Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 104. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Ok, got a strange problem... My coins were swapped perfectly and stakes for, i think 4 days, correct. But since a day or 2, all my coins are in stake. My Balance is 0.00, Stake is (a lot Cheesy), Unconfrmed is 0,00. Got still 1 active connection, Not staking because i have no mature coins and my wallet isn't synchronised...
It looks like I lost 350K dope coins the last days... I opened my wallet for staking only so that couldn't be the problem....
Is my wallet stuck or....Huh I updated also to the latest version 4.0.0.1. A few minutes ago but the problem still exist...

Please help!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Thanks for your feedback, you should only see an advertisement on the password screen, not the actual locked phone screen. Sorry for the confusion.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
at this hour, it's been exactly one month since my coins were swapped. 31 days of staking equals 185,000 dope. pretty awesome
Looks like it is you who get all the stakes Cheesy

i also got one Smiley

i usually have to wait 18-31 days
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
at this hour, it's been exactly one month since my coins were swapped. 31 days of staking equals 185,000 dope. pretty awesome
Looks like it is you who get all the stakes Cheesy
legendary
Code:
End World Hunger
Bounty: 2500 DopeCoins
Test out our new app and help us fight world hunger.
The process is really simple.

1. Download the app and keep it installed for at least a week.
2. Provide me with any sort of feedback possible.
3. That's it!

can I install this app on 2 phones?

I mean will I get 5000 DOPE?

Sure if you have 2 different devices that would be great. What I am really hoping for is some feedback and suggestions for improvement / any bugs.

Thanks for your help

I will install it on 2 blackberry devices and see how it works Wink

and after I get my phone back will be 3 blackberry devices Smiley

installed the app but cant get it to work
id is 000143

it is blackberry q5

i dont see ads on lock screen

will send a few screen shots in a pm to dopey
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
legendary

i can create web wallet and android wallet if developer give good bounties on them.

What type of Android wallet can you create?

i can creat every type of android wallet simple and advanced
Can you create Schildbach Wallet with a pruned blockchain for a POS coin?

Also, can you show some examples of your works?

Inbox me for details

Thanks AtomicProject for stepping in. We were just talking about an Android wallet and web wallet. Let me know if you get an inbox.

I'm sorry to have to inform you but what AtomicProject supplies for an Android Wallet is just a Shortcut with Icon to the Web Wallet he creates for the coin..... Have a look at the one he did up for one of my cryptos..... I'm shocked he even thinks this resembles anything of an Android Wallet.... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17910734

No Thread Jacking intended but I thought potential Customers (Like You) should know prior, this also goes deeper with the so called "skill"....

Your DopeCoin community has a dope coin... Cheesy Cool
Thank you for the information, I've already had a talk and discovered the same thing. Just a simple web wallet isn't what we are looking for.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

i can create web wallet and android wallet if developer give good bounties on them.

Inbox me for details

Thanks AtomicProject for stepping in. We were just talking about an Android wallet and web wallet. Let me know if you get an inbox.

I'm sorry to have to inform you but what AtomicProject supplies for an Android Wallet is just a Shortcut with Icon to the Web Wallet he creates for the coin..... Have a look at the one he did up for one of my cryptos..... I'm shocked he even thinks this resembles anything of an Android Wallet.... https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17910734

No Thread Jacking intended but I thought potential Customers (Like You) should know prior, this also goes deeper with the so called "skill"....

Your DopeCoin community has a dope coin... Cheesy Cool
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
my dope coin is always in the bittrex, and now status is ::reserved??/  A few days ago ,i see the coin swap ,,but said in the bittrex ,it will automatically swap ,,and now  the coin swap ended  ,exchange  normally???

If your coins were on Bittrex before the swap, they have been automatically swapped for you. Not sure why your status shows reserved on Bittrex, I would recommend opening a ticket with them.

Thank you for answering.  YES ,.my coin were on bittrex before the swap .you mean the other holder is normal  status in the bittrex except me???
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Let's PUT IN!

I sent inbox read it
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Inbox me for details

legendary

Let's PUT IN!

legendary

legendary
Code:
End World Hunger

3. That's it!

Sure if you have 2 different devices that would be great. What I am really hoping for is some feedback and suggestions for improvement / any bugs.

Thanks for your help

I will install it on 2 blackberry devices and see how it works Wink

and after I get my phone back will be 3 blackberry devices Smiley
my dope coin is always in the bittrex, and now status is ::reserved??/  A few days ago ,i see the coin swap ,,but said in the bittrex ,it will automatically swap ,,and now  the coin swap ended  ,exchange  normally???

If your coins were on Bittrex before the swap, they have been automatically swapped for you. Not sure why your status shows reserved on Bittrex, I would recommend opening a ticket with them.

Let's PUT IN!

Code:
End World Hunger

3. That's it!

Thanks for your help

PERSONAL BOUNTY: 2500 DopeCoins

Hi folks, I have a new project that needs your help!

I have designed a new android app designed to fight world hunger and I need some people to download it for testing and feedback purposes.

The bounty is very simple:

3. That's it!

If you like the project, please leave a positive rating in the app store. If you don't, please contact me with your feedback and allow me a chance to make improvements.

Here is the project - www.unlockfood.com

Thank you for your help!

Hmm... I have an Iphone, no android. So there's nothing in for me?? But why are the using picutures on the website looks like an iphone? I suggest it works on IOS but can't find it...

Unfortunately, Iphone does not allow for this lock screen to be edited. We do have a plan and if the Android version proves to be viable we will develop the IOS version as well. Your not the first person to mention the Iphone graphics vs Android. Perhaps when time allows I will make some edits to this.

Thanks for your feedback.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
PERSONAL BOUNTY: 2500 DopeCoins

Hi folks, I have a new project that needs your help!

I have designed a new android app designed to fight world hunger and I need some people to download it for testing and feedback purposes.

The bounty is very simple:

3. That's it!

If you like the project, please leave a positive rating in the app store. If you don't, please contact me with your feedback and allow me a chance to make improvements.

Here is the project - www.unlockfood.com

Thank you for your help!

Hmm... I have an Iphone, no android. So there's nothing in for me?? But why are the using picutures on the website looks like an iphone? I suggest it works on IOS but can't find it...
legendary
Code:
End World Hunger

3. That's it!

Jump to: