Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 200. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
      DopeCoin End of the Month Report ( 03/01/15 )

• New website close to launching just putting final touches on it. After this launch a lot of things go in motion.

We are finally up! Check it out:  http://www.dopecoin.com .

Working out details of bringing a new dev. aboard which will help with the following:

• Encryption/ Anon. features are to be looked at and integrated.
      • The Tipbot + dopecoindealer back online.
      • Work our own p2p decentralized marketplace.
      • Games back online.
      • Our own shopping cart api. has been revived just finishing some aspect to it and should be available shortly.

More stuff ongoing and in progress …

• Integration into CointoPay.com – we’ve been accepted into their system which will enable merchants to accept Dopecoin on shopify, wordpress etc.,etc.,  to exchanged out to fiat if you are merchant accepting DopeCoins.

This is all set! You can turn your wordpress, shopify or woocommerence store to accept DopeCoin!

• Cannapay.io has opened Beta for us and we are currently checking it out to see how its applicable to us.

Still investigating.

• DebitCards progress stalled as the dev. team I’m dealing with hasn’t responded back just waiting for them to respond.

Still waiting for response.

• Reached out to coinomi.com to be included in their android wallet .

We are still talking with Coinomi.
      • Reaching out to GrowCoin about acquiring or helping their cryptogrowstore ( seed store ).

No, contact was ever reached.

Marketing outreach in progress or coming …

• We plan on re-vamping our current merchants and been talking to pixskull.com to expand their offerings and display DopeCoin more prominently in their store. Then there will be an outreach to onboard more merchants to accept DopeCoin.

We are in talks with a few other stores currently!

• We will be reaching out to more prominent people on twitter theDirty Ark. Boyz RT’s us on twitter , but more people to get involved in Dope.
      • Once website goes live we’ll be hiring a pt social media person who will do commentary around our DopeCoin features , but also post on cannabis industry as a whole.
      • Guides as suggested by community member 4thkind that is branded around DopeCoin to help with OpSec.

This is being worked on.
      • Overall, bring in some new faces into this coin while educating them on the potential use for DopeCoin. Some suggest we bring back MissDopecoin part 2! Smiley

P.S
      Please add us on our social media to keep up-to-date on everything Dope!
      Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/DopeCoin/
      Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dopecoins
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dopecoin[/list][/list]
      GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES WHERE ARE THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!
      legendary
      Activity: 1512
      Merit: 1000
      The Dude Of DopeCoin
          DopeCoin End of the Month Report For February

• New website close to launching just putting final touches on it. After this launch a lot of things go in motion.

We are finally up! Check it out:  http://www.dopecoin.com .

Working out details of bringing a new dev. aboard which will help with the following:

• Encryption/ Anon. features are to be looked at and integrated.
          • The Tipbot + dopecoindealer back online.
          • Work our own p2p decentralized marketplace.
          • Games back online.
          • Our own shopping cart api. has been revived just finishing some aspect to it and should be available shortly.

More stuff ongoing and in progress …

• Integration into CointoPay.com – we’ve been accepted into their system which will enable merchants to accept Dopecoin on shopify, wordpress etc.,etc.,  to exchanged out to fiat if you are merchant accepting DopeCoins.

This is all set! You can turn your wordpress, shopify or woocommerence store to accept DopeCoin!

• Cannapay.io has opened Beta for us and we are currently checking it out to see how its applicable to us.

Still investigating.

• DebitCards progress stalled as the dev. team I’m dealing with hasn’t responded back just waiting for them to respond.

Still waiting for response.

• Reached out to coinomi.com to be included in their android wallet .

We are still talking with Coinomi.
          • Reaching out to GrowCoin about acquiring or helping their cryptogrowstore ( seed store ).

No, contact was ever reached.

Marketing outreach in progress or coming …

• We plan on re-vamping our current merchants and been talking to pixskull.com to expand their offerings and display DopeCoin more prominently in their store. Then there will be an outreach to onboard more merchants to accept DopeCoin.

We are in talks with a few other stores currently!

• We will be reaching out to more prominent people on twitter theDirty Ark. Boyz RT’s us on twitter , but more people to get involved in Dope.
          • Once website goes live we’ll be hiring a pt social media person who will do commentary around our DopeCoin features , but also post on cannabis industry as a whole.
          • Guides as suggested by community member 4thkind that is branded around DopeCoin to help with OpSec.

This is being worked on.
          • Overall, bring in some new faces into this coin while educating them on the potential use for DopeCoin. Some suggest we bring back MissDopecoin part 2! Smiley

P.S
          Please add us on our social media to keep up-to-date on everything Dope!
          Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/DopeCoin/
          Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dopecoins
          Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dopecoin[/list][/list]
          legendary
          Activity: 1414
          Merit: 1003
          Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
          This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on March 6th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.
          Activity: 627
          Merit: 250
          The Pope Of Dope

I have a small idea for 420.

Step 1: Accumulate coins at todays prices. (This step is not needed but will allow you to make more money or sell coins cheaper)

Step 2: print out a bunch of cryptocoins onto paper wallets. Try to do them in batches of like $5, $20, $100 batches of coins.

Step 3: Go to 420 with your laptop and tether mobile data.

Step 4: Buy DOPE cryptocoins right then on bittrex for people and either give them the paper wallets or transfer coins to their mobile wallet.

People are becoming more interested in cryptocoins. People will be interested in buying coins with cash.

why not use cards like a debit card hand them out on the festival with a pamphlet of noob friendly introduction of crypto with the card attached but before that have a dispensary hire a crypto savy employee to buy dope coin to refill their dope card
          legendary
          The Dude Of DopeCoin
          The concept of POS is great, the Dope-wallet works good enough, but it feels a few fixes are needed to improve just the performance.

I myself cant code, so maybe we collect a fund for improvements, i also recommend another coder for some help, Palmdetroit who is working on Philosopherstone, he is experienced in POS and has a Message in his Signature: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dev-work-optimized-all-in-one-clients-miners-and-lots-more-840951

I do not wanna blame devs here in competence, as said i like your work and Dope, just more eyes see more.

Thanks for the suggestion MXN.  I'll see more about Philosopherstone for sure and see what we can do.

Thanks being open for a try :-)

Palmdetroit wrote he can have a first look on the wallet the upcoming days, maybe some improvements can be found.
          I am waiting to recieve a wallet-adress, so anyone will be free to donate for help on the code later on.

Saw a note of PPC, is it where the fork came from?

Thanks for this information MXN.  I've e-mailed Palmdetroit hoping to hear back from him.  If you get in touch with him tell him to PM me back asap. Love to have him work on some things.

Thanks!
          legendary
          I know you can send the coins to yourself to cleanup the POS transactions into bigger pieces but can someone please tell me the limit for a single transaction.
          How many million dope in one transaction is safe ?  Grin
          It's a good question. I have been experiencing a bug when several address had been created, but some of them haven't been shown up in "Receive coins" tab. It caused a problem in sending big coin amounts (>100K) and I finally decided to move all coins to one address, dump its private key, create new wallet and import the key. It worked nice, but the wallet still continues creating multiple addresses with small coin amounts in them: 0.0286, 0.021174 and so on. I tie this issue to POS blocks generation, that's why some code investigation is surely needed.

Yes, DopeCoin code is based on PPCoin code.
          mxn
          Activity: 59
          Merit: 0
          The concept of POS is great, the Dope-wallet works good enough, but it feels a few fixes are needed to improve just the performance.

I myself cant code, so maybe we collect a fund for improvements, i also recommend another coder for some help, Palmdetroit who is working on Philosopherstone, he is experienced in POS and has a Message in his Signature: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/dev-work-optimized-all-in-one-clients-miners-and-lots-more-840951

I do not wanna blame devs here in competence, as said i like your work and Dope, just more eyes see more.

Thanks for the suggestion MXN.  I'll see more about Philosopherstone for sure and see what we can do.

Thanks being open for a try :-)

Palmdetroit wrote he can have a first look on the wallet the upcoming days, maybe some improvements can be found.
          I am waiting to recieve a wallet-adress, so anyone will be free to donate for help on the code later on.

legendary
          The Dude Of DopeCoin

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-launchicodao-the-420-alliance-joint-force-store-967364

Let me know what you think about The 420 Alliance Joint Force idea.

DOPE will be accepted at the store.

Excellent news Fartbags! Looking it over now.

And our official response to this! https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-launchicodao-the-420-alliance-joint-force-store-967364.msg10593459#msg10593459  Grin

Anything is reachable you have to dream big, and do big!
          legendary

My apprentice has accepted a project https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annpre-launchicodao-the-420-alliance-joint-force-store-967364

420 BTC is unreachable target, that's what I want to say Smiley
          legendary
          Activity: 1190
          Merit: 1004

legendary
          I agree with the guys above. POS code should be fixed, now you're getting bazillions of small DOPE chunks, it's annoying and enlarges your wallet size.
          legendary
          The Dude Of DopeCoin
          We were talking to myweedseeds.com to enable dopecoins should find out more shortly. Also, they invited us to use their network of affiliates for traffic so we are looking into that also.

legendary
          The Dude Of DopeCoin

mxn
          Activity: 59

Activity: 19
          Hi,

once the Dev team has some spare time  Wink, please look into the following issue:

If you have a lot of transactions (e.g. from POS, every few seconds) the Windows wallet (v3.0.0.3-supr) will get slower and slower when catching up.

It seems to be related to multi-threading. When you set the affinity of the wallet process just to a single core it is working perfectly and the wallet is responding normal.
          Once you assign 2 or more CPU cores it's almost not longer usable.
          At least on my PC.

I know you can send the coins to yourself to cleanup the POS transactions into bigger pieces but can someone please tell me the limit for a single transaction.
          How many million dope in one transaction is safe ?  Grin

Thx for investigating and your replies.

Cheers JMan7777
          legendary
          The Dude Of DopeCoin
          legendary
          The Dude Of DopeCoin
          legendary
          1000 sat is the next hit
          1000 sat by tomorrow.
          legendary
          Activity: 1232
          ★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
          1000 sat is the next hit
          legendary

Here is the picture of V2 wallet. It doesn't look bad, really.
          Jump to: