Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 107. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
okay..... I see your website is empty.... Huh
Activity: 1344
Merit: 252
Have a Dopecoins on Bittrex, so how and when the swap will be carried out?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
when will we see the new coincount?

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dopecoin/ - available supply

also looking forward too seeing who you people really are ; )
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hi Dopecoin community.
Dopecoin is now Accepted as C.A.T. Payment method.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

A wonderful new partnership has emerged! A big thank you to Sampey and C.A.T. - What an innovative and impressive piece of technology. Make sure to check out this awesome tool which can provide some automation to your trading Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just amazing news!  awesome to hear this. DopeCoinGold is progressing very nicely folks.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
8 Hours left to swap your coins! Please swap to DopeCoin Gold immediately.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
great work for dope! welcome on cat
Hi Dopecoin community.

A wonderful new partnership has emerged! A big thank you to Sampey and C.A.T. - What an innovative and impressive piece of technology. Make sure to check out this awesome tool which can provide some automation to your trading Shocked Shocked Shocked
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040
Hi Dopecoin community.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
My wallet is all fucked up.  All of a sudden a couple days ago about 18% of my coins are missing from my wallet.   Block Explorer shows my address as having the correct total, they are just "missing" from my wallet total.   No outgoing transactions other than staking.   

Then, this morning I've got no connections and staking stopped about 6 hours ago.   I downloaded the latest 4.0.0.1 wallet update and fired that up.  Finds one connection and the wallet gets up to date, then it stakes one block and goes offline.  "Not staking because wallet is offline" on mouseover of the mining icon. 
Strange stuff, please post the output of your getinfo and getpeerinfo. What block are you on?
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
My wallet is all fucked up.  All of a sudden a couple days ago about 18% of my coins are missing from my wallet.   Block Explorer shows my address as having the correct total, they are just "missing" from my wallet total.   No outgoing transactions other than staking.   

Then, this morning I've got no connections and staking stopped about 6 hours ago.   I downloaded the latest 4.0.0.1 wallet update and fired that up.  Finds one connection and the wallet gets up to date, then it stakes one block and goes offline.  "Not staking because wallet is offline" on mouseover of the mining icon. 
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
LAST DAY TO SWAP YOUR COINS, MAKE SURE TO SWAP ASAP!

If you need any support please contact dopecoindude in the forum or email to [email protected]

thanks a lot for providing these information to us..any how we feel very good at these..
legendary

DOPECOIN UPDATE: v4.0.0.1

This update is not mandatory.

LINKS:

CHANGES:

• Updated seed nodes
  • Added checkpoint at block 15000
  • Fixed decimal point glitch
legendary
Some more details about how to swap.

1) Run your old V3 wallet, go to "Receive coins" tab and copy your address to a clipboard:

2) Then go to Help - Debug window, switch to Console tab and type dumpprivkey
here:

You'll get your private key as output. Please note that you have to repeat this operation for every address if you have more than one. It doesn't matter whether your wallet is synced or not.

3) Download new V4 wallet:

Windows: http://dopecoin.com/wp-content/wallets/DopeCoin-v4.0.0.1-win.zip
Mac: http://dopecoin.com/wp-content/wallets/DopeCoin-v4.0.0.1.dmg
Linux: https://github.com/dopecoin-dev/DopeCoinGold

4) Run a new wallet and copy your new address:

5) Go to the swap page and fill the swap request form (V3 private key obtained on step 2 and V4 address from step 4).

6) Wait for the "new" coins to arrive Smiley
Hey guys don't forget to check us out on social media! Not only do we have a great development team but our social media is on point as well! Already seeing over 1k new members on Twitter, and just passed 2k members on our brand new Instagram account started just over a month ago

Twitter - https://twitter.com/DopeCoinGold
Insta - https://www.instagram.com/dopecoingold/
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/dopecoin/
legendary
Yes, I do exist  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
I've just processed swap requests, serje, have you received your coins? Regarding your V3 wallet - it may be a problem to sync it as the old chain is basically dead now.

AdamT, please PM me your V4 address.

A few questions about the burn...
What time is the burn
How will it happen
What percentage of DopecoinGold will be permanently out of supply. Thx.
No earlier than the end of 15 February Smiley Also, I have a PM from the guy who wants to swap his V2 coins, but he hasn't provided a new address to send coins to, waiting for it. As soon as all details are cleared out the coins will be burned. Burning will be done in the usual manner - by sending remaining coins to an unspendable address. There is 37710079.26142001 DOPE remaining, so we can expect current coin supply be recuded by ~25%.

Yes I've got them!

Thank you very much! I didn't even knew you exist and thought dopey is talking about a random person who will mine the old chain or something similar Cheesy

legendary
I've just processed swap requests, serje, have you received your coins? Regarding your V3 wallet - it may be a problem to sync it as the old chain is basically dead now.

AdamT, please PM me your V4 address.

A few questions about the burn...
What time is the burn
How will it happen
What percentage of DopecoinGold will be permanently out of supply. Thx.
No earlier than the end of 15 February Smiley Also, I have a PM from the guy who wants to swap his V2 coins, but he hasn't provided a new address to send coins to, waiting for it. As soon as all details are cleared out the coins will be burned. Burning will be done in the usual manner - by sending remaining coins to an unspendable address. There is 37710079.26142001 DOPE remaining, so we can expect current coin supply be recuded by ~25%.
Thanks everyone for you to support and involvement with the DopeCoin project over the years!

Today we celebrate our third year of operations and the future is brighter than ever. We have a few tricks up our sleeve this year that will allow us to take a big step ahead of all the other marijuana based coins and more importantly we have the team to pull it off!

Happy Anniversary!
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Downloaded wallet,transfered some ammount from bittrex for testing...Going well so far.  Cool

edit

btw,wallet looks nice  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
LAST DAY TO SWAP YOUR COINS, MAKE SURE TO SWAP ASAP!

If you need any support please contact dopecoindude in the forum or email to [email protected]

I've got the message that my request was sent successfully!
Now I hope I see them in my wallet after it will finish synchronizing.

Welcome DopeCoinGold!

P.S. I've tried to update my blockchain on 14.12.2016 and I have around 80 transactions with minted but not accepted ... any idea why is that?

Hey serje,

Great to see you here.  Not sure why your blockchain would be saying that. Let me know if it updated!

It didn't finished! Will give you more info later today after somebody will power on the computer for me!
in the old version I'm somewhere around 85% complete .... that wallet hasn't been online since the beginning of the old version and I guess I was supposed to mint some coins while I tried to update it on 14.12.2016 ... I had it running for a few hours ... and wallet was saying that I should mint new coins in 1 hour or something similar ...
Jump to: