Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 68. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 641
Merit: 500
I got some btc payment today. Was a joke amount. Back to mining other coins I guess

Its good dividend for me, 0.08 total. You just need to have some hash on the multipool and you should be getting way more then the free distribution.

i got 1 payment of 0.00000000125 after 4 days of scrypt and SHA256. - I get more return leaving my mining rig off...
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
*dolphin noises*

So how many posts do I need before I have enough room to get dolphincoin?Huh I don't want to spam anyone....

i think you need activity 30+ as i saw jr.members with not quite more

Means I also have to wait till 30+ activities.
Not. You have to wait till 60+ activities. Only member account.

Oh, cool! looks like I might make it there in time!
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1102
Now the price of 0.00000001BTC Smiley

Not really, I am queueing at 0.00000001BTC since yesterday and still have not bought any.
Activity: 546
When can total to $1 billion?
Practicality.You can try to extend payment business, game application and so on.
program will scan applicants' signatures daily and will send DOLP to btt account registered. I thinks it over 1 month.
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
When can total to $1 billion?
Practicality.You can try to extend payment business, game application and so on.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Activity: 202
Good coin, the price will sky rocket after more project comes in and btc dividend goes up Smiley
Activity: 546
Activity: 269
Merit: 250
Activity: 386
hey guys

we have just added DolphinCoin to Cryptonator, which basically enables converting it to any crypto/fiat

webmasters and blog owners can check out free customizable price tickers and widgets, there's also free API for developers

P.S. Should you guys own an iPhone or any Android device, we have free apps which also supports DOLP. Link to iTunes (iOS) and Google Play (Android)

COOL SITE!
Activity: 308
Activity: 236
I got some btc payment today. Was a joke amount. Back to mining other coins I guess

Its good dividend for me, 0.08 total. You just need to have some hash on the multipool and you should be getting way more then the free distribution.
Activity: 641
Activity: 749
Merit: 503
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
hey guys

we have just added DolphinCoin to Cryptonator, which basically enables converting it to any crypto/fiat

webmasters and blog owners can check out free customizable price tickers and widgets, there's also free API for developers

P.S. Should you guys own an iPhone or any Android device, we have free apps which also supports DOLP. Link to iTunes (iOS) and Google Play (Android)
Activity: 386
Poloniex request created Wink

We all need to request in Poloniex, then they will consider for voting. I am also going to request.
yeah,let's email poloniex and vote for DOLP.the price on bittrex is way too low now Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864
I regular receive a error "Wallet address error", in case of registration on a site http://www.dolphincoin.org/distribution. How to be registered? solve Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

█ ★Dolphincoin (DOLP) → Now Live on: http://www.cryptocoinrank.com/Dolphincoin

Hope you and the community like it. For a brief description about www.cryptocoinrank.com see: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annwwwcryptocoinrankcom-for-sale-for-sale-for-sale-579901

Enjoy  Smiley

Nice to see, so many thing happening with Dolphin coins.
Activity: 168
Pages:
Jump to: