Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 230. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I will pledge....

ONE MILLION DOPECOINS!

Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Hi all!

We would like to put a Dopecoin bounty out here ( maybe crowdfund it? ) for a decentralized marketplace backed by DopeCoin. We will only be involved in the bounty aspect of it and will find people to check out the open source code and build upon it. We have a system in mind which already has the ability to operate over anonymity-preserving network Tor from the start and will allow us to add DopeCoin as a form of payment.

The idea is to bring DopeCoin back to its original intentions and restore faith to long-term holders of DopeCoin we intend to meet those obligations. I know some recent posting ( partially my fault ) have given the impression we were steering away for the initial vision of this coin. Don't fret this isn't the case. Onward we go...

So the idea is this:  So the DopeCoin wallet will stakes yours coins, makes you a node for the decentralized network, anonymizes you, mixes your coins, allows you to host your own marketplace, and search through other peoples shops all within the DopeCoin software All payments of course made in the marketplace will be DopeCoin. To incintivize say a grow shop, to open up on the DopeCoin de-centralized marketplace , we will peg the the price of DopeCoin to what they offer. ( We have the formula but wanting to keep it secret ).

Our/My goal is to have this implemented in 2015. No ifs or buts :-)  More being laid out ,but this is the ground work.

Lets seperate ourselves out from the rest of these coins with a true de-centralized marketplace powered by DopeCoin!! lets get some community dev's involved in building this out. We need to have more talented people get in involved in our community here to take a huge leap here to push ourselves out pass everyone out there who is in to make this happen ?

PM here or if interested e-mail: [email protected]

Excellent stuff. This initiative has my full support. =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Good plan dopecoindude, I'll donate too. 

I'll also set up a page for pledges, a address for holding donations for this bounty and a page showing what has been donated so far to keep it all open.
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
Looking good DopeCoindude!

Don't have much, but count me in to that bounty with 25k Dopes!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Activity: 128
+100.000

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Nobody pays me, I am a Dopecoin investor.

This is why you bash  your "Dopecoin investment" all day long here and spread FUD against it. Got it . If you are DopeCoin investor then I have a bridge to sell you.

You don't like the spotlight being shown on your complete lack of development with this coin. Understandable.

Makes total sense to bash your "investment" with comments like above . Just amazing. Can't make this up folks. You heard it hear first he invested in DopeCoin to bash it. It speaks for itself.

edit: also, quit harassing one of  our dev's of DopeCoin been reading over your post history . All your posts are harassment directed toward him/dopecoin in general. I'll just have report you to a mod here at BTCtalk ( since your a newb account won't be hard to do )  to get you banned from this thread. Thanks. We are open to criticism and transparency ,but your whole account is dedicated to harassment and fud'ing.  I expect better going forward from you on here since you claim your an "investor" and toward anyone in this community thanks for your understanding.

He may also have written off his investment and is attempting to get back at you, or possibly trying to spur you to action (albeit that's a shitty way to go about it).

Your marketplace bounty is a definite break in the clouds dopecoindude.  Don't let FUD get you down.

Thanks Hallowman.  I'm pretty sure this is what happened and if s/he could just come out and say this is the problem as with all coins in the alt-space we haven't been perfect , but I have to have some decency toward people in our community.  We/I  determined to make a p2p marketplace for DopeCoin to better spur interest and use. Already got commitment towards the bounty from one prominent member already.

Consider me in for 300,000 DOPE for your bounty

Thanks Bud! Full details on contributions coming forth , but I'll put forth that much or greater. Thanks again!
legendary
Activity: 1246

This is why you bash  your "Dopecoin investment" all day long here and spread FUD against it. Got it . If you are DopeCoin investor then I have a bridge to sell you.

You don't like the spotlight being shown on your complete lack of development with this coin. Understandable.

Makes total sense to bash your "investment" with comments like above . Just amazing. Can't make this up folks. You heard it hear first he invested in DopeCoin to bash it. It speaks for itself.

edit: also, quit harassing one of  our dev's of DopeCoin been reading over your post history . All your posts are harassment directed toward him/dopecoin in general. I'll just have report you to a mod here at BTCtalk ( since your a newb account won't be hard to do )  to get you banned from this thread. Thanks. We are open to criticism and transparency ,but your whole account is dedicated to harassment and fud'ing.  I expect better going forward from you on here since you claim your an "investor" and toward anyone in this community thanks for your understanding.

He may also have written off his investment and is attempting to get back at you, or possibly trying to spur you to action (albeit that's a shitty way to go about it).

Your marketplace bounty is a definite break in the clouds dopecoindude.  Don't let FUD get you down.

Thanks Hallowman.  I'm pretty sure this is what happened and if s/he could just come out and say this is the problem as with all coins in the alt-space we haven't been perfect , but I have to have some decency toward people in our community.  We/I  determined to make a p2p marketplace for DopeCoin to better spur interest and use. Already got commitment towards the bounty from one prominent member already.

Consider me in for 300,000 DOPE for your bounty
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
much negativity and frustration goes around these days in altcoinmarkets.thx for clear words how people should discuss different views!

Thanks Zuepfi11!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Activity: 128
much negativity and frustration goes around these days in altcoinmarkets.thx for clear words how people should discuss different views!

legendary
Activity: 1246

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

edit: also, quit harassing one of  our dev's of DopeCoin been reading over your post history . All your posts are harassment directed toward him/dopecoin in general. I'll just have report you to a mod here at BTCtalk ( since your a newb account won't be hard to do )  to get you banned from this thread. Thanks. We are open to criticism and transparency ,but your whole account is dedicated to harassment and fud'ing.  I expect better going forward from you on here since you claim your an "investor" and toward anyone in this community thanks for your understanding.

edit 2: OH I should have guess you are from the CCN team . You all are a nasty piece of work. Never understood why the hate as we are part of your network ?
Activity: 35
Merit: 0

Do you know somebody who would pay me? I wish I was making money from crypto, especially Dopecoin.

So your admitting your willing to be paid to spread FUD good to know what you are about. At least we've outed you for what you are nothing but a two-bit FUDster. You going to answer the question or deny you are getting paid ?

I'm sure there would be plenty of coins who would love your services. Whats the hold up , move along , yes ?

Nobody pays me, I am a Dopecoin investor. You don't like the spotlight being shown on your complete lack of development with this coin. Understandable.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Do you know somebody who would pay me? I wish I was making money from crypto, especially Dopecoin.

So your admitting your willing to be paid to spread FUD good to know what you are about. At least we've outed you for what you are nothing but a two-bit FUDster. You going to answer the question or deny you are getting paid ?

I'm sure there would be plenty of coins who would love your services. Whats the hold up , move along , yes ?

What exchanges is dopecoin still rocking on?  And yea we would be willing to accept it, we took the pipes off our main site and are transferring them elsewhere, but if there is anything you guys want that's not seen please let me know!

Check out https://bittrex.com this one seems to be the one rocking it out. Ok , sounds good!
It's pretty sad you have to rely on ghost accounts to create astroturf support.

You think PixSkull is me ? To funny. Try again!  

btw: who pays you to spread FUD  or does that just come naturally to you  is it placebo who is it ?

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

What exchanges is dopecoin still rocking on?  And yea we would be willing to accept it, we took the pipes off our main site and are transferring them elsewhere, but if there is anything you guys want that's not seen please let me know!

Check out https://bittrex.com this one seems to be the one rocking it out. Ok , sounds good!

You think PixSkull is me ? To funny. Try again!  

btw: who pays you to spread FUD  or does that just come naturally to you  is it placebo who is it ?

What exchanges is dopecoin still rocking on?  And yea we would be willing to accept it, we took the pipes off our main site and are transferring them elsewhere, but if there is anything you guys want that's not seen please let me know!

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

What exchanges is dopecoin still rocking on?  And yea we would be willing to accept it, we took the pipes off our main site and are transferring them elsewhere, but if there is anything you guys want that's not seen please let me know!

Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.

It's getting better, slowly but surely.  How things been your way?  I'm finally trying to get caught back up.  Y'all feel free to check out the 50% off discount we're offering

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitcoin-holiday-sale-50-off-barware-894680

Doing mighty good thanks! Yes, good to have you back in the loop for sure.  I like this offer nice!  Grin

edit: forgot to ask you still accept DopeCoin ? lol

Jump to: