Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 346. (Read 635455 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
Are Digiminer.net and Scryptmined.com dead?
Don't remember if I left any coins in their wallets... Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
not really it will not deflate it is being given to people who smoke pot what would they do buy pot or trade it for cash for groceries

lol, good luck with that.

AUR
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
not really it will not deflate it is being given to people who smoke pot what would they do buy pot or trade it for cash for groceries
legendary
i dont think its a pump we are very undervalued compared to our neighbour potcoin

Agreed.
Potcoin pump ended yesterday.  Dopecoin pump starts today.  Coincidence?  Wink

potcoin wasnt a pump there is a airdrop tomorrow thats the reason for the rise, potcoin hasnt even been dumped, its stable

a dump is where the coin returns to where it started, pot is still at 3000, lol everything is a pump to people

I said it was pumped, not dumped.  It will deflate with an airdrop though.  Airdrops always deflate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I'm eager to see if this price rise will stick
Activity: 406
You call THAT a pump ?

It's already crashing.

They're finding a new floor.  You don't have the stomach for this kind of thing, do you?

I don't care, I only bet 0.5btc on this "coin"

Perhaps blackcoin is a better fit for you.  I'll take that dope off of your hands @ a price point of 150 satoshis

I'm also on BlackCoin  Tongue

Cheesy

Anyway, if it's the same people who pumped POT, 24hr volume was right around ~400 BTC (cryptsy and mintpal), so we may have so more to go.

Yeah, but the problem is that I saw the pump just 20 minuts ago, and jumped in it when it was quite high at 730 sat. It dropped just after that, now I have to wait it goes beyond at least 750 sat Tongue
i dont think its a pump we are very undervalued compared to our neighbour potcoin

Agreed.

potcoin wasnt a pump there is a airdrop tomorrow thats the reason for the rise, potcoin hasnt even been dumped, its stable

a dump is where the coin returns to where it started, pot is still at 3000, lol everything is a pump to people
legendary
You call THAT a pump ?

It's already crashing.

They're finding a new floor.  You don't have the stomach for this kind of thing, do you?

Perhaps blackcoin is a better fit for you.  I'll take that dope off of your hands @ a price point of 150 satoshis

Cheesy

Anyway, if it's the same people who pumped POT, 24hr volume was right around ~400 BTC (cryptsy and mintpal), so we may have so more to go.
You call THAT a pump ?

It's already crashing.

legendary
You call THAT a pump ?

It's already crashing.

You call THAT a pump ?

It's already crashing.

legendary
You call THAT a pump ?

It's already crashing.

You call THAT a pump ?

It's already crashing.
legendary

Agreed.
Activity: 301
Merit: 250
Lets pump it to 1000 I want to make some money.

so you want to pump it to a 1000 and u want to dump it?

what are you doing to pump it?

I want to keep pumping the price until it is where it is supposed to be. Coin is very undervalued.

Agreed.
Activity: 126
Check my sign for more MHs

so you want to pump it to a 1000 and u want to dump it?

what are you doing to pump it?
legendary
Not a very heavy volume pump.  If I dumped we'd be back @ 150 (not going to happen BTW)  Cheesy
Jump to: