Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 232. (Read 635458 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team
Hello DOPE community! As a coin in the 420 alliance, we at Sativacoin (STV) just wanted to reach out and invite you to join the conversation on our new thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-stv-sativacoin-takeover-by-altcoincenter-new-official-thread-874071 We are hard at work and progressing everyday!

Thanks,

Arnel
Pastafarian

Wow, great news! Instead of just one turd, we will have two turds bundled together to make a raft that we can ride down shit creek!

While I can't speak for DOPE I can assure you that Sativacoin is no turd Wink Since before we even took over, STV's trading has been in a steady range (for the past couple of months). Though it might seem a little cloudy for you, the future for STV is bright!
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Hello DOPE community! As a coin in the 420 alliance, we at Sativacoin (STV) just wanted to reach out and invite you to join the conversation on our new thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-stv-sativacoin-takeover-by-altcoincenter-new-official-thread-874071 We are hard at work and progressing everyday!

Thanks,

Arnel
Pastafarian

Wow, great news! Instead of just one turd, we will have two turds bundled together to make a raft that we can ride down shit creek!
Activity: 760
Sativacoin (STV) Development Team

Thanks,

Arnel
Pastafarian
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
well with the panic dumps we've avoided the volume cut-off  Cheesy

haha was thinking that myself

Silver lining, you gotta find it.

Have we considered SuperNET?  I'm trying to think of a way to get DOPE involved there in the NXTverse.  A dopecoin asset issued to start a MJ greenhouse in Colorado or washington state.  Spinning the wheels here.
Activity: 658

haha was thinking that myself
legendary
Just want to repost this so anybody thinking about investing can see the idiocy for themselves :

Hello everyone!

An urgent update regarding the 420 Alliance project:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.9782634

Dopecoindude, sorry I didn't have the time to inform you beforehand. Things got a bit hectic once again. We should get organized ASAP...

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

whats this mean for doepcoin?

Should Dopecoin decide to join the alliance, it's value would become backed by Finnish groundwater.

It may not sound that groundbreaking unless you give it some thought.

Essentially it means having an altcoin that has a similar backing method as the long gone gold backed dollars - although this time the resource used to create the value would be slightly different.

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on December 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Yikes.

Apparently the markets are not taking well to what appear at first glance to be DOPE's latest ongoings - altcoin.center's ridiculous conception of an 'alliance'.

Let's get this asshat out of here and focus on the things in the roadmap that could actually make this coin valuable.

Approx Timeline:

2-4 weeks POS wallet with advanced features
5-6 weeks fiat p2p exchange
6-8 weeks market place (not decentralised)

What has been going on since the POS wallet was released?

I have tried to keep up with the thread but I've heard nothing about the next steps since the POS wallet was released. All I've seen in the thread since then are posts about ongoing manual coin swaps, fixing the multipool, and this silly 'alliance'. Let's hear about the meat and potatoes.
Activity: 714
Merit: 125
This market is in danger of de-listing due to low trade volume and lack of user interest. It may be removed on December 19th unless the average daily trade volume for the last 7 days exceeds 0.2 BTC.

Yikes.

Patience have a limit. The history of dope in bittrex is...one dump and two months of nothing. The same time without updates, news, etc.. same time im saying..."please, build a community, please, need marketing, please, need updates...always same answer, "dnt worry"..."all is good"..."patience"... U dnt understand the commerce is very important for a coin, any coin need new investors, need movement, need marketing...u only worried for development, but, what development? many coins have multipools, didnt need 2 months to make it, really u should buy dope? why? see the bittrex graphic, only dumps, buy orderbook empty, sell orderbook full of people desperate to sell...really need more, much more  Undecided
legendary

Yikes.
This is just being explored and no Dopecoin hasn't committed itself to the 420 Alliance yet ( that hasn't even been built ). There is nothing wrong with discussing ideas! happytoexist needs to relaxe. We are still aiming for darkmarket/cannabis area too .... This was just a more general approach to generating interest outside the cryptoworld  Wink

Yes, to the point!

The Alliance is just being born and the goals getting defined, and while Dopecoindude is one the key people in forging the future of the alliance, that does not mean DOPE would automatically become part of it. Everything needs to be discussed in great detail and depth first, also among the community, and we're really at quite an early stage at the moment. =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

I'm sorry, perhaps I took altcoin.center's posts the wrong way yesterday. I was not aware he was simply propositioning DOPE with his idea and that DOPE had yet to make any sort of official decision regarding his idea for this alliance.

In that case, altcoin.center, as a DOPE holder and as a citizen of this planet, GTFO with your silly Finnish groundwater idea.

There is no possible way to package this in such a way that would be acceptable.

Bottling water and shipping it out of its ecosystem is not a practice that favors our planet. Period.

You are wasting your keystrokes bud. These guys are like central bankers. They have no tangible assets to deliver but they demand that you keep faith in their currency even while spouting inane ideas that expose them for who they really are: fraudsters. They are not distancing themselves from the water idea, they are only saying they haven't done it yet. I will keep my 212,0000 Dopecoins only because there might be a greater fool down the line who can bail me out of my position. That being said, I only invest what I am willing to lose so I am not afraid to point out what I see as wrong even if it costs me money. Please, prove me wrong! Show me ONE unique accomplishment of this coin.

"They are not distancing themselves from the water idea" That's because what you are talking about wasn't even the idea proposed, altcoin.center proposed starting his own coin separate coin, we have no place to tell him not to or distance our self from it.  If he did start a coin and there was a weed coin aliance that happened to have a water coin in it then we would be stupid not to consider the idea.    But that is a lot of IFs.

But at this time its just a idea and is nothing directly to do with Dopecoin, so your fud is not only retarded but aimed at totally the wrong people.

Oh and your picture skills still really suck, although clearly you think its hilarious.

You are right Aaron, they do suck. I should have invested in Photoshop lessons instead of Dopecoin.
Activity: 532
This is just being explored and no Dopecoin hasn't committed itself to the 420 Alliance yet ( that hasn't even been built ). There is nothing wrong with discussing ideas! happytoexist needs to relaxe. We are still aiming for darkmarket/cannabis area too .... This was just a more general approach to generating interest outside the cryptoworld  Wink

Yes, to the point!

The Alliance is just being born and the goals getting defined, and while Dopecoindude is one the key people in forging the future of the alliance, that does not mean DOPE would automatically become part of it. Everything needs to be discussed in great detail and depth first, also among the community, and we're really at quite an early stage at the moment. =)

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

I'm sorry, perhaps I took altcoin.center's posts the wrong way yesterday. I was not aware he was simply propositioning DOPE with his idea and that DOPE had yet to make any sort of official decision regarding his idea for this alliance.

In that case, altcoin.center, as a DOPE holder and as a citizen of this planet, GTFO with your silly Finnish groundwater idea.

There is no possible way to package this in such a way that would be acceptable.

Bottling water and shipping it out of its ecosystem is not a practice that favors our planet. Period.

You are wasting your keystrokes bud. These guys are like central bankers. They have no tangible assets to deliver but they demand that you keep faith in their currency even while spouting inane ideas that expose them for who they really are: fraudsters. They are not distancing themselves from the water idea, they are only saying they haven't done it yet. I will keep my 212,0000 Dopecoins only because there might be a greater fool down the line who can bail me out of my position. That being said, I only invest what I am willing to lose so I am not afraid to point out what I see as wrong even if it costs me money. Please, prove me wrong! Show me ONE unique accomplishment of this coin.

"They are not distancing themselves from the water idea" That's because what you are talking about wasn't even the idea proposed, altcoin.center proposed starting his own coin separate coin, we have no place to tell him not to or distance our self from it.  If he did start a coin and there was a weed coin aliance that happened to have a water coin in it then we would be stupid not to consider the idea.    But that is a lot of IFs.

But at this time its just a idea and is nothing directly to do with Dopecoin, so your fud is not only retarded but aimed at totally the wrong people.

Oh and your picture skills still really suck, although clearly you think its hilarious.

Yes, to the point!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

http://s3.postimg.org/3yabrldnn/water.png
Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Yes, to the point!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center

legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

More like he needs to man up and use his real bct account..... and get some photoshop skills.

So true! hahaha ... just people jump to conclusions all the time.
Activity: 532
And here come the FUD brigade, dope coin has nothing to do with bottled water, the lead dev (dopecoindude) has never said it will be done, so stop going off the rails over nothing.  Altcoin.center has every right to try and explore other ideas to aid crypto and dopecoin, so there is no need for you to throw your rattles out of the pram.

As dopey has said, our aim is still for the dope market and that has never changed.

I own a lot of Dopecoins, it's not FUD when it's legitimate criticism. Buy or sell the coin, I don't give a flip. The shills on this board are the mindless cheerleaders who are trying to recover their lost investments. Deliver on your initial promise, don't come up with some wild sh*t about water in Finland. You just can't handle the truth!

Hello all,

More like he needs to man up and use his real bct account..... and get some photoshop skills.
And here come the FUD brigade, dope coin has nothing to do with bottled water, the lead dev (dopecoindude) has never said it will be done, so stop going off the rails over nothing.  Altcoin.center has every right to try and explore other ideas to aid crypto and dopecoin, so there is no need for you to throw your rattles out of the pram.

As dopey has said, our aim is still for the dope market and that has never changed.

I own a lot of Dopecoins, it's not FUD when it's legitimate criticism. Buy or sell the coin, I don't give a flip. The shills on this board are the mindless cheerleaders who are trying to recover their lost investments. Deliver on your initial promise, don't come up with some wild sh*t about water in Finland. You just can't handle the truth!

Hello all,

http://s3.postimg.org/3yabrldnn/water.png
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
Please don't back up the value of any coins, especially DOPE, with groundwater.

The process of taking water from the ground, bottling it, and shipping it elsewhere is one of the greatest modern environmental mistakes and travesties.

I will gladly dump all of my DOPE, at a loss if necessary, if it is decided that this coin is to be backed by Finnish groundwater.

Let's take something representing a plant that is good for the planet and back it with something that is terrible for the planet.

Bad idea.

Roll Eyes

Yeah you're going to have to back that claim up.

and let me know how much you want to dump so I can set my buy order.

I'm a busy man. I'd love to hash out every last detail of this well-documented modern environmental dilemma with you, but I haven't the time.

If you care to watch any of these documentaries, you will be provided with a decent summary of the dynamics of water privatization and bottling.

http://www.inspiredwater.org/2010/06/top-5-must-see-water-documentaries/

And if you want my DOPE, that's my sell order at 73 sats.

lets look at this. i think jyri's idea has merit; so does infinitechaos' objection have merit and should be considered. the problem is that world-wide so-called 'capitalists' are buying up land and resources and privatizing them in order to profit. water, being something that we are ALL addicted to, NEED every day, should NEVER be allowed to be privatized, ever! it should be a public resource, period. (will fresh air be the next new product on store shelves? (have you heard of chem-trails?))
  so what if our friends in finland set up their operation as a not-for-profit org? the ppl running it would still make money (for performing a service), and if it were done right the world might gain a new widely distributed water supply at a very reasonable price. lets crowd fund this thing and get rid of the greedy privateers!!! w00t!

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Yes, to the point!

- Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
Looking forward to the details.  Any luck with the 420 alliance?

Hi, and sorry for the delay in responding!

"Luck" may not have much to do with it but we are making progress. Grin

Hoping to get a web site out this weekend so we can get properly organized.

Yours,

Jyri
--
Altcoin.Center
Jump to: