Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 194. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Child At Heart
another way we can use the coin is to help out the GROW community if the coin dies
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I think it's the time to ask the question about unclaimed coins from the swap.

There is 133,850,728 DOPE in circulation now from the total number of 200,000,000 DOPE.

If block explorer is not lying, right now there are 28,934,961.594753 DOPE sitting in the wallet: http://explorer.dopecoin.com/address/zurGgFhZgmT6rt6CCAPsS1MqaGCZHtEjm2

It is 21.617% of current coin cap or 14.467% of total cap. A really high amount.

4 months came since the beginning of the swap. Let's decide what the developers should do with these coins. I'd prefer to save some of them for the bounties and burn the rest. Suggestions?
remember when i said that we should start a fundraising for NORML i think this would be a perfect chance to split it 50/50 for bounties or instead of NORML we could use it for cancer patients as charity and such

Good idea Tears.  Having a DOPE sponsored fundraising for NORML is a good suggestion. Be nice to have the community speak up what they want to see done!
this is how i think our community is

You might not be to far off ?  Shocked
Child At Heart

There is 133,850,728 DOPE in circulation now from the total number of 200,000,000 DOPE.

If block explorer is not lying, right now there are 28,934,961.594753 DOPE sitting in the wallet: http://explorer.dopecoin.com/address/zurGgFhZgmT6rt6CCAPsS1MqaGCZHtEjm2

It is 21.617% of current coin cap or 14.467% of total cap. A really high amount.

4 months came since the beginning of the swap. Let's decide what the developers should do with these coins. I'd prefer to save some of them for the bounties and burn the rest. Suggestions?
remember when i said that we should start a fundraising for NORML i think this would be a perfect chance to split it 50/50 for bounties or instead of NORML we could use it for cancer patients as charity and such

Good idea Tears.  Having a DOPE sponsored fundraising for NORML is a good suggestion. Be nice to have the community speak up what they want to see done!
this is how i think our community is
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Child At Heart

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Child At Heart

Thanks for the update.  CBD Crew's seeds rock, some good things coming from these guys......

Pleased to see Bittrex removal was avoided.

Look forward to the new wallet.

Yes, we tend to get that Bittrex message a lot but going forward we shouldn't Smiley

Yes, CBD Crew's seeds are pretty sweet.  The new wallet will be very slick.

Tears on Dope is right also.
The secret to me being right is that im on DOPE :^)
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Thanks for the update.  CBD Crew's seeds rock, some good things coming from these guys......

Yes, we tend to get that Bittrex message a lot but going forward we shouldn't Smiley

Yes, CBD Crew's seeds are pretty sweet.  The new wallet will be very slick.

Tears on Dope is right also.
Child At Heart

[/quote]
Bro try bomb seeds and sensi seeds
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
Early March DOPE Update!

We'll release 3.0.1.0 version the wallet soon, there will be include a built-in Block Explorer and IRC (non-encrypted). In the next releases we'll
get the staking fixed and (maybe) secure messaging implemented.

We are also working on encrypted IRC as this is a unique feature no coin has.

On the merchant side we now have Bitcoinaccepted on board with Dope.  10% discount when paying with Dopecoin for any of the seed stores listed below. We hope to work with Bitcoinaccepted to bring a more integrated DOPEcoin shopping experience soon. But, we are glad to have him on board!

Plus the following:

Full list of seedbanks available

ACE Seeds
 Advanced Female Seeds
 Advanced Seeds
 Auto Seeds
 Barney's Farm
 Big Buddha Seeds
 Black Label Seeds
 Blimburn Seeds
 Bomb Seeds
 Buddha Seeds
 Bulldog Seeds
 Cannobiogen Seeds
 Delicious Seeds
 Delta 9 Labs
 Dinafem
 DNA Genetics
 Dr. Underground Seeds
 Dutch Passion
 Emerald Triangle Seeds
 EVA Seeds
 Female Seeds
 Feminised Seeds
 Finest Medical Seeds
 Flying Dutchman
 Genehtik Seeds
 Goodhouse Seeds
 Grass-o-Matic Seeds
 Green Devil Seeds
 Greenhouse Seeds
 Hero Seeds
 High Quality Seeds
 Homegrown Fantaseeds
 Humboldt Fem Seeds
 Joint Doctors High Bred
 K.C. Brains REG 10's
 Kannabia Seeds
 Magus Genetics
 Mandala Seeds
 Medical Seeds
 Ministry Seeds
 Mr Nice Seeds
 Nirvana Seeds
 Paradise Seeds
 Positronic Seeds
 Pyramid Seeds
 Resin Seeds
 Royal Queen Seeds
 Sagarmatha Seeds
 Samsara Seeds
 Sativa Seedbank
 Secret Garden Seeds
 Seeds of Life
 Seedsman Seeds
 Sensi Seeds
 Serious Seeds
 7 Dwarfs Seeds
 Short Stuff Seedbank
 Sin City Seeds
 SOMA Seeds
 Strain Hunters Seeds
 Super Strains
 Sweetseeds
 T.H. Seeds
 Ugorg Seeds
 Vision Seeds
 White Label Seeds
 World of Seeds (WOS)

Child At Heart
fking mods piss off i just said hello to my fellow peeps
You'll be banned again if you continue posting similar messages Smiley
they keep deleting my replies
In these latter days they like to delete posts very much.
we should make dopecoin talk and have them join only to be banned Cheesy
legendary
In these latter days they like to delete posts very much.
Child At Heart
legendary
Child At Heart
Child At Heart
No, they behaved unexpectedly adequate. My respect to them.
you lying bastard they banned my account for 7 days and i have pms full of hate one which told me to kill myself
Ah, that's how they usually behave Grin
lol fk you they banned me XD
So you aren't happy with the fact, are you?
meh idc but you csnt say " they behaved unexpectedly adequate" they didnt want to scare the new ppl away with their toxicity so they reported me and told me to "kill yourself" even tho i admitted to messing with them and wished them luck
I can't read your private messages, and their posts in the topic were peaceful Cool

You should like this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-cancer-of-bitcointalk-darkcoin-fanboys-979562
oh i seen that thread and agree you cant see my pms yes but trust me they really are toxic
Why they are so angry, what do you think?
one told me to "stop posting on our thread about your retarded shit coin get a life or do something useful and kill yourself" and another told me "The logo is copyright protected if you decide to keep it i will have the owner invoke a civil suit"
Oh, the first guy should have had really hard childhood.
right now they're attacking monero
legendary
you lying bastard they banned my account for 7 days and i have pms full of hate one which told me to kill myself
meh idc but you csnt say " they behaved unexpectedly adequate" they didnt want to scare the new ppl away with their toxicity so they reported me and told me to "kill yourself" even tho i admitted to messing with them and wished them luck
I can't read your private messages, and their posts in the topic were peaceful Cool

You should like this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-cancer-of-bitcointalk-darkcoin-fanboys-979562
oh i seen that thread and agree you cant see my pms yes but trust me they really are toxic
one told me to "stop posting on our thread about your retarded shit coin get a life or do something useful and kill yourself" and another told me "The logo is copyright protected if you decide to keep it i will have the owner invoke a civil suit"
Oh, the first guy should have had really hard childhood.
Child At Heart

legendary

Jump to: