Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 387. (Read 635454 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
This article confuses me http://www.heavy.com/tech/2014/03/potcoin-dopecoin-bitcoin-drugs/

seems like they are promoting Potcoin more when Dopecoin has clearly surpassed Potcoin, shit, we have retailers. They didn't even mention that.

Some Bias going on for sure.

So funny to see PotCoin users claiming they aren't for the "illegal market"  a comment from their reddit and someones response defending DopeCoin.

I especially like how they pretty much made dopecoin look like the knock-off they are, highlighting how they're existence is for pretty much just money laundering and black market deals. We came out looking good in that article! Way to go team! :-)

Responses to some of the quotes to the  article....

PotCoin's mrjones said it's possible to use PotCoin on illegal drugs or anything else.
Lol...right and PotCoin can't be used for the same uses? in other words, pot meets kettle. At least DopeCoin is honest about what it will be used for PotCoin is foolish to think otherwise.
Bottom line, if you are a bad person doing bad things, PotCoin is no place to play, and obviously if a crime has been committed, our cooperation will be swift."
LOL ...what is PotCoin going to do give a little hand slap to the bad people ? ...this is hilarious !

We are on Business Insider now: http://www.businessinsider.com/potcoin-and-dopecoin-2014-3

IntheCapital: http://inthecapital.streetwise.co/2014/03/19/potcoin-and-dopecoin-look-to-bridge-drug-and-bitcoin-markets/
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
A facebook group admin I know is on board. He's gonna relay some Dopecoin info to a couple groups totaling ~9,000 followers, at some point in the near future.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
exactly my thoughts lol
This article confuses me http://www.heavy.com/tech/2014/03/potcoin-dopecoin-bitcoin-drugs/

seems like they are promoting Potcoin more when Dopecoin has clearly surpassed Potcoin, shit, we have retailers. They didn't even mention that.
Funny how that works...Pretty sure we have a reddit, too, and Dopecoin's devs work under anonymity. Not sure why the focus is more on Potcoin.

add 400 more followers Wink

I went from my sell order on Mintpal to my wallet after that announcement. m00n inbound.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Headed to Vancouver.

Please guys comment on that huffington post article ASAP if possible
fill the first section with dopecoin mentions and dopecoin.com etc

Thank you

I'm off now.

Congrats on the article, just tweeted out to 573 followers.

Awesome! Thanks AdamT you rock.  There is a fox news Business reporter interviewing Dopey now get ready for this!
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Headed to Vancouver.

Thank you

I'm off now.

Congrats on the article, just tweeted out to 573 followers.
I have just been contacted by a reporter from FOX and will be holding an interview shortly.

Buy now guys.

I would love to see early supporters and believers profit heavily from they're investments.

I will not fail you and will push DopeCoin to at least $1 each with the goal of $10 each. I hope that by this point you guys believe in the DopeCoin's ability to execute.

Congratulations folks!
FOX contacted you? Now that's pretty awesome. You're pretty awesome, Dopey, and I commemorate you for all the effort you're putting forward.

Also, $1 a dopecoin?...I hate to be a skeptic, but I'm not sure it'll go THAT high...Maybe 10 cents at most(Which is still a lot). At least, by the end of 2014.

If it does though, a lot of us are going to be loaded. And $10 each will make a few of us millionaires. Cheesy

Thanks for the kind words.

The one thing that I am continuously repeating to people that I work with. Think Bigger! Aim Higher! DO MORE!

$10 a coin is the goal and I will work harder than most will ever realize to make it all happen!
Oh, I KNOW you will work your damnedest to get to that goal. I'm just being skeptical, which is typical of me. Best thing you can do is prove me wrong, then call me out and say "Told ya so!" Wink
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
I have just been contacted by a reporter from FOX and will be holding an interview shortly.

Buy now guys.

I would love to see early supporters and believers profit heavily from they're investments.

I will not fail you and will push DopeCoin to at least $1 each with the goal of $10 each. I hope that by this point you guys believe in the DopeCoin's ability to execute.

Congratulations folks!
FOX contacted you? Now that's pretty awesome. You're pretty awesome, Dopey, and I commemorate you for all the effort you're putting forward.

Also, $1 a dopecoin?...I hate to be a skeptic, but I'm not sure it'll go THAT high...Maybe 10 cents at most(Which is still a lot). At least, by the end of 2014.

If it does though, a lot of us are going to be loaded. And $10 each will make a few of us millionaires. Cheesy

Thanks for the kind words.

The one thing that I am continuously repeating to people that I work with. Think Bigger! Aim Higher! DO MORE!

$10 a coin is the goal and I will work harder than most will ever realize to make it all happen!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Buy now guys.

I will not fail you and will push DopeCoin to at least $1 each with the goal of $10 each. I hope that by this point you guys believe in the DopeCoin's team ability to execute.

Congratulations folks!

I can't keep up with all the good news!  Grin

Keep it up Dopey!

Btw: if you all have a reddit account upvote this http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/20t9zi/these_bitcoins_for_marijuana_try_to_solve_legal/

Buy now guys.

Congratulations folks!

Buy now guys.

I will not fail you and will push DopeCoin to at least $1 each with the goal of $10 each. I hope that by this point you guys believe in the DopeCoin's team ability to execute.

Congratulations folks!

Congrats to you DOPEY! Lets do this!!!

Buy now guys.

Congratulations folks!
And I would comment on Huff Post, but it seems they assume everyone on the planet uses Facebook. I refuse to use Facebook, so I guess I can't login to comment. Sorry.

Yes, noticed how heavy they are on having peeps sign in with this stuff.
I can't stand sites like that. I'm not a social network kind of guy, and I can't stand Facebook...so to have a site that's exclusive "Sign in with this shit" instead of just a plain site login is irritating. What exactly is wrong with a simple sign-in...?
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
And I would comment on Huff Post, but it seems they assume everyone on the planet uses Facebook. I refuse to use Facebook, so I guess I can't login to comment. Sorry.

Yes, noticed how heavy they are on having peeps sign in with this stuff.
Have a good stay in Canada, eh? Come to Toronto some time!
Headed to Vancouver.

Thank you

I'm off now.
I am now headed to the airport to travel to Canada.

I will be hard to contact over the next couple of days but DopeCoindude, cryptobrother and aaronm will be around to help out in any way needed.

Great day for us today guy!

Thank you to all of you who have believed in this project.

Warm regards,

Dopey
Where are you going in Canada?
Jump to: