Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 202. (Read 635458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Isn't your association with silk road reloaded more of a liability than an asset considering all the negative history with silkroad and silkroad 2 prosecutions? I am not sure if marketing yourself as the coin for illegal drugs is the way to go? Huh

Hi Siampumpkin,

I think its fair to say they are an ideal fit for us. If not them, someone else down the line because the next marketplace will have to accept some sort of alt-coin.  Our marketplace is the 'darkmarket' .

Once there is volumn on the SRR , our coin will grow as we are the cheapest coin on there next to doge.

I see where you are coming from now. I guess you know where you want to take this coin. Good luck!

Yes, we def. have a vision in mind . It won't always jive with what people like ,but that is who we are. Thanks!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Swap and bounty pages are back online.
Activity: 420
Merit: 260
Isn't your association with silk road reloaded more of a liability than an asset considering all the negative history with silkroad and silkroad 2 prosecutions? I am not sure if marketing yourself as the coin for illegal drugs is the way to go? Huh

Hi Siampumpkin,

I think its fair to say they are an ideal fit for us. If not them, someone else down the line because the next marketplace will have to accept some sort of alt-coin.  Our marketplace is the 'darkmarket' .

Once there is volumn on the SRR , our coin will grow as we are the cheapest coin on there next to doge.

I see where you are coming from now. I guess you know where you want to take this coin. Good luck!
legendary

woohoo.

I just looked at my activity and it says 420!  Grin  Shocked

You're going to stop posting to freeze this wonderful number, aren't you? Grin
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

woohoo.

I just looked at my activity and it says 420!  Grin  Shocked

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Hi Siampumpkin,

Activity: 420
Merit: 260
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
How long does the coin swap take? My swap has been there over a month now... Thx!
Edit: Nvm received!

Glad to hear it!  Grin
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
How long does the coin swap take? My swap has been there over a month now... Thx!
Edit: Nvm received!
legendary
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I didn't know they had a woocommerce plug in also!

http://cointopay.com/B_Detail.jsp?ID=32 

Accept DopeCoin if you have a woocommerce site!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Cointopay updated there video of how to buy DopeCoin via paypal:

https://cointopay.com/B_Detail.jsp?ID=39
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
i am not scared about this easy way to trade/send/receive our money/invest...its designed for the future.

i cant understand why not more people use it? hope you will keep on working for dopecoin.

It will all come together. Things just take a little bit to get organized. People will find uses in cryptos.  I'm not going anywhere. There is a huge list of updates on the horizon, with some game changers in the middle of them!  Grin

TO DA DOPEMOON!

For noobs come grab our wallet!

http://dopecoin.com/downloads.php
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
i am not scared about this easy and SAFE way to trade/send/receive our money/invest...its designed for the future.

i cant understand why not more people use it? dope you will keep on working for dopecoin.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
By the way, updated DopeCoin Paper Wallet is done and will be put online shortly.

Exciting times ahead!  Grin

for most people exciting times are past Cheesy

Lol , why you say that ? Things are just starting to get good in the crypto word  Wink
Activity: 128
Merit: 100
By the way, updated DopeCoin Paper Wallet is done and will be put online shortly.

for most people exciting times are past Cheesy
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Updated video information from Cointopay and how to add Dopecoin to your shopify store and wordpress!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM_dYQKCqlI

Wordpress instructions: http://cointopay.com/B_Detail.jsp?ID=8

Also, you can now use cointopay to actually buy DopeCoin using Paypal & Payeer!

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello, I haven't been active with cryptocurrency for a while now, I still check the coins I own every once in a while though.

I saw a message on the new website (which looks amazing btw) telling me to swap my dopecoins to dopecoin v3 ASAP. The swap page "will be online soon", what? The change from v2 to v3 was on 11/10/2014, how is it possible not to swap my coins now?
Swap is manual, and aaron_m, who's responsible for the swap is overwhelmed with work now. This is what I suppose, however, it would be nice to hear from himself.

Aaron will get this taken care of shortly. Thanks!
Jump to: