Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 13. (Read 635464 times)

Activity: 248
Merit: 100
OR ... did you hear the one about ...

postmanOG
So question. Why are the developers quite at this time on social media

Goldie
they are quiet because there are a lot of things happening on the development front
and ...

at the same time they are in discussions with ******** & ******* over a potential merger

I have heard some additional pearls about this potential merger and all I will say is ... the ambition and potential are off the scale ...
We have more to share with you, however it will wait ... or will it?

I have just been given access to the smoke exchange beta version for testing ... I shall report back real soon with hopefully a video of how it all works ...

I also heard that it could be fully complete as early as 12 days time ... if that happens, within that time frame, then the guys over @smoke exchange deserve a very big slap on the back ...

Another of the dopecoin family recently popped up in the UK ...

Supplying stocked items from China and utilizing the crypto billings payment gateway ... the owner is an SEO expert, and we are sure this site will hit it big in the UK ...

I already ordered a new grinder off of there in dopecoin and the entire transaction was seamless Smiley

A little insider sneak peek . . .again! ...
the future of dopecoin is ... :drum:

it'll be much higher resolution though, but when you get a chance to capture something in advance then it just has to be done right?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Uploaded fresh bootstrap: https://mega.nz/#!TZcigThI!C7X7T5icrN42GoY56bt4POvn36OvNsG9Q1qXWTCziTM

Old wallet users (v4.0.0.3 and lower versions, protocol 40000), update your wallets ASAP and make sure you're on the right chain (you can check it on block explorer).
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Maybe you still do not know about this project.
I as a beginner would love to know about this project, because many say that the project is good and the prizes are very much.

Everything you need to know is contained within : https://dopecoin.com/

and as we posted above through the videos ...

This is the resource everyone needs for sure.
I as a beginner would love to know about this project, because many say that the project is good and the prizes are very much.

Everything you need to know is contained within : https://dopecoin.com/

and as we posted above through the videos ...
Do you release tokens by mining only? Or is it planned to launch Token Sale and Bounty Campaign?

Dopecoin itself is NOT mineable ... it is a POS coin ... check out all the details @ https://dopecoin.com/
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
Do you release tokens by mining only? Or is it planned to launch Token Sale and Bounty Campaign?
As everyone within the cannabis cryptocurrency space should know ... ADOPTION is critical to the successful transition of ANY coin ...

It was with this in mind that we are creating and integrating as many online presences as we can possibly muster during 2018 ...

Over the course of the next few posts we shall introduce each NEW addition to the dopecoin family ...

First UP is Calibudz ... some of you have already seen it, many of you have not ...

The site itself is focussed upon the USA & Canadian markets and ensures legality across international borders through it's CBD Cannabis Club ...

Calibudz utilizes the crypto billings payment gateway and will soon be advertising itself thru the smoke exchange advertising network

is there any whitepaper of dope coin available Huh

It's more of a green paper, however, due to recent developments, I believe there will be a revised white paper being added soon ...

Here's the green paper as seen on the OP ...

I hope this helps ...
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I think a lot of the questions will be answered at the upcoming live event in the next few hours. There wil be some major announcements from the dopecoin dev team. I think they will also have some surprises for us. Watch this coin close, even 4/20 is coming soon.

what is the signifance of 4/20 with reference to dope coin?
4/20 is the date adopted by cannabis users as their own holiday (Wikipedia article), so it follows that most marijuana related businesses or coins would choose this date to make big announcements.

1) Dopcoin can be used only for legal use of Marijuana ?
All of the business connections DopeCoin has made have been with the legal marijuana industry. But of course, ultimately it can be used for whatever two parties agree on just like any good decentralized cryptocurrency Wink

is there any whitepaper of dope coin available Huh
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Are there any announcements or informations given by the dev team about 4/20? will there be a event, a release or something like that? Because it seems like all people are waiting for something big on that date.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
I think a lot of the questions will be answered at the upcoming live event in the next few hours. There wil be some major announcements from the dopecoin dev team. I think they will also have some surprises for us. Watch this coin close, even 4/20 is coming soon.

4/20 is the date adopted by cannabis users as their own holiday (Wikipedia article), so it follows that most marijuana related businesses or coins would choose this date to make big announcements.

All of the business connections DopeCoin has made have been with the legal marijuana industry. But of course, ultimately it can be used for whatever two parties agree on just like any good decentralized cryptocurrency Wink
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
2) cans somebody please share whitepaper
Activity: 308
Merit: 21

Activity: 308
Merit: 21
Congrats to Dopey and the SMX team for a finished audit. Lots of coins to be burnt and the value of smx should be good.
As usual Dopecoin moving forward with REAL proven progress.

Competitors in the mj space...    None!

Dopecoin gold delivers where others sadly fail!

True words,  I totally agree with you. No other mj coin can compete with Dopecoin Gold. The Dev team is very great and they are doing a amazing job for the whole community.

Glad you like the coin and the team! exciting times ahead!  Cheesy

Dope Coin is a currency invented to promote buying and selling of "marijuana". Like if i need a "marijuana", I can use Dope coin to pay someone the money and get "marijuana" delivered in return ?  Please let me know if i am on right track
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Congrats to Dopey and the SMX team for a finished audit. Lots of coins to be burnt and the value of smx should be good.
As usual Dopecoin moving forward with REAL proven progress.

Competitors in the mj space...    None!

Dopecoin gold delivers where others sadly fail!

True words,  I totally agree with you. No other mj coin can compete with Dopecoin Gold. The Dev team is very great and they are doing a amazing job for the whole community.

Glad you like the coin and the team! exciting times ahead!  Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: