Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 395. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Absolutely, I'm traveling to Canada on Tuesday and will be taking some time to talk with shop owners personally.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Hey Dopey. Reckon we'll get any Canadian-friendly retailers someday?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Click on image for More information!

Official Giveaway! You can't miss Free DopeCoin!

More than 100,000 DopeCoins for Giveaway! Which is about 0.4 BTC

CryptoBrother - Official DopeCoin Promoter & Admin

More information about DopeCoin:

News: www.dopecoin.info
Twitter: @DopeCoins

Powered by Rafflecopter

Excellent!!  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

Click on image for More information!

Official Giveaway! You can't miss Free DopeCoin!

More than 100,000 DopeCoins for Giveaway! Which is about 0.4 BTC

CryptoBrother - Official DopeCoin Promoter & Admin

More information about DopeCoin:

News: www.dopecoin.info
Twitter: @DopeCoins

Powered by Rafflecopter
I'm also pleased to announce that you can now buy DopeCoin's with your credit card or bank account using Skrill checkout at http://cryptokopen.eu/

Another step forward for our infrastructure department.
Cleaned up the OP a bit.

Everything is moving along great. Android wallet is planned for release on Monday!
Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
JOIN TO THIS POOL LET'S MAKE DOPECOIN MORE STABLE!

http://dope.towho.de/index.php

mining at 0.5% pool fee
No email verification

No email for withdrawals

Proportional Payouts

Settings for Stratum (recommended):

STRATUM:    stratum+tcp://dope.towho.de

PORT:   3337

Username: Weblogin.Worker

Password:    Worker Password

Hello i have a question,
On what is the USD/Day based? it is showing that with just 26KH/s you mine 27 dopecoins a day. And that you will make $436.0001 a day.
that cant be right!
Is it based on bitcoin prices?

(i post this here because i cant sand you a message on your site by contact; keeps reporting There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.)
Greet  
You can always use the API at https://cointweak.com/API if you want an easy way to figure out the daily revenue. It's always up-to-date and an easy way for you to present the service to your miners.
Please give us some more good news, Dopey...I can't stand to see this price go lower

Complaining about prices is not good, Dopey cannot change the prices, only you, the community can change prices, by buying up cheap coins, by refusing to sell cheap. Let Dope work on what he is good in, and let the community work on what they are good at, and combined you can create a nice powerful coin and prices will adjust automatically, please remember that we are in a bear market too. A lot of coin prices are under pressure.
I ain't complaining, pal. There was no intended implication that he can change prices. However, what CAN change prices is good news and new events, thus I'm wishing for more good news from Dopey. That was my point, and I'm sorry that you misinterpreted that.
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

mining at 0.5% pool fee
No email verification

No email for withdrawals

Proportional Payouts

Hello i have a question,
On what is the USD/Day based? it is showing that with just 26KH/s you mine 27 dopecoins a day. And that you will make $436.0001 a day.
that cant be right!

(i post this here because i cant sand you a message on your site by contact; keeps reporting There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.)
Greet  

Hey.

i'm not owner of this pool. There is bad configuration in files i think. Use www.mintpal.com to check Your estimate earnings
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Be patient please!

We are working hard to give for community this what We need!

I'm / We are looking someone who have knowledge in creating videos.

Bounty: 10,000 DopeCoin - PM me If You can povide for Us good video.

Activity: 143

mining at 0.5% pool fee
No email verification

No email for withdrawals

Proportional Payouts

Hello i have a question,
that cant be right!

Greet  
Activity: 238
Please give us some more good news, Dopey...I can't stand to see this price go lower

Complaining about prices is not good, Dopey cannot change the prices, only you, the community can change prices, by buying up cheap coins, by refusing to sell cheap. Let Dope work on what he is good in, and let the community work on what they are good at, and combined you can create a nice powerful coin and prices will adjust automatically, please remember that we are in a bear market too. A lot of coin prices are under pressure.

True that!
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Activity: 308
CoinTweak profitability charts
Down to 370 sats.

We are currently talking to Cryptsy stay tune!   Grin
Oh, that will DEFINITELY help to be a part of them!
They reached out to us . Response being sent. Should be interesting!

DopeCoin Faucets filled up ....
http://dopecoin.info/#faucets
As long as you don't pay the bribe they ask for getting listed/reach the top of the voting list. Cryptsy is not the holy grail of exchanges, and exchange rate won't magically go up once you get listed there. They have too many markets to be noticed, so if people don't know the coin they won't trade us on Cryptsy either. Unless you love to have trading bots jump on the coin to have the coin losing value on them.
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

mining at 0.5% pool fee
No email verification

No email for withdrawals

Proportional Payouts

Update:

38.4    DOPE    Scrypt    222.578m    stratum-us.trademybit.com:3387    455.325m

First number is % profitability compared to LTC....

These guys need to piss off.

A miners of them just noticed he is almost losing money lately, and posted it on their thread, about time!
Good...Those guys are going to ruin a lot of markets.
Update:

38.4    DOPE    Scrypt    222.578m    stratum-us.trademybit.com:3387    455.325m

A miners of them just noticed he is almost losing money lately, and posted it on their thread, about time!
Update:

Update:

Jump to: