.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

Activity: 189
B: yes.We are very disdain those who create a scam.They are the scum of our nation.
Activity: 189
It is necessary to establish trust in the industry.Too much ignorance of the Chinese did a lot of wrong. Grin

Trust is very important, because some Chinese really broke the heart of this communities.
Activity: 190
It is necessary to establish trust in the industry.Too much ignorance of the Chinese did a lot of wrong. Grin
Activity: 194
If this is a good faith development team.Then the dolp will surely succeed.Hope you will become China's first successful COINS.We are looking forward to for a long time.China has a variety of fraud of the coin.Hope you can set up good faith.The world for the Chinese to regain trust.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I created request on swisscex.com. Hopefully that will add to the vote

We have to request poloniex first, then other exchange. Polo also very good exchange.
Activity: 336
When you dump come back here and say so just for laughs  Cheesy
Activity: 61
I created request on swisscex.com. Hopefully that will add to the vote
Activity: 452
very interested so far. Just bought some extra from bittrex and am aiming some miners at multipool.  Grin   gogogo to the moon (and thanks for all the fish). Thanks for the backup payments for missed days and pulling the billion wallet for now, makes people more confident in the plans for this coin. Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
*dolphin noises*

So how many posts do I need before I have enough room to get dolphincoin?Huh I don't want to spam anyone....

i think you need activity 30+ as i saw jr.members with not quite more

Means I also have to wait till 30+ activities.
Not. You have to wait till 60+ activities. Only member account.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005
I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!
*dolphin noises*

So how many posts do I need before I have enough room to get dolphincoin?Huh I don't want to spam anyone....

Means I also have to wait till 30+ activities.
Activity: 65
*dolphin noises*

Pages:
Jump to: