Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 86. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Not difficult to recognize the Yellow coin style behind this coin...
are you serious?if what you said is true,that's really horrible.
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
You can buy it here, http://www.fobcoin.com/ but its 0.02 BTC for 2,000,000 dolp.
Sadly don't speak Chinese. I'm willing to entertain offers  Cheesy
Activity: 394
I would be interested in buying 10,000,000 Dolp for .1BTC or 1,000,000 Dolp for .01 BTC. Please PM me with offers!

You can buy it here, http://www.fobcoin.com/ but its 0.02 BTC for 2,000,000 dolp.
I would be interested in buying 10,000,000 Dolp for .1BTC or 1,000,000 Dolp for .01 BTC. Please PM me with offers!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
I am also getting staking coins, but staking not good, dev must list coin to known exchange.
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
I still didn't get any dividend in BTC although have wallet opened and coins from PoS.

Uki, how long ago did you get your first POS stake? I just recieved my first BTC dividend today, but it took a few days (maybe 3) after my first POS stake came through.
Two days ago. Ok, that may be the case.
Activity: 435
Not difficult to recognize the Yellow coin style behind this coin...
I still didn't get any dividend in BTC although have wallet opened and coins from PoS.

Uki, how long ago did you get your first POS stake? I just recieved my first BTC dividend today, but it took a few days (maybe 3) after my first POS stake came through.
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!
worked now Smiley
great. Fine I could help, but the ann on the first page needs re-writing to make it clear.

dev should post example also Smiley i think many users skipped this coin just because thay faced many error during submitting form lol
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
worked now Smiley
great. Fine I could help, but the ann on the first page needs re-writing to make it clear.

legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Omg i thought will send coins lol just checked OP then realize we have to submit forum id and wallet in application

But form not working every time i get error forum id and bla bla bla ! can anyone tell me how does it works ?
just to make it clear, you have to submit user id, not the user name.

not working

58995: DSmM4dpe5JDq69aR9YPUKdUmTvZCto88Lt

try just user_id

worked now Smiley
uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

Omg i thought will send coins lol just checked OP then realize we have to submit forum id and wallet in application

But form not working every time i get error forum id and bla bla bla ! can anyone tell me how does it works ?

not working

try just user_id
legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

not working

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder

legendary
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

Activity: 349
nice to see the wallet minting well some pos coins are slow but this is doing pretty well for a coin in early stages
Activity: 336
divident 0.2 BTC paid (for yestardey's shares 2014-06-16)
BTW:thanks for DEV closing his damn 1B wallet  Smiley Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
So is this the reason I got a dividend payment 10 times the value of previous payments? What should I expect tomorrow?

Yeap!what will happen tomorrow is totally determined by DEV's wallet state Grin Grin Grin Grin
@tacee
It's a nice place to build your activity count, but you're not obliged to be so cheeky. Have fun!!!
I would add multi-language translations to this list as well.
Added this and a few more as well. Thanks!

uki
legendary
cryptojunk bag holder
Dev - I'd be interested in contributing. Do you have a list of bounties or topics open for contribution? It might be worthwhile to keep a running tab of ideas, and cross them off as we go along. Topics that come to mind:

Community Management (we need to see more feedback on Bitcointalk)
Project Management/Outreach
Investor Management/Outreach
Create Dolp Forum
Create Twitter Tip Bot
Create Reddit Tip Bot
Create IRC Tip Bot
Create Faucet
Create shopping-cart software that auto distributes dividends back from project initiators to community.
Grow IRC Membership
Grow Reddit Membership

That's all for now, I'll add more as I think of them.
-enjoi
I would add multi-language translations to this list as well.
Dev - I'd be interested in contributing. Do you have a list of bounties or topics open for contribution? It might be worthwhile to keep a running tab of ideas, and cross them off as we go along. Topics that come to mind:

• Community Management (we need to see more feedback on Bitcointalk)
  • Project Management/Outreach
  • Investor Management/Outreach
  • Exchange Outreach
  • Create Dolp Forum
  • Create Android Wallet
  • Create Twitter Tip Bot
  • Create Reddit Tip Bot
  • Create IRC Tip Bot
  • Create Faucet
  • Create shopping-cart software that auto distributes dividends back from project initiators to community.
  • Grow IRC Membership
  • Grow Reddit Membership
  • Multi Language Translations

That's all for now, I'll add more as I think of them.
-enjoi
Pages:
Jump to: