Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 199. (Read 635460 times)

Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
op i sents you pm
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
Swap v2 Dope coins for v3.  need priv key???

You can try here: http://info.dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php

can someone hlep me??

If you missed the deadline for the coin swap on the exchanges you can still have your coins converted manually to v3 coins, please fill in the form below to have your coins exchanged.

Request exchange form

Sorry there was a problem adding your request
when i enter the priv key and the addree v3

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

You can try here: http://info.dopecoin.com/coin_swap.php

Yeah, how about processing on those pending swap? i have been waiting exactly one month today.
Activity: 312
Graphic Designer & Programmer
Blakeaholics - we are talking to @killsig  now. Thanks for the contact!
Awesome! I'd hate to see his talented work go to waste. Glad I could help.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 207
Merit: 100
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
anyway to buy dope with paypal? cant find it on cointopay
I'm joining the question. Can't find it anymore.

Looks like it might have been pulled. Checking again with CointoPay now.

Looks like Paypal is asking for some more information from CointtoPay so its disable for the moment :/
meaning paypal will refuse to let this happen? I NEED MY DOPE FOR MEDICINE DAMMIT

Haha ...yes. Sure seems that way not sure . Will follow up with them shortly to see if they straighten it out.
The Pope Of Dope

Looks like Paypal is asking for some more information from CointtoPay so its disable for the moment :/
meaning paypal will refuse to let this happen? I NEED MY DOPE FOR MEDICINE DAMMIT

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Channel 4 in UK doing a live show comparing hash and skunk...  All lined up to recommend decriminalisation....

LEGALIZE IIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Channel 4 in UK doing a live show comparing hash and skunk...  All lined up to recommend decriminalisation....
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
The Pope Of Dope
legendary
OP should be updated with new coin supply.
It is correct: http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dopecoin/

133,575,241 DOPE
currently in existence, total cap is 200,000,000 DOPE.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Blakeaholics - we are talking to @killsig  now. Thanks for the contact!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Will do. Didn't even know it wasn't updated. It seems to be correct.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
You guys need a better block explorer. Maybe talk to @killsig since he built an amazing explorer for THC but that coin seems to be on the out and out. Again, bad. Oh well, so it goes.

Love the new site. I thought you were moving away from the Guy Fawkes masks-type stuff? You seem the most dedicated of all the coins, short of growing your own strain, but I honestly think it hurts your credibility. Just my thoughts and am but one man so it's cool if you think otherwise. Maybe a more distinct logo too?

Yes, we'll look into it. We had another BE but the person took off so.  Seems a lot of coins are on the out and out.  Thanks!  Will we thought about it and for the moment we'll keep it the guy fawkes. As you can see it causes contraversy which can drive more eyeballs , but I hear what you are saying. Maybe, Dopecoin 3.0 we'll launch a whole new re-branding Wink   Yes, the logo does need some work. If anyone wants to take a stab at it give it a go!  Good feedback!

One other thing is there are things we are doing in the background that wasn't posted. So stay tune!

Sent a message to KillSig.
Activity: 312
Graphic Designer & Programmer
  • Cannapay.io has opened Beta for us and we are currently checking it out to see how its applicable to us.
Cannapay seems to be down, something wrong with the domain. Looks like it's expired :/

• DebitCards progress stalled as the dev. team I’m dealing with hasn’t responded back just waiting for them to respond.

Still waiting for response.
That's too bad. Has any coin successfully launched a debit card? So far they've all just kinda fizzled out.

• Reaching out to GrowCoin about acquiring or helping their cryptogrowstore ( seed store ).

No, contact was ever reached.
Again, too bad.

You guys need a better block explorer. Maybe talk to @killsig since he built an amazing explorer for THC but that coin seems to be on the out and out. Again, bad. Oh well, so it goes.

Love the new site. I thought you were moving away from the Guy Fawkes masks-type stuff? You seem the most dedicated of all the coins, short of growing your own strain, but I honestly think it hurts your credibility. Just my thoughts and am but one man so it's cool if you think otherwise. Maybe a more distinct logo too?
legendary
      DopeCoin End of the Month Report ( 03/01/15 )

• New website close to launching just putting final touches on it. After this launch a lot of things go in motion.

We are finally up! Check it out:  http://www.dopecoin.com .

Working out details of bringing a new dev. aboard which will help with the following:

• Encryption/ Anon. features are to be looked at and integrated.
      • The Tipbot + dopecoindealer back online.
      • Work our own p2p decentralized marketplace.
      • Games back online.
      • Our own shopping cart api. has been revived just finishing some aspect to it and should be available shortly.

More stuff ongoing and in progress …

• Integration into CointoPay.com – we’ve been accepted into their system which will enable merchants to accept Dopecoin on shopify, wordpress etc.,etc.,  to exchanged out to fiat if you are merchant accepting DopeCoins.

This is all set! You can turn your wordpress, shopify or woocommerence store to accept DopeCoin!

• Cannapay.io has opened Beta for us and we are currently checking it out to see how its applicable to us.

Still investigating.

• DebitCards progress stalled as the dev. team I’m dealing with hasn’t responded back just waiting for them to respond.

Still waiting for response.

• Reached out to coinomi.com to be included in their android wallet .

We are still talking with Coinomi.
      • Reaching out to GrowCoin about acquiring or helping their cryptogrowstore ( seed store ).

No, contact was ever reached.

Marketing outreach in progress or coming …

• We plan on re-vamping our current merchants and been talking to pixskull.com to expand their offerings and display DopeCoin more prominently in their store. Then there will be an outreach to onboard more merchants to accept DopeCoin.

We are in talks with a few other stores currently!

• We will be reaching out to more prominent people on twitter theDirty Ark. Boyz RT’s us on twitter , but more people to get involved in Dope.
      • Once website goes live we’ll be hiring a pt social media person who will do commentary around our DopeCoin features , but also post on cannabis industry as a whole.
      • Guides as suggested by community member 4thkind that is branded around DopeCoin to help with OpSec.

This is being worked on.
      • Overall, bring in some new faces into this coin while educating them on the potential use for DopeCoin. Some suggest we bring back MissDopecoin part 2! Smiley

P.S
      Please add us on our social media to keep up-to-date on everything Dope!
      Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/DopeCoin/
      Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/dopecoins
      Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dopecoin[/list][/list]
      GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES WHERE ARE THE GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMES!!!

Bringing back games and tipbot should not be a hard task.
      Jump to: