Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 391. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
looks good,I am looking forward you can be better,support the dopecoin
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
Sent ya some DOPE to mess around with.

Everything was heavily tested before launch and is functioning beautifully and securely.

Cheers bud

when does the gambling stuff come out??
Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Everything was heavily tested before launch and is functioning beautifully and securely.

Cheers bud

Got it in about 2 minutes. Works great. Thanks!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
price increasing  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Cheers bud
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
DopeCoin Joins the elite!

Proudly introducing the DopeCoin Android Mobile Wallet APP  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dopecoin.wallet

Another massive step forward for our infrastructure department!

Please send some to my DOPE android wallet for testing

4WYbGMkafbaGFBVqdNhprWWNxGH8bL4mug

Thanks

Btw. Great work dopey!!!
DopeCoin Joins the elite!

Proudly introducing the DopeCoin Android Mobile Wallet APP  https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dopecoin.wallet

Another massive step forward for our infrastructure department!

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Do you ship to Canada? I got lots of Dopecoin, but no Canadian nor Canadian-shipping retailers to use yet
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
You would be a very smart man to accept Dopecoin for your products Tongue

I'm sure the girl would allow that to happen, she doesn't fully comprehend Alt Currencies in the first place.  Would that be something y'all would be interested in?

Thanks for the suggestion!

The way I see it, the more retailers that accept it, the more value it has assuming the places that accept it offer quality products/services.

That's how it works with any coin, so I agree with you completely.  And I see y'all are on MintPal so that works for me.  I would be willing to go ahead and accept it as forms of payment for custom etched glasses and engraved pipes!

Right now doing a special, $30 per glass pipe with a single name engraved.
Plus S&H which for the continental US will be $8.

So whatever that winds up being at the current SELL price of DopeCoin, I will go ahead and accept as forms of payment!

Unless you have a merchant service already?  Are there Pint Glass, Beer Mugs, Shot Glasses etc that you may want to do a group buy for with the leaf on it, or the coin logo?  Or designs you would just want purchase in general?  Let us know!

Here's our current store in the works.
https://www.etsy.com/shop/pixskull

Thanks and hope we can add an addition to this coin!
Activity: 37

I'm sure the girl would allow that to happen, she doesn't fully comprehend Alt Currencies in the first place.  Would that be something y'all would be interested in?

The way I see it, the more retailers that accept it, the more value it has assuming the places that accept it offer quality products/services.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 434
Activity: 37
Don't forget you can buy DopeCoin with Credit Card Now:
http://cryptokopen.eu/

Just tried it worked flawlesly  Grin

Also, love the SPIN the wheel haha ....addicting!

edit: on a side note I've been working on a non-related dopecoin project that has to do with crypto swapping but one of the first crypto's we'll be adding is DopeCoin of course !

Basically, it will allow you to just swap with another users coin 2 coin without the hassles of an exchange. Easy & quick. I'll announce a demo shortly.

I think this might be used to help solve the lack of anonymity too! If we had say a website where you could make payments in any coin(you'd send your coins to the site, and select a different type of coin to be sent to the address to receive payment). This would mean that any coin could be accepted anywhere Bitcoin is technically, you could pay a company in Bitcoin without needing to directly convert your currency to Bitcoin on an exchange kind of like how there are systems setup so when you pay in Bitcoin it can instantly be turned into cash! Also If I sent a payment of Dopecoins to the site, and had it pay the merchant site in bitcoins, they cannot trace that transaction back in the block chain! Dopecoins go in Bitcoins come out, however they don't know which Dopecoin transaction belongs to which Bitcoin transaction. Just something to think about. Also I don't think anyone could be liable for 3rd party users using the system to do illicit things. You don't have any idea where the transactions or coming from or going to, you are not liable so long as you put a disclaimer that it's not to be abused! I could be wrong about this, but if I'm correct in my thinking this could be a good way to revolutionize making paying in cryptocurrency easy/painless/more secure and anonymous!
Activity: 280
so when does the new stuff launch?

edit: what time this week?

Bhuwahahahaha.... Beware... Beware!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1yS4HKWhE8
so when does the new stuff launch?

edit: what time this week?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
nice i can see this  thing  explode in a few days throw half my portfolio at this hidded gem Smiley

It is going to rock and roll  ...smart idea throwing some of this in your portfolio Wink
nice i can see this  thing  explode in a few days throw half my portfolio at this hidded gem Smiley
Dopey, how about a multipool that pays out in Dopecoin instead of BTC in the to-do list? That looks to be the emerging trend of late, and if we're early adopters to it, can rise the dopecoin value to its proper mining rate figure and keep it stable/steady rise. Blackcoin went that route, there's one for mintcoin.... Reddcoin is looking to implement it as well. Check out http://www.reddit.com/r/reddCoin/comments/20hx12/project_proposal_multipool_that_pays_reddcoin/

This is a really clever idea. As soon as I get an opportunity I will have a closer look.

Thanks for your suggestion.
Jump to: