Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 103. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Anyone heard of pumpmycoin.com,

i had a look - we are not listed but didn't know if it was worth a few of us emailing their team to see if we could get placed on the list .

just a though, it may be a complete scam but though it worth  glance if we can get a higher public profile by it and also a good boost in value at the same time.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I would like to thank dopey for the 5000 DOPE COIN GOLD as bounty for installing the app on several phones and providing him feedback about the app!

Thank you dopey!

Thanks for your help bro!

This is awesome to hear. Great job Serje!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
I would like to thank dopey for the 5000 DOPE COIN GOLD as bounty for installing the app on several phones and providing him feedback about the app!

Thank you dopey!

Thanks for your help bro!
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

Thank you dopey!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Ok, got a strange problem... My coins were swapped perfectly and stakes for, i think 4 days, correct. But since a day or 2, all my coins are in stake. My Balance is 0.00, Stake is (a lot Cheesy), Unconfrmed is 0,00. Got still 1 active connection, Not staking because i have no mature coins and my wallet isn't synchronised...
It looks like I lost 350K dope coins the last days... I opened my wallet for staking only so that couldn't be the problem....
Is my wallet stuck or....Huh I updated also to the latest version 4.0.0.1. A few minutes ago but the problem still exist...

Please help!
Please check PM.

I did... thnx so far! The requested info is sent by PM

Thumbs up for antoherlateminer.....!!!! It's all have been fixed!!!

Excellent news! Anotherlateminer is always awesome with these things!  Grin
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Ok, got a strange problem... My coins were swapped perfectly and stakes for, i think 4 days, correct. But since a day or 2, all my coins are in stake. My Balance is 0.00, Stake is (a lot Cheesy), Unconfrmed is 0,00. Got still 1 active connection, Not staking because i have no mature coins and my wallet isn't synchronised...
It looks like I lost 350K dope coins the last days... I opened my wallet for staking only so that couldn't be the problem....
Is my wallet stuck or....Huh I updated also to the latest version 4.0.0.1. A few minutes ago but the problem still exist...

Please help!
Please check PM.

Thumbs up for antoherlateminer.....!!!! It's all have been fixed!!!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
For those who might have missed the DopeCoinGOLD roadmap in the OP here it is:

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
so true,

i'm in for the along haul so just gonna keep buying as my BTC trickles in from mining.

with any luck once the public has assimilated the new DCG strategy then we will see a spontaneous price rise even again that of BTC.

Time will tell but one things for sure DOPE COIN GOLD is here to stay.!

Dopecoin(GOLD) has always been a long-term play. You can read my posts from a year ago of me saying the same thing. I plan on investing myself into the infrastructure of it over the next few months. With a proven business model like we have, the future is very dope.
so true,

i'm in for the along haul so just gonna keep buying as my BTC trickles in from mining.

with any luck once the public has assimilated the new DCG strategy then we will see a spontaneous price rise even again that of BTC.

Time will tell but one things for sure DOPE COIN GOLD is here to stay.!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
soooooo, bitcoin is seeing a bit of a spike , if we follow typical psychology does this mean a shite load of people are going to dump their coins and also the prices of our much loved crypto currencies ??

mind you given me an opportunity to buy up big when it hits bottom again lol, gotta love the POS.. Smiley

When Bitcoin rises there is a tendency to get out of an alt-coin market and get into Bitcoin.  Then its reverse thereafter, if the BTC starts to go down they sell out and get back into the alt-coin market. Kind of a cat and mouse game.  It's a good time to snatch up DOPE right now!
soooooo, bitcoin is seeing a bit of a spike , if we follow typical psychology does this mean a shite load of people are going to dump their coins and also the prices of our much loved crypto currencies ??

mind you given me an opportunity to buy up big when it hits bottom again lol, gotta love the POS.. Smiley
Activity: 180
I'll give it another shot and report back, thanks!
I installed the wallet a month ago and I'm still only 25% caught up with the blockchain.  Is there a bootstrap file I can use so I can get in sync, and actually put some coins in this wallet?

A fresh wallet should sync very quickly, within minutes. I would recommend trying again with the most recent version available here. www.dopecoin.com
Activity: 180
I installed the wallet a month ago and I'm still only 25% caught up with the blockchain.  Is there a bootstrap file I can use so I can get in sync, and actually put some coins in this wallet?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Are you gonna have a market place like openbazaar?
That would be cool  Smiley
Could be an option at some point for sure. Good suggestion.

Please help!
Please check PM.

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Please help!
Please check PM.
Hey folks,

There appears to be some kind of strange node issue going on with bittrex, we have contacted them and I am certain all issues will be resolved soon, I'm not the most technical guy but anotherlateminer will be back later to give you a breakdown.

Thanks for your patience,

Dopey

Dopey,

Do you also noticed my problem?? This is not in bittrex but in the original dope wallet.....
Activity: 40
Are you gonna have a market place like openbazaar?
That would be cool  Smiley
Hey folks,

There appears to be some kind of strange node issue going on with bittrex, we have contacted them and I am certain all issues will be resolved soon, I'm not the most technical guy but anotherlateminer will be back later to give you a breakdown.

Thanks for your patience,

Dopey
Jump to: