Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 164. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
DOPEcoin is mentioned at : https://youtu.be/CqaDYCfbQUU?t=25m46s   Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Nice! Thanks for the heads up! I'll go ahead and let the proper social media channels we own to announce this.

Looking forward to hearing it  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Decided today to specifically hunt out a few good POS coins for me to drop some BTC into, and found this gem! Grabbed the wallet (windows) and love all the built-in features. After searching through the forums for a few hours it seems like dev is active and the coins got a good future ahead! Consider me a DOPEfiend!

(also having some issues building the newest linux daemon, issue is on github)

Welcome, what issues are you having? i've compiled on linux quite a few times without problems (providing dependencies are met) so i should be able to help
obj/txdb-leveldb.o seems to be missing from the newest build, also when i attempt to build leveldb by hand (as a possible workaround) the makefile is also apparently missing. Ive done many linux compiles for many different wallet daemons, and never have run into this issue.  https://github.com/dopecoin-dev/DopeCoinV3/issues/3

Just thought of something i shouldve checked first, im assuming POW is over and this coin is now strictly POS?

you just need to create a empty directory called obj, it will then compile fine
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
@dopecoindude
@all-of-Dope-Community

Want: cryptopia listing
Need: dedicated team to cast votes on Mondays & Tuesdays

if you get a good jump out of the gate you can win the weekly vote

I'm in if I remember.

I've been meaning to get on top of the cryptopia voting. I'm in also.  I can post in the proper social media areas. So did we miss the votes this mon. & tuesday right ?

yep. atm:
Currency                 |   Weekly User Votes     |      Weekly DOT Votes   |   Previous Votes      |      Total Votes   
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dopecoin(DOPE)      |              5                    |       0                         |      2274               |  2279

having trouble finding dope in that list but the search box at the top of the page works fine. i try to vote every day
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
@dopecoindude
@all-of-Dope-Community

I'm in if I remember.

I've been meaning to get on top of the cryptopia voting. I'm in also.  I can post in the proper social media areas. So did we miss the votes this mon. & tuesday right ?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
@dopecoindude
@all-of-Dope-Community

I'm in if I remember.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
@dopecoindude
@all-of-Dope-Community

legendary
Activity: 1007
Decided today to specifically hunt out a few good POS coins for me to drop some BTC into, and found this gem! Grabbed the wallet (windows) and love all the built-in features. After searching through the forums for a few hours it seems like dev is active and the coins got a good future ahead! Consider me a DOPEfiend!

Welcome, what issues are you having? i've compiled on linux quite a few times without problems (providing dependencies are met) so i should be able to help
obj/txdb-leveldb.o seems to be missing from the newest build, also when i attempt to build leveldb by hand (as a possible workaround) the makefile is also apparently missing. Ive done many linux compiles for many different wallet daemons, and never have run into this issue.  https://github.com/dopecoin-dev/DopeCoinV3/issues/3

Just thought of something i shouldve checked first, im assuming POW is over and this coin is now strictly POS?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

According to the charts $DOPE is a great buy.

See the chart analysis here:
https://twitter.com/CRInvestor/status/641006642755080193

Retweet it & comment on it. Hopefully a few more good people will get involved with $DOPE at these low prices.

Thanks JF! I agree of course things are just starting to pick up!  Grin

The more people who get involved the more good things will happen around here. Get in folks!
Activity: 532

Activity: 804
DAO ↔ DApp

According to the charts $DOPE is a great buy.

See the chart analysis here:
https://twitter.com/CRInvestor/status/641006642755080193

Retweet it & comment on it. Hopefully a few more good people will get involved with $DOPE at these low prices.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

l8nit3 thanks for coming aboard the DOPE train! Thanks for letting us know about the linux issue.

Glad to see you here more to come!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1007

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Too much available domain names, I think we need to eliminate some.
DopeMarket.info and DopeMarket.net is my favorites.

We'll narrow it down to a few once we have some votes .
legendary
Activity: 1064
Too much available domain names, I think we need to eliminate some.
DopeMarket.info and DopeMarket.net is my favorites.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
As for me, Dope.Exchange sounds the best, but .exchange domains are expensive.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Guys, let's put domains available for purchase into one list and make a poll to decide which to choose.

Good suggestion. Need to make a list of which ones.
From the last pages:

DopeShoppers.com
DopeHeads.com
Dopay.com
DopePimps.com
Shop4Dope.com
Dopeys.com
my-dope.com
DopeShopper.com
DopeMarket.info
dopemarkets.com
dopemarket.net
Dope.Exchange
BurnDope.com
DopeBasket.com
DopeMarketplace.com
dope4dope.com
dope4dope.us

I haven't checked if they're free to buy.

Poll has been added.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Guys, let's put domains available for purchase into one list and make a poll to decide which to choose.

Good suggestion. Need to make a list of which ones.
From the last pages:

DopeShoppers.com
DopeHeads.com
Dopay.com
DopePimps.com
Shop4Dope.com
Dopeys.com
my-dope.com
DopeShopper.com
DopeMarket.info
dopemarkets.com
dopemarket.net
Dope.Exchange
BurnDope.com
DopeBasket.com
DopeMarketplace.com
dope4dope.com
dope4dope.us

I haven't checked if they're free to buy.
Jump to: