Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 114. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Hi everyone,

is anybody else using MAC wallet experiencing an additional 0 showing up in their transaction.

i sent 50,000 to my wallet and it showed up as 500,000 but when transferring back i put in 500,000 and the exchange registered 50,000.

also the Recent Transactions panel - the transactions run in to each other and are illegible.

Will storing the coins on an old PC laptop be fine for staking ? as its POS (i know very little) i guess it won't be reliant on my PC's power to mint new coins just the volume i have in the wallet

Cheers

A
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Awesome new site!
I have my dope in some old wallet .... i tried a few weeks ago to update my blockchain but my wallet couldn't ... no peers ... Will try to exchange my dope to dope gold and hope everything works out fine :d
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
close enough lol. nice that it coincides with a milestone in progress of dope. i've been holding since early days btw, only been inactive here on bct..
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Grin Grin Grin

Happy birthday!!

Thanks Liberatorium!  Actually, January 14th was the real birthday of DopeCoin but you get the idea  Cheesy
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
 Grin Grin Grin

Happy birthday!!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I'm in for the long haul,

I believe Dope Coin Gold will allow me to retire early and spend my remaining years up in smoke Smiley

DopeCoinGold can allow you to retire early and spend the rest of your remaining years up in smoke  Grin

Also, Happy Birthday DopeCoin!
I'm in for the long haul,

I believe Dope Coin Gold will allow me to retire early and spend my remaining years up in smoke Smiley
It would be nice for DopeCoinGold to be available on other exchanges, but i also like the idea that its potential will draw more users to Bittrex and as such will increase trading volumes across all coins there.

Exclusivity is a profile raiser in its self , look at big name brands like Tiffany etc. , you dont just walk to walmart and get them, its the name and brand that draws the people not the variety of location sold.

Just my 2 pence but honestly dont care too much either way! Lol.
 Smiley Smiley Smiley Grin Grin

Activity: 314
Merit: 250
Development team doing a good job but  I would like to know why not try adding Dopecoin to other exchanges like as Ccex and yobit, or we will they wait their whole life for a hope of being added to poloniex?

one exchange is enough IMO

Everyone knows that Bittrex has no volume and no have investors, but if you want to continue believing  this, is your problem!

Relax kid, its not my problem that you are not thinking, I'm not a dev of dope and it just my opinion. One exchange is enough in this moment
if here is 1,5 BTC volume so everywhere will be the same situation.
More exchanges means lower volume on each. Will you care for nessesery volume on every exchange every day?
Features are creating value of coin , not numbers of exchanges.

So it means that if dopecoin added in poloniex  will have the same volume now,this is your logic? Well I do not think so but I respect your opinion, I think there are different users in each exchange who can buy more dopecoins, there are several users who do not operate bittrex but operate on yobit, There are users who only operate in Poloniex

yeah, I saw it many times, coins got poloniex for BTC and delisting after one pump Smiley Ppl are believing now that 200 sat is sooooo high price for DOPE, 500 sat ohhh its awesome price for massive dump, why, becouse they bought it for 25 - 30 sat hahaha I tell ya all, +30000 sat it is good price for DOPE. it will be a long time before ppl will understand that dopecoin is worth more than 10000 sat btc, I hope that devs of dopecoin are believing like me that right price for dope is over 20k sat Grin
Activity: 324
Merit: 251
Development team doing a good job but  I would like to know why not try adding Dopecoin to other exchanges like as Ccex and yobit, or we will they wait their whole life for a hope of being added to poloniex?

Everyone knows that Bittrex has no volume and no have investors, but if you want to continue believing  this, is your problem!

Relax kid, its not my problem that you are not thinking, I'm not a dev of dope and it just my opinion. One exchange is enough in this moment
More exchanges means lower volume on each. Will you care for nessesery volume on every exchange every day?

So it means that if dopecoin added in poloniex  will have the same volume now,this is your logic? Well I do not think so but I respect your opinion, I think there are different users in each exchange who can buy more dopecoins, there are several users who do not operate bittrex but operate on yobit, There are users who only operate in Poloniex
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
  well i was trying to sync the wallet for some time, but now i see we're doing a swap, and the priv keys are needed. not sure how cool i am with that, but anyway, i'm getting an error  "Private key for address xxx is not known (code -4)" for all my keys   Huh

legendary
Activity: 952

Poloniex is not going to add a coin that isn't bringing anything new to the game. Anyone that trades crypto knows this. So Dopecoin is going to need some new tech\code integrated. Something that catches attention. They owe that to the people that trade there.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hi Guys! It was me, that made a large investment:) I saw this coin floating around back in the day, and I have been in the crypto seen since the beginning and I have faith that you can compete with PotCoin, and I look forward to seeing the progress and the new business plan!

Hey RazzlDazzl! Welcome to the community. Why thank you for your confidence in DopeCoinGold. Yes, the business plan around this is superb and we'll be going head to head with PotCoin. Our goal is to deliver real results, not just fluff. Good to see you here and thank you for your investment today.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
guys, please! please!!! latest blockchain to download for v3
You don't need to have a fully synced wallet to swap, just export your private key and you'll be okay.

How will we know that our coin is swaped?
If your coins are on Bittrex, you do not have to worry, they will be swapped automatically. And if you filled the form on site, you'll see them in your new wallet soon.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi Guys! It was me, that made a large investment:) I saw this coin floating around back in the day, and I have been in the crypto seen since the beginning and I have faith that you can compete with PotCoin, and I look forward to seeing the progress and the new business plan!
Activity: 226
How will we know that our coin is swaped?
Jump to: