Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 159. (Read 635460 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

VOTE

Dope!
I'm voting too, but looks like it doesn't help Smiley

Also, what do people think about utilizing our bounty page to get some things done ? Like an android wallet with coinomi. etc.,etc
It should be done. Otherwise, what's the purpose of the bounty page if there is no bounties?

Let's get some bounties going on.

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Your argument is very very poor about CANN.

What about the 5 million pre-mined coins not burned?
legendary

Good thing DOPE hasn't had a shady past other than that manual coin swap. The DOPE devs better still be accepting swaps and there better be older copies of the blockchains for transparency. If not you end up like CANN.

Activity: 466
Twitter Follow for no BS crypto: @SecretsOfCrypto
Your argument is very very poor about CANN. This is for DOPE coin, please leave
Activity: 851
Merit: 1000
Do You Even Onion Bro?
Wow what a bunch of scammers that a  shame i really like this to warning stay away from this coin  Huh Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Yes, we've seen it. Why is there a need to post this once more?
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
In terms of a bounty page to get the things we need accomplished I'll get this established.

Like to remind everyone that DopeCoin is a long-term play also. Our gains will be made in the long term as we grow this forward. The goal is to provide the necessary infrastructure to facilitate the needs of merchants and buyers of anything to do with DOPE.  The idea is we'll be left standing providing this industry what it needs a robust digital currency with the proper infrastructure. If you are here to just make money in the short-term we might not be the coin for you. Just a friendly reminder  Grin

The initial Grow Op game plan has launched and more will follow very soon!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

VOTE

Dope!
I'm voting too, but looks like it doesn't help Smiley

Also, what do people think about utilizing our bounty page to get some things done ? Like an android wallet with coinomi. etc.,etc
It should be done. Otherwise, what's the purpose of the bounty page if there is no bounties?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Yes, one of the best things you can do now is tweet about Dopecoin also.  More to come just working out details on some ideas.

I don't use Twitter but I'll setup one account this weekend.
Android wallet would be really cool.

Dukeneptun Thanks man!
legendary
Activity: 1064
Yes, one of the best things you can do now is tweet about Dopecoin also.  More to come just working out details on some ideas.

I don't use Twitter but I'll setup one account this weekend.
Android wallet would be really cool.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

VOTE

Dope!

VOTED!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I think we have 6 users right now LOL. No stats... and there never will be. Any decentralized stat could be faked by a robot.

6 users for 323 page coin thread is ridiculously low. We need to do something more to expand userbase.

Userbase expansion is in the works. Part of this will depend on what services and products said users can get. All in time.

Patiently waiting news about works in progress.
We need more brighter ideas than rival coins Pot, MaryJ, Cannabis, Weed etc.

legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

VOTE

Dope!
legendary
I think we have 6 users right now LOL. No stats... and there never will be. Any decentralized stat could be faked by a robot.

6 users for 323 page coin thread is ridiculously low. We need to do something more to expand userbase.

Userbase expansion is in the works. Part of this will depend on what services and products said users can get. All in time.

Patiently waiting news about works in progress.
We need more brighter ideas than rival coins Pot, MaryJ, Cannabis, Weed etc.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 420
props to dopecoin for their transparency in pegging dopecoin to cannabis.

http://cointelegraph.com/news/115290/dopecoin-launches-grow-network-pegging-crypto-to-cannabis
legendary

legendary

good point LOL ...bots could fake it.

You might be able to count how many nodes there are. Check out how many wallets are staking. If this ever becomes an issue where people like those stats you will see every coin faking them.

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

good point LOL ...bots could fake it.
Jump to: