Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 161. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002
Dopecoin gets more and more Attention... it´s awesome Grin
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
First 6 new node servers ordered and running, should come online later today or tomorrow at the latest
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

Dope man Dope man

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Ah, the BTCtalk Turkish board ? Send me the link when you can. Thanks for doing that!

Still got no time for translations but thread is open for free discussion.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dope-dopecoin-scrypt-pow-pos-1180191

Thanks for taking a stab at this. Hopefully, we can round up the ability to translate into more languages.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Ah, the BTCtalk Turkish board ? Send me the link when you can. Thanks for doing that!

Still got no time for translations but thread is open for free discussion.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dope-dopecoin-scrypt-pow-pos-1180191
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
thanks man! Am I just stoned or is dopay.com hilarious Huh

Dopay is pretty funny  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
thanks man! Am I just stoned or is dopay.com hilarious Huh
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
looking good guys! I will support this dope stuff

Welcome KidCrypto!

Throw me your DOPE address in a PM and I'll throw you some for being part of this  Grin

Looks good being the editor's pick Smiley

Activity: 294
looking good guys! I will support this dope stuff
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Just as a reminder this is for the 'dope marketplace' meaning vendors will use it to share goods and services for DOPE.  Not the 'exchange' which we'll be more partnering up with ( although slight delay in that process ). So it makes sense to have the domain with market in it.
That's why it is good to have a bit more detailed announcements about what's preparing to be done Smiley

On that note we are going to buy 6-8 nodes to help with any syncing issues as we grow.  Grin

They should be live by tomorrow, also going to set up a daily fast start pack system on one of the new servers
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Just as a reminder this is for the 'dope marketplace' meaning vendors will use it to share goods and services for DOPE.  Not the 'exchange' which we'll be more partnering up with ( although slight delay in that process ). So it makes sense to have the domain with market in it.
That's why it is good to have a bit more detailed announcements about what's preparing to be done Smiley

On that note we are going to buy 6-8 nodes to help with any syncing issues as we grow.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Wonderful news!

I've checked availability of the domains:

DopeShoppers.com
DopeHeads.com
Dopay.com
DopePimps.com
Shop4Dope.com
Dopeys.com
my-dope.com
DopeShopper.com
DopeMarket.info
Dopemarkets.com
Dopemarket.net
Dope.Exchange
BurnDope.com
DopeBasket.com
DopeMarketplace.com
Dope4dope.com
Dope4dope.us

Thanks for doing this! I'll make a new pool around the ones that are left.

Just as a reminder this is for the 'dope marketplace' meaning vendors will use it to share goods and services for DOPE.  Not the 'exchange' which we'll be more partnering up with ( although slight delay in that process ). So it makes sense to have the domain with market in it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Wonderful news!

I've checked availability of the domains:

DopeShoppers.com
DopeHeads.com
Dopay.com
DopePimps.com
Shop4Dope.com
Dopeys.com
my-dope.com
DopeShopper.com
DopeMarket.info
Dopemarkets.com
Dopemarket.net
Dope.Exchange
BurnDope.com
DopeBasket.com
DopeMarketplace.com
Dope4dope.com
Dope4dope.us
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

DOPE is going to be amazing. I want to believe D9 but like... where are harvests? It's been like a year since it blew up huge.

Thanks fartbags! There is much,more to come expect some good updates this weekend.

NVM, gotta keep it positive. DOPE is gonna do it first! Long live DOPE. Way to go on this progress.

Thanks! We hope to make some inroads and make some things happen for sure. Thanks for being there all the way through Fartbags! Long live DOPE!

edit: doesn't look good for Potcoin  maybe some BTC will be freed up for Dope:
http://altcoinpress.com/2015/09/can-proof-of-stake-get-potcoin-high-again/
legendary

DOPE is going to be amazing. I want to believe D9 but like... where are harvests? It's been like a year since it blew up huge.

NVM, gotta keep it positive. DOPE is gonna do it first! Long live DOPE. Way to go on this progress.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Press release submitted to CoinDesk.

a few news outlets have been in contact.

Bitcoin Rush will be doing a segment on DOPE in next episode.

All good news going forward....

Nice. DOPE is amazing. I need more.

Just don't get high
I go super high! Up 300% high!
http://cointelegraph.com/news/115290/dopecoin-launches-grow-network-pegging-crypto-to-cannabis

More so (69.56 %) at this very moment, an Article by Cointelegraph will do that.
I hope fellow dopecoin Enthusiasts have there full node's on-line to help the new people.
 Much thanks too Cointelegraph for getting the word out on whats being accomplished here.

Don't forget we'll be on Bitcoin Rush tomorrow: https://www.youtube.com/user/bitcoinrush

Like Born said fire up the DOPE nodes and yes thanks cointelegraph for going out on a limb putting an alt coin on a Bitcoin related blog like that.
legendary
Press release submitted to CoinDesk.

a few news outlets have been in contact.

Bitcoin Rush will be doing a segment on DOPE in next episode.

All good news going forward....

Nice. DOPE is amazing. I need more.

Just don't get high

I go super high! Up 300% high!

Activity: 314
Why DOPECOIN is not listed on coingecko? Cheesy
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
The DopeCoin Grow Network got a nice theme change! Stay tune ...more news and blog posts...
Jump to: