Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 117. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
(may I ask you for integrate Dopecoin slack channel with your old #dopecoin IRC channel?)

This is an excellent idea Axllht. I forgot about our IRC channel. I'm in our Slack channel if you or anyone wants to talk to the team. We hope to be a lot more hands on w/ the community going forward. I personally feel to many weed crypto's don't stay in touch . or update enough regarding what they have going on. I have some ideas that I'll be bringing in front of Adam to help with this.

Stop on in when you can.

https://dopecoin.slack.com/messages/general/
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

U have to create a boostrap for faster synchronization. Dope has never been my favorite crypto, nonetheless I was always supportive of team's achievements, and will keep my attitude toward it unchanged, unless u tell me something that would make me vomit right onto my shoes.

Logictense -

Thank you for having faith in this DopeCoin Gold. We'll make it work for you we promise and keep supporting the new team's achievements it helps keep us motivated to create this new eco-system that much better. No, we won't make you vomit I promise!  Grin
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I downloaded the new wallet but for some reason I can't sync further than block 5281.

This is a new chain so block 5281 is the most current block. Here is a link to the block explore

https://www.blockexperts.com/dope

Also, are there any mining pools open yet?

No. This is POS only.

Thanks for the reply. The client mentioned that it was syncing block 5281 but the chain was 3 hours behind when it mentioned that. It was never fully synced.

Already tried deleting tbd blockchain and resyncing but it didnt work.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

U have to create a boostrap for faster synchronization. Dope has never been my favorite crypto, nonetheless I was always supportive of team's achievements, and will keep my attitude toward it unchanged, unless u tell me something that would make me vomit right onto my shoes.

Thanks for your long term support! And don't worry, there are no vomitable announcements on the horizon;)

I'll get the tech guys to take a look at the syncing situation.

There is no real issue beside the last block was minted more than 3 hours ago. So even thou the wallet is at the most current block a new wallet would show 'out of sync' because the last block was more than 1+ hour ago.

edit: A few blocks have been created so the block chain has moved some. I know the block chain will be moving some once I get my swapped coins.

Yeah, you bet Tim, we have the first swap requests in and are just waiting to send Bittrex the amount they require tonight. Once that has been executed you should expect your coins shortly thereafter.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Thanks for your long term support! And don't worry, there are no vomitable announcements on the horizon;)

There is no real issue beside the last block was minted more than 3 hours ago. So even thou the wallet is at the most current block a new wallet would show 'out of sync' because the last block was more than 1+ hour ago.

edit: A few blocks have been created so the block chain has moved some. I know the block chain will be moving some once I get my swapped coins.

Hi!

in 2016 I sent some coins to bittrex, can I send back these coins to my 3.0.3.0 wallet or these coins are swaped to v4 version now?

btw; please add big text to first post "SWAP DOPECOIN v3 (from wallet v3.0.3.0) to new DOPECOIN GOLD (wallet v4.0.0.0)" Cheesy
becouse there are many ppl like me who doesn't understand complex information at first look hahahaha

(may I ask you for integrate Dopecoin slack channel with your old #dopecoin IRC channel?)

Bittrex will automatically swap your coins for you, the coin swap feature found at dopecoin.com is for users that have their coins in a desktop wallet.

And thanks for the feedback on the OP, I am working on updating that as we speak.

DopeCoindude will get back to you about the slack and IRC integration:)
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I downloaded the new wallet but for some reason I can't sync further than block 5281.

This is a new chain so block 5281 is the most current block. Here is a link to the block explore

No. This is POS only.

legendary

No. This is POS only.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I added the node provided in the OP and I have 5 active connections to the DopeCoin network.
Anyone else having this issue?

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Hi!

in 2016 I sent some coins to bittrex, can I send back these coins to my 3.0.3.0 wallet or these coins are swaped to v4 version now?

btw; please add big text to first post "SWAP DOPECOIN v3 (from wallet v3.0.3.0) to new DOPECOIN GOLD (wallet v4.0.0.0)" Cheesy
becouse there are many ppl like me who doesn't understand complex information at first look hahahaha

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
DopeCoin is already seeing a strong price increase. I would personally recommend to pick some up at your earliest convenience.
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-DOPE

Good to see a strong price increase on this new launch.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
DopeCoin is already seeing a strong price increase. I would personally recommend to pick some up at your earliest convenience.
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-DOPE
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Also, here is the new Block Chain for peeps.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Website looks good. Looking forward for the swap. Some crazy colored buds on that page. Will the new chain still have the same specs?

Hey TimC -

Good to see you here bud.  Thanks. Dopey, and the team spent a lot of time getting the website  going. Sorry, the OP page was going under some changes ( still is ) so should be updated now. Feel free to ask more questions. Thanks.

Ok. I used the site and enter my info in for the swap.

So I guess when I see my swapped coins hit the new wallet I should shut down my old wallet? Thanks!

Correct Tim, Anotherlateminer will swap your coins and send you your new DopeCoinGold coins once he logs on. After you receive your new coins you can consider the old wallet and coins obsolete and they can be deleted.

This is correct. You can consider the old wallet and coins obsolete.  This will me a manual swap to DopeCoinGold. Great question.
Website looks good. Looking forward for the swap. Some crazy colored buds on that page. Will the new chain still have the same specs?

Hey TimC -

Good to see you here bud.  Thanks. Dopey, and the team spent a lot of time getting the website  going. Sorry, the OP page was going under some changes ( still is ) so should be updated now. Feel free to ask more questions. Thanks.

So I guess when I see my swapped coins hit the new wallet I should shut down my old wallet? Thanks!

Correct Tim, Anotherlateminer will swap your coins and send you your new DopeCoinGold coins once he logs on. After you receive your new coins you can consider the old wallet and coins obsolete and they can be deleted.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
My all dopecoins is on bittrex only.... do i need to swap my coin ? ...

If yes .... then what is the procedure to swap ?

Hey nayanmehta -

Nope. No need to swap. Bittrex will do it automatically for you.

legendary

Hey TimC -

Jump to: