Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 113. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
We'll be on CryptoCurrencyRadio this upcoming Friday also:

http://www.cryptocurrencyradio.com/
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hey guys,

Here is a quick podcast with Rebel Media that partially reveals our upcoming new business model. Please excuse any excessive "ums" and "ughs", as it is not very often that I do live interviews.

Stay tuned for an official press release by the end of the month!

Regards,

Dopey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_0oZPq3HHE

please create tweet with this video link, I will retweet this for my followers

Here is the link in a tweet: https://twitter.com/BarMan_RLM/status/823584913106444288   thanks for RT it to your followers.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hey, Dopey, I would love to hear more about the banner space idea. I think the marketing side of the business could be a good route to go, I just wonder if there are even bigger directions it could go, because the mmj industry is just getting started really, and I dont even think we have seen the possibilities yet.. The name of the coin is key:) People will buy it just for the name alone, and that needs to be capitalized on.. Keep upthe good work man, and look forward to seeing the "high" road you choose:)
Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Hey guys,

Here is a quick podcast with Rebel Media that partially reveals our upcoming new business model. Please excuse any excessive "ums" and "ughs", as it is not very often that I do live interviews.

Regards,

Dopey

please create tweet with this video link, I will retweet this for my followers
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Hey guys,

Regards,

Dopey

Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
and that is reason why I wanted latest v3 blockchain, I got 9% less v4 coins from swap than I had v3, what to do now?
Check PM.

My address starting on D in bittrex...  Huh
New V4 addresses start with "D" unlike V3 ones that start with "4".

Has the old DOPE been swapped over or what? Whats the difference v3 and v4 addies? Dope is gotta fall down the stairs, u know what that means...
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
As I'm always on the look for PoS coins to stake, I have found out about this one thanks to dopecoindude which referred me to it. Hopefully, I would've made a smart investment on Dopecoin for the long term.

A few days ago, its price was rising so I guess that it seems ideal to buy and stake some coins while the prices stay this cheap. It would be great if there were any instructions on how to build and compile a wallet for the Raspberry Pi, as it would make it convenient to stake Dopecoins in there.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to add this coin towards my list of PoS coins to stake and hold, as well as support it for the long term.  Smiley

Abiky,

Thanks for jumping in. You bring up a good point regarding Raspberry Pi. We'll have to look into it. And, thanks for supporting this coin on your PoS list! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
As I'm always on the look for PoS coins to stake, I have found out about this one thanks to dopecoindude which referred me to it. Hopefully, I would've made a smart investment on Dopecoin for the long term.

A few days ago, its price was rising so I guess that it seems ideal to buy and stake some coins while the prices stay this cheap. It would be great if there were any instructions on how to build and compile a wallet for the Raspberry Pi, as it would make it convenient to stake Dopecoins in there.

Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to add this coin towards my list of PoS coins to stake and hold, as well as support it for the long term.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

thanks anotherlateminer, that fixed it
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
If you are getting these errors when trying to export private key:

Private key for address ... is not known (code -4)
Wallet is unlocked for minting only. (code -13)

Please make sure that you unlocked your wallet not only for staking:

legendary
and that is reason why I wanted latest v3 blockchain, I got 9% less v4 coins from swap than I had v3, what to do now?
Check PM.

New V4 addresses start with "D" unlike V3 ones that start with "4".
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
legendary
All coin swap requests have been processed.

The address starting from 4TZ16... - this wallet is empty, no coins there.
Activity: 171
Merit: 100

As you can tell i have no tricking idea how to upload a screenshot, so please follow the link to see the error i am getting in my mac Wallet.

Im sure it is just a decimal point error but still don't want to trust my coins in it just yet.  :}

as said previously,

sent approx 50,000
showed as approx 500,000
sent approx to bittrex 500,000
received approx 50,000.

so not losing anything just showing as an extra 0 .

Let me know whats the best course of action as i would rather put my coins on my MAC as my laptops are in excess of 7- 10 year old and i figure that theywill burn out fairly soon and i don't fancy losing my investment Sad(

Very excited to see what dope coin gold news will be unveiled over the coming weeks.

I think everyone who can , should buy as many coins as possible , this reduces the circulating volume and can earn interest in the wallets as well as driving up value.

Time to get Zen Smiley
legendary
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
how to dig ? v4
rcp?

legendary
 well i was trying to sync the wallet for some time, but now i see we're doing a swap, and the priv keys are needed. not sure how cool i am with that, but anyway, i'm getting an error  "Private key for address xxx is not known (code -4)" for all my keys   Huh
It may happen if a wallet is encrypted with password. Try to unlock it first before dumping a private key.

Will storing the coins on an old PC laptop be fine for staking ? as its POS (i know very little) i guess it won't be reliant on my PC's power to mint new coins just the volume i have in the wallet
Yes, it will be fine.

hi, how long is average time of waiting for a swap
Hello, current batch of requests will be processed today.
hi, how long is average time of waiting for a swap
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Awesome new site!
I have my dope in some old wallet .... i tried a few weeks ago to update my blockchain but my wallet couldn't ... no peers ... Will try to exchange my dope to dope gold and hope everything works out fine :d

Thanks Serje! Glad to see you here. Let me know how things go.
Jump to: