Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 88. (Read 166383 times)

uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder

FREE Distribution
Every single ID gets activities x200 DOLP coins firstly. After June 10th, our program will scan applicants' signatures daily, if they meet the requirement they will get additional activities x100 DOLP daily until all 1B DOLP give out.

I didn't get my DOLP distribution today. It is 33 hours since I received last share of DOLP. Also I haven't received any dividend in BTC as of yet. Dev can you please fix it?
ok, just received yesterday's stake now. It may mean that the dev is back. Still didn't get the BTC dividend though.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
The  LOGO is very nice,but what's the characteristics of this coin?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
Where is the DEV??? There are so many quesitons waiting for you to reply  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Dev absent for the last 2 days.

Coin is new, so dev must come daily and answer to our question.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
Where is the DEV??? There are so many quesitons waiting for you to reply  Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

Dev absent for the last 2 days.
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

FREE Distribution
Every single ID gets activities x200 DOLP coins firstly. After June 10th, our program will scan applicants' signatures daily, if they meet the requirement they will get additional activities x100 DOLP daily until all 1B DOLP give out.

I didn't get my DOLP distribution today. It is 33 hours since I received last share of DOLP. Also I haven't received any dividend in BTC as of yet. Dev can you please fix it?
are you old version.now is update to 1.0.0.1
I have the newest wallet.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
I keep getting signature error

edit I removed the bitcoin address from my profile and it worked.

how do you set it up to be able to get btc dividends? I am confused by that aspect
Activity: 308
Activity: 386
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

FREE Distribution

are you old version.now is update to 1.0.0.1
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

FREE Distribution

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I just joined, and I'll give it a try.
Received my coins a second after entering my profile ID on distribution site.
Nice to you.
My activitiy is too low. I have to wait.
Activity: 247
Merit: 100
I just joined, and I'll give it a try.
Received my coins a second after entering my profile ID on distribution site.
hope the coin become a good chinese coin,thank u!
I want to remind you that no block explorer is available for DOLP now,potential risk of super block still exists,you know what I mean.
Activity: 336
Anyone can tell how dolpshare works?
If you have dolphshare you earn BTC dividends. All dividends are divided on all current shares. You will get your dividends depend on amount of your shares.

if i have dolpshare? what is a dolpshare and how it works? Tongue I have some dolphcoins on my wallet i dont know if you mean that

POS = dolpshare
if your wallet get stake (POS) 1 Dolpcoin it means you got 1 Dolpshare.
@Beoga
- Simple and straightforward.
Activity: 322
hope the coin become a good chinese coin,thank u!
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141
If you have dolphshare you earn BTC dividends. All dividends are divided on all current shares. You will get your dividends depend on amount of your shares.

if i have dolpshare? what is a dolpshare and how it works? Tongue I have some dolphcoins on my wallet i dont know if you mean that

POS = dolpshare
if your wallet get stake (POS) 1 Dolpcoin it means you got 1 Dolpshare.
@DEV could you please close your damn wallet with 1B DOLP in it ? you r killing a new burn coin by creating huge unfairness in its early age
Im 99% sure this is a Chinese coin
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

They are giving free coins and free BTC dividend. What type of scam give free stuff and gets nothing?

plz take a look at this link http://www.dolpshare.com/index.php/project/showdetail
the guy who got 100110.1921 DS(he needs 1B+ DOLP to got this much DS) got 92.0513% of BTC dividend,that's ridiculous!who has 1B+ DOLP right now? think about it

free stuff,yeah,you r right.However,if you r mining at http://www.dolppool.com/ with such little BTC dividend,that is totally another story.If this is a shitcoin or a scam,your wasting you hashrate and power fee.

dolppool.com so little hashrate,it can get how many btc?

let put it this way ,if you mine DRK,you can get 1 BTC,with the same hashrate mining DOLP,you can get maximun 0.01BTC dividend at dolppool.com.that's why so little hashrate Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to: