Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 343. (Read 635455 times)

Activity: 229
Merit: 100
We support you for as long as you need.
Alright guys check out the products about to roll out of some of your very own dopecoin retailers doors!

Sorry about the large sizes, I will resize them later!  Hope y'all approve!

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
After Action Report from the Cannabis Cup?  Was Dopecoin well received?  Did potcoin have a presence?
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Did i miss something? Fork incoming in 2 days??? What are the changes?
If I'm not mistaken Digishield and heartbleed fix.

Ah, ok. I thought something else Cheesy

As well as timewarp exploit fix....Developers have done alot to get this coin on the ongoing path of being as profitable as it was this weekend!
Digishield replaces KGW, so there will be no more timewarp issue. Smiley

As well as timewarp exploit fix....Developers have done alot to get this coin on the ongoing path of being as profitable as it was this weekend!
legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Got my coins back @ 220-230  Grin

I'll wait till it hit 160 - 180 Smiley

I was hoping for the magic number 138 to be the rock bottom before it bounces back Smiley
All Dopecoins should be bought at 420 sat! (or a 10-fold of it)
Activity: 280

I was hoping for the magic number 138 to be the rock bottom before it bounces back Smiley
legendary

Alright need y'all to help upvote our Reddit on Bitcoin, Cryptocurrency, etc!  The more upvotes you get the more people who will see it and check out Dopecoin!  Adding potential investors, miners, etc!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/23lmx4/first_ever_cryptocurrency_pageant_miss_dopecoin/

Also don't forget our friend at CryptoArticles who wrote up a post for us!

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/23iv2m/miss_dopecoin_2014_50k_dopecoin_more_in_rewards/?already_submitted=true

Also start posting on this Bitcointalk Forum, and anyone who can post this elsewhere so that it's not marked as Spam from one person, contact me and I'll give you the code!  Thanks and let's get the recognizition we need now that we made headway!!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579111.0;topicseen
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Activity: 280
Any idea of a floor for the dump?

I'm holdin but I'm getting nervous

Don't worry... the joint always comes around for a second round Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

Awesome! btw: nice # for your activity score lol Tongue

amusing how these things come together at times Wink
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Thanx for the heads up bud.

Ah well looks like I'm long on DOPE.

Also whats the status on the coins algo? Staying with scrypt or have you considered changing to one of the more energy efficient GPU friendly Algo's?

I'm not one for telling people to invest or not to invest, but I can give my opinion.

Don't get nervous, with the Miss Dopecoin just starting off and we have raffles coming up as well as glass stores and headshops that will be accepting dopecoin.  And now with digishield added, TMB has let off for a bit, Heartbleed has been fixed and timewarp exploid will be handled on the block Dopey discussed, we will actually get back on track!

It's only been a little over two months on this coin, and we have seen alot of traction, gotten news press, and are just getting started.

Besides in my opinion this is one of the greatest ALT coins for functionality.  We have poker, spin the wheel, dice, an ePOS system, android wallet, buy dope by CC, as well as incentive mining options!  

If you could name other Alt coins that have been around 6+ months with this many options, you'll see those are the top coins out there.  When Dopecoin has been around for a little over 2 months.  Imagine where this coin could be in 6 with a community as great as this one!

Hope that helps answer your question.

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

Activity: 143
Please forgive my absence from the thread this morning. I have been celebrating Easter with my family.

Now for the wallet update.

The windows and mac wallets are now available for download at http://dopecoin.com/downloads.php

The wallet version that you should be using is 2.1.0.0

Official announcement coming soon.

Happy Easter guys

just downloaded it, a nd it works good and is the good version.

Thanks!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Please forgive my absence from the thread this morning. I have been celebrating Easter with my family.

Now for the wallet update.

The windows and mac wallets are now available for download at http://dopecoin.com/downloads.php

This wallet upgrade is mandatory and all users will need the new wallet when the fork comes into place at block 85803 which is anticipated in a couple days.

The android wallet is completed and I am just getting it uploaded now. So please give me an hour or so before you download it.

The wallet version that you should be using is 2.1.0.0

Official announcement coming soon.

Happy Easter guys
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Happy 420 day everyone!
Jump to: