Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 228. (Read 635458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Consider me in for 275k DOPE for your bounty

2MM DOPE.  I'm starting to get jealous here.

ETA: Any higher and I'm breaking open the programming books myself.  Cool

No kidding. I need to start thinking about this myself Wink

Yes, was moving some servers around yesterday, so will get up to date with the pending v2>v3 exchanges tonight and also get at least a basic page up for the donation site, I'm working on a way that I record who it comes from (but allowing users to say anon if they prefer) so that we can refund if needs be to keep everything fair.

Yes, this is perfect.  I'll jump on IRC shortly.  Things are moving forward don't entertain any trolls going forward it basically does nothing.
legendary
Activity: 1246

2MM DOPE.  I'm starting to get jealous here.

ETA: Any higher and I'm breaking open the programming books myself.  Cool
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
legendary
C'mon guys.  Why are you feeding this troll?   Aaron don't let this asshat get to you.  This is the post that should have generated a page of replies

--->

1.725MM DOPE is almost 1% of the entire supply of DOPE that will ever exist.  Let's just keep it in those terms for now... and the bounty will grow from here.  You want to speculate on price?  We pull this off the way Dopecoindude and I discussed in IRC the other day and DOPE easily rockets into the top 10 of crypto market capitalizations.  It's more than just becoming the go to currency for dark markets and it's more than just taking market share from them.  Now,  it takes market share from Ebay and Amazon and becomes a giant yard sale of decentralized ecommerce where people will be encouraged to hold the currency and buy their stash with the interest, all free of charge.   

<-----

Let's keep it positive and ignore the FUDtard.    This is an attainable goal.  The framework is already there.

Good point.  It was a good gangbang though, and was nice to finally expose him and get that out of the way.

1.725MM DOPE is a nice chunk to have Cool

I'll add more to that, currently buying cheap coins lol

Nice little bump in volume there, was that you?
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Yes, keep sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting la, la, la. You guys brag so much but this is literally the most useless coin I own. I swear it's run by a bunch of 14 year old kids because that is the only demographic I know of that lies so blatantly and badly.

A bounty is being put together to actually help finally move the project along, and you have nothing but bitter bullshit to put forth.  Dump your coin and leave if you feel it's done for good.  Otherwise, shit in someone elses thread.

So they need more handouts to even get started, months after launch? That's not a red flag?

The only red flag here is your incessant whining.  Care to put anything up towards the bounty, or just sit in here and bitch?

I'd rather burn my money in a trashcan than put more into Dopecoin, I would get better ROI.

and here is the proof that you don't own any DOPE at all.

Case closed.

So you invested about $10-20 and that deserves the pure FUD you spread,  really you need to get a life. I pay more than that on server bills to help get everybody on here a ROI!

Yes, the price has always been this low.

I based that on up to 150 sato, nice try.
the btc is dropping ,
other coins are doing the same action, it is normal.
Activity: 532
C'mon guys.  Why are you feeding this troll?   Aaron don't let this asshat get to you.  This is the post that should have generated a page of replies

--->

1.725MM DOPE is almost 1% of the entire supply of DOPE that will ever exist.  Let's just keep it in those terms for now... and the bounty will grow from here.  You want to speculate on price?  We pull this off the way Dopecoindude and I discussed in IRC the other day and DOPE easily rockets into the top 10 of crypto market capitalizations.  It's more than just becoming the go to currency for dark markets and it's more than just taking market share from them.  Now,  it takes market share from Ebay and Amazon and becomes a giant yard sale of decentralized ecommerce where people will be encouraged to hold the currency and buy their stash with the interest, all free of charge.   

<-----

Let's keep it positive and ignore the FUDtard.    This is an attainable goal.  The framework is already there.

Good point.  It was a good gangbang though, and was nice to finally expose him and get that out of the way.

I'll add more to that, currently buying cheap coins lol
Hi, I've been out for few months from cryptocurrency world, and I have quite many of old dope coins...Can I still change those to new ones? I had no idea about the changes for this :S

Yes, we're still exchanging
legendary

--->

<-----

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
Hi, I've been out for few months from cryptocurrency world, and I have quite many of old dope coins...Can I still change those to new ones? I had no idea about the changes for this :S
Activity: 126
Merit: 100

--->

<-----

Yes, keep sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting la, la, la. You guys brag so much but this is literally the most useless coin I own. I swear it's run by a bunch of 14 year old kids because that is the only demographic I know of that lies so blatantly and badly.

A bounty is being put together to actually help finally move the project along, and you have nothing but bitter bullshit to put forth.  Dump your coin and leave if you feel it's done for good.  Otherwise, shit in someone elses thread.

So they need more handouts to even get started, months after launch? That's not a red flag?

The only red flag here is your incessant whining.  Care to put anything up towards the bounty, or just sit in here and bitch?

I'd rather burn my money in a trashcan than put more into Dopecoin, I would get better ROI.

Case closed.

So you invested about $10-20 and that deserves the pure FUD you spread,  really you need to get a life. I pay more than that on server bills to help get everybody on here a ROI!

That's 2 btc near the top of the original pump prices (~3800 sats).  If he stuck around that long to just start bitching NOW, when something is actually being put together, he has bigger problems than we can solve.

Yes, that was a very long time ago on dopecoin v2, i think the highest I saw on dope v3 about was about 150-200 for a brief time when we swapped to v3 on bittrex.
legendary

Case closed.

That's 2 btc near the top of the original pump prices (~3800 sats).  If he stuck around that long to just start bitching NOW, when something is actually being put together, he has bigger problems than we can solve.

Case closed.

Activity: 35

Case closed.

http://s2.postimg.org/mdzhpzp6h/Capture.jpg

Case closed.

So you invested about $10-20 and that deserves the pure FUD you spread,  really you need to get a life. I pay more than that A MONTH on server bills to help get everybody on here a ROI!
Yes, keep sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting la, la, la. You guys brag so much but this is literally the most useless coin I own. I swear it's run by a bunch of 14 year old kids because that is the only demographic I know of that lies so blatantly and badly. All you do is ask for more handouts and more "community involvement" which means you are either too lazy or too stupid to do any work on your own. You have been stringing us all along for months now, people like me are not going to go away. Or voice is going to get louder and louder until nobody will waste any money on this piece of crap.

You do realise we can see your history of posts? only 6 of 29 posts were not fud attacking dopecoin on this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/happytoexist-392185

Again, if you yourself were not so childish, why would you not use your real username rather than a shill account?

I signed up for this account just to prevent others from wasting their money like I did. I am performing a public duty, providing a real voice amongst the zombie cheerleaders that post here.

HA, and there you have it.  A shill.  You don't own DOPE at all.  Piss off.

Now that the shill has been exposed, we can move on.

Any luck on the donation site discussed earlier?

Yes, was moving some servers around yesterday, so will get up to date with the pending v2>v3 exchanges tonight and also get at least a basic page up for the donation site, I'm working on a way that I record who it comes from (but allowing users to say anon if they prefer) so that we can refund if needs be to keep everything fair.

Case closed.

http://s2.postimg.org/mdzhpzp6h/Capture.jpg
legendary

Case closed.
legendary
Yes, keep sticking your fingers in your ears and shouting la, la, la. You guys brag so much but this is literally the most useless coin I own. I swear it's run by a bunch of 14 year old kids because that is the only demographic I know of that lies so blatantly and badly. All you do is ask for more handouts and more "community involvement" which means you are either too lazy or too stupid to do any work on your own. You have been stringing us all along for months now, people like me are not going to go away. Or voice is going to get louder and louder until nobody will waste any money on this piece of crap.

You do realise we can see your history of posts? only 6 of 29 posts were not fud attacking dopecoin on this topic: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/happytoexist-392185

Again, if you yourself were not so childish, why would you not use your real username rather than a shill account?

I signed up for this account just to prevent others from wasting their money like I did. I am performing a public duty, providing a real voice amongst the zombie cheerleaders that post here.

HA, and there you have it.  A shill.  You don't own DOPE at all.  Piss off.

Now that the shill has been exposed, we can move on.

Any luck on the donation site discussed earlier?

Jump to: