Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 348. (Read 635455 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Almost 10pm EST.  Poker players ready?
Activity: 229
Merit: 100
We support you for as long as you need.
I got in on that blackcoin deal as well!  Now who's ready for raffles and to get this Miss Dopecoin Off the ground!  We are about to actually start promoting and the girls are prepping up their pics to enter!  Who's ready to see what attention we are about to gain!
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The price will only pump if POS system start working, cause this coin is impossible to mine right now...so I hope that Dopey has everything ready by the end of next week

I wonder where 40m coins are, usually multipools dump coins but i don't see any large sell orders..
premine?  
I think dev means ePOS ? ( Electronic Point of Sale)  But that is totally useless right now, when we look available coins and coin price.
Do you want to mine week and get one candy  Grin Grin

I've been thinking the same for months (crypto time). Multipools are mining it regardless of the profit, but the daily volume is a joke. TradeMyBit is claiming dope to be having a rate of .0231 BTC/Day/MH. Just below that you can see White coin with a profitability of about 0.0079 BTC/Day/MH (about 3 times lower). Even if I were to practically implement the the said DOPE numbers, with a 1 MH rig, I can mine about 3000 DOPE in a day. Selling that on Mintpal for even the currently spiked figure of 160 sats, I can make about 0.0047 BTC (not 0.0231 BTC as claimed). That's about 5 times lower. The lack of a BTC volume spike indicates its not being sold (and hence bought by someone) on Mintpal. I strongly feel its being traded outside Mintpal and being hoarded.

As the catwoman would say so elegantly:

"There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne" Cheesy

Hope you cashed out your potcoin at the top of this most recent pump like I did  Cheesy

No, but I made a small killing on the Dark coin train yesterday and WC pump Smiley Logicoin before that... was there to mine that at the start by sheer luck! It never "felt right" to buy POT for BTC.... don't even look at their charts. Guess you could call it an "aversion" Tongue Have my superman eyes on Asiacoin at the moment....
legendary
The price will only pump if POS system start working, cause this coin is impossible to mine right now...so I hope that Dopey has everything ready by the end of next week

I wonder where 40m coins are, usually multipools dump coins but i don't see any large sell orders..
premine?  
I think dev means ePOS ? ( Electronic Point of Sale)  But that is totally useless right now, when we look available coins and coin price.

I've been thinking the same for months (crypto time). Multipools are mining it regardless of the profit, but the daily volume is a joke. TradeMyBit is claiming dope to be having a rate of .0231 BTC/Day/MH. Just below that you can see White coin with a profitability of about 0.0079 BTC/Day/MH (about 3 times lower). Even if I were to practically implement the the said DOPE numbers, with a 1 MH rig, I can mine about 3000 DOPE in a day. Selling that on Mintpal for even the currently spiked figure of 160 sats, I can make about 0.0047 BTC (not 0.0231 BTC as claimed). That's about 5 times lower. The lack of a BTC volume spike indicates its not being sold (and hence bought by someone) on Mintpal. I strongly feel its being traded outside Mintpal and being hoarded.

Hope you cashed out your potcoin at the top of this most recent pump like I did  Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

premine?  

legendary
"waiting for players..."

beer is flowing, let's play  Cool
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
hallowman i will play for sure
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin
We really need to have some big  investors pumping Dopecoin. One thing we can say for sure, is that this guy is working hard for his coin.

It will come for sure its just a matter of time.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Still in for poker in 4 hours, but I'm also in there NOW!  Let's get some players.

I suck at it or I would Tongue  I'll come in soon!
legendary
Activity: 1120
We really need to have some big  investors pumping Dopecoin. One thing we can say for sure, is that this guy is working hard for his coin.
legendary
Still in for poker in 4 hours, but I'm also in there NOW!  Let's get some players.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Will dopecoin have a presence @ the Denver Cannabis Cup?

We have a men on the ground!  He and his crew have made a banner and printed out flyers for DopeCoin which will be given out by his guys at Dabfest and Cannibis Cup in Colorado this weekend!   Grin

Dopecoin will have a presence at this particular places.

Also, if you have spart BTC like 50 cents worth lets push us up on coinpayments!
https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-results
legendary
Activity: 1120
I didn't even the 2nd image wow! NICE!!  Grin

You mean THIS one?  Wink

Nice... i mean the idea is pretty nice. More marketing around the idea can give dump some pretty good action.
legendary
Will dopecoin have a presence @ the Denver Cannabis Cup?
Activity: 143
I have posted this before. Lats all vote on www.allcrypt.com you can vote every 24 hours, so it could not be very hard to get dopecoin listed there!
Dopey we need more markets, and maybe we should go to coinwarz!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

premine?  

legendary

You are aware that dope is not proof of stake, nor will it be, aren't you?
Activity: 126
Nice pump at mintpal.
inb4 forced back down to 150 :C
Jump to: