Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DOLP] ★★DolphinCoin★★| The First Decentralized Angel Investing Blockchain - page 84. (Read 166383 times)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10
You still didn't answer WHO got 97% BTC dividend.could you plz give it an explaination??
We, the Dev. of DOLP got it right now. Any problem with it?

Dev, the problem is that this is similar to a premine (which is usually used in scams unless the dev makes it known before launch). We know you have the intention of distributing all the dolp and at some point it will belong to the community, but at this point, technically nobody should own it. If it is in your wallet for distribution purposes, it should not get a dividend, because it should not exist yet. You should get a dividend for amounts (in a seperate wallet) that you have mined, or bought, or earned for developing dolp and the multipool; but not the undistributed shares.

I do like this project, think it is a great/groundbreaking idea, and definitely beleive it has a future. That is why I am an investor. To make this work, there needs to be some transparancy however. Please feel free to ask if you have any questions or thoughts about this, or would like help figuring out a Public Relations strategy. I would like to see this project succeed.
Activity: 616
Merit: 526
I thought of trying one last time and finally I'm in. The one thing that was bothering was BTC address I had in my profile (not in the signature). I never realized that I should remove the BTC address. I thought it should be removed in the signature alone. For people who are having the signature error, remove your BTC address in your profile and it will be a success.
Activity: 386
Merit: 250
Hi, we are not build the DOLP just for us, but for everyone.

Today's Multipool payout is 70M DOLP and will reach 100M per day in 3 days. And we will increased the BTC dividend day by day.

We don't have many BTC to giveaway right now, but we would LOVE to share if our projects make more profits. And best part of the system is that everyone can deploy projects on DolpShare.com, and share profits to community. We will release these functions asap.

You still didn't answer WHO got 97% BTC dividend.could you plz give it an explaination??

well ,well,well ,That's the answer I am waiting for days Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
The problem is that do you think it is fair to get BTC dividend by using 6B DOLP(actually 4B belongs to DEV,the other 2B is not).So,can I say this is a money-from-left pocket-to-rightpocket GAME?? If so,it's really no need to  give BTC as dividend.what do you think ?
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
What is the minimum amount of dividend in BTC to get paid?
For the last two days I got:
Code:
Transaction amount too small 
Does this dividend accumulates or it is lost, if too low?
Activity: 90

Today's Multipool payout is 70M DOLP and will reach 100M per day in 3 days. And we will increased the BTC dividend day by day.

We don't have many BTC to giveaway right now, but we would LOVE to share if our projects make more profits. And best part of the system is that everyone can deploy projects on DolpShare.com, and share profits to community. We will release these functions asap.

Activity: 252

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 197
Date                    BTC Binding Address          DOLP Share    Total DOLP Share    Percent(%)    BTC dividend    Total BTC dividend    BTC TX ID
2014-06-17    17NsKu73YUNWBb5t9Ces9bn2vzqZJP1BBr    616913.8480    633955.1167    97.3119    0.29193574    0.30000000    View

NO COMMENT ,SIGH Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided

We still hold more than 7B DOLP, we will speed up the free distribution to BTT members and Multipool miners.

So it's just the "slow" distribution.
I think there would be already more applicants without these signature-errors.
No need to scream "Scam".
Just wait some more days and read the OP again Wink
Activity: 90

Activity: 269
Activity: 308
Activity: 142
My hashpower for a dream...

If it's a scam i've got the dream, it's enough for me. All coins could be a scam, all investment could be a scam ... but look what you could earn, what you could lost and take a decision. It's not necessary to insult anybody or a country because you think it could be a scam...

Keep cool  Wink
uki
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
cryptojunk bag holder
In order to assure the development of DOLP in its early stage, the dev team will distribute 0.1 BTC dividend on DOLP launch day.  and come on baby,see it well.

We still hold more than 7B DOLP, we will speed up the free distribution to BTT members and Multipool miners.

Can you explain me how I can get the BTC dividend?
I signed up to DOLP on June 14th and that is when I got my first coins. I immediately put them to stake as I did with all consecutive payments I received the next days. I got about 5 DOLP from miniting, and NONE in BTC for dividend. I put my BTC address in the wallet as indicated from day one, so I don't get why I didn't receive at least a tiny dividend in BTC for that in four days, or three days since the first coins were minted.
So,that's why I say most Chinese coins are scams.DOLP is no exception.Right now ,I just want to to say FUCK CHINESE COINS,GO TO HELL!!!

Tacee, I might be in the minority, but I don't think that is the case. If it were a scam, why would they bother giving away BTC at all? I think its a new system and they are still learning how to make everything work. We are the early adopters, these kinds of problems are expected. If you are invested in this, yelling at them is not helpful and will only make them want to quit...

okay,here are my option on DOLP.
1.If it were a scam, why would they bother giving away BTC at all?
   If you get free DOLP,you have nothing to lose,you are just part of DOLP-holder.
   But ,if you are  mining at http://www.dolppool.com/,your hashrate only get 1/10 BTC of the same hashrate mining DRK(though DRK is not profitable now).That means DOLP DEV can use the hashrate to make extra profit.
2.If you are invested in this, yelling at them is not helpful and will only make them want to quit...
  For scams,zero-tolerance.
Activity: 394
Just relax guys, the dev already said he got 7 billion more coins which explain the low btc dividend today and he is giving out faster, as for those who didn't receive any dolpcoin I believe its your signature problem. I have mine since many days ago and was getting dolpcoin everyday.
Activity: 784
Merit: 504
A lot of confusions running this thread!
Active participation of Dev will solve most.
Activity: 142
Ok we don't have all the btc we want to have but ... it's better than nothing and like dev says, distribution will continue and faster... so, big wallet will be smaller everyday...

We need to wait a few before we can be all rich... one day...
Activity: 81
So,that's why I say most Chinese coins are scams.DOLP is no exception.Right now ,I just want to to say FUCK CHINESE COINS,GO TO HELL!!!

Tacee, I might be in the minority, but I don't think that is the case. If it were a scam, why would they bother giving away BTC at all? I think its a new system and they are still learning how to make everything work. We are the early adopters, these kinds of problems are expected. If you are invested in this, yelling at them is not helpful and will only make them want to quit...
Pages:
Jump to: