Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 11. (Read 635464 times)

Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Devs, do something! You gotta save your coin before it plummets to zero! Sad
Activity: 53
Merit: 13
Can somebody show me or reply me the link to the post that give info on staking of dopecoin. I am kind of intrested in it
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Just found out about Dopecoin and bought me some. This one looks promising and really cheap compared to its potential:-)

Hey Croxx,

Glad to have you aboard and welcome to the Dope community. We are going places far and wide!
Speaking of which these guys don't accept any crypto (except for one) but wouldn't hurt to ask if they wanted to accept Dope
i asked some buddies where they got their grow equipment they referred me to these places
http://www.fullbloomhydroponics.net  (accepts bitcoin)
http://supercloset.com
http://www.atlantishydroponics.com
and this last one they havent confirmed how good they are since they barely ordered from it but he tolld me it looks promising
http://www.htgsupply.com

Not all of those accept crypto payment. I know https://wilberline.com/ does too and you can pay in BTC, ETH and ERC20 tokens.
Activity: 84
I think that as legalization becomes more mainstream then the coin will most likely adopt a business model to accommodate both i would imagine
Activity: 19
Good project! I hope good price this coin for listing in exchanges
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I need money  Should I buy this coin now?

If you dont have money... then you shouldnt be investing in anything. Take the time to do your research right now and once you get your money up, then you invest.

They say only invest what you can afford to lose but if you have nothing.. then dont invest. Its pretty simple.

Excellent points made here for sure  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

If you dont have money... then you shouldnt be investing in anything. Take the time to do your research right now and once you get your money up, then you invest.

They say only invest what you can afford to lose but if you have nothing.. then dont invest. Its pretty simple.
Activity: 434
I don't know what you mean, you need money but you asked should you buy this coin while don't have money.
Activity: 28
legendary
Guys, can you kindly let me know how much approx. will I receive staking 100 000 coins?

Thanks.

There is no set amount, your staking is by change. The heavier your wallet weight in ratio to the network weight, the better the chance you have to stake.
Activity: 26
How did it not see DOPECOIN before? It was a very good coin, which has attracted a lot of attention.
Activity: 85
Merit: 3
Guys, can you kindly let me know how much approx. will I receive staking 100 000 coins?

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

DOPECOIN UPDATE: v4.0.0.6
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
How many SMX tokens are left? Are these tokens on a exchange right now? Where can i buy some of these tokens? What will happen next to dopecoin, is there a roadmap to read?

There were 28.5 million in total and they burned 28,072,796 coins.

They are not on an exchange yet. Burn literally just happened. Dope coin is here to stay. New wallet updates and more information coming soon.

Love the news. Good stuff  Smiley
legendary
@anotherlateminer  on the new wallet update, will work the 'old' wallet.dat or is it with importing priv keys for each address how in Blackcoins Lore wallet?
It should work, but I'd suggest to create new wallet.dat with Core wallet (it will be HD by default) and send all your coins to it.

It definitely works. I did however let it create a new wallet and then imported my stake addresses privkey.

I would also suggest that with the new dopecore that folks use the dumpwallet command and save a copy of their master privkey. You can't import this master key into a wallet as of yet but you would be able to use the available tools found round the web to recreate your addresses and privkeys if the need ever arose.

Great piece of advice man
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
@anotherlateminer  on the new wallet update, will work the 'old' wallet.dat or is it with importing priv keys for each address how in Blackcoins Lore wallet?
It should work, but I'd suggest to create new wallet.dat with Core wallet (it will be HD by default) and send all your coins to it.

It definitely works. I did however let it create a new wallet and then imported my stake addresses privkey.

I would also suggest that with the new dopecore that folks use the dumpwallet command and save a copy of their master privkey. You can't import this master key into a wallet as of yet but you would be able to use the available tools found round the web to recreate your addresses and privkeys if the need ever arose.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
legendary
How many SMX tokens are left? Are these tokens on a exchange right now? Where can i buy some of these tokens? What will happen next to dopecoin, is there a roadmap to read?

There were 28.5 million in total and they burned 28,072,796 coins.

They are not on an exchange yet. Burn literally just happened. Dope coin is here to stay. New wallet updates and more information coming soon.
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
legendary
The SMX token BURN is completed! 98.5010% of original tokens have been eliminated!

Full details can be seen here - https://etherscan.io/token/0xf30ce9807e55bb1bbdf0417fed1e2e518bcc03bc#balances

Wow so just a couple tokens were burned haha
Pages:
Jump to: