Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 398. (Read 635454 times)

legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin
Hope you don't mind putting my own take on it...

I'm aware of the armory adopting dopecoin, that's great, as much as I don't care for the site, any progress is good progress!

Wow, I didn't know that. So Armory is looking to bring in DopeCoin? Great news regardless even though I've never used it before!

Dammit, I'm too high. I confused dope and drk for a sec. Although my support resides with Dopecoin nonetheless! just a false bit of excitement on my part I suppose = /

Hahaha it happens. I thought it might be that.  No worries dude!
Activity: 101
Merit: 10

I'm aware of the armory adopting dopecoin, that's great, as much as I don't care for the site, any progress is good progress!

Wow, I didn't know that. So Armory is looking to bring in DopeCoin? Great news regardless even though I've never used it before!

Dammit, I'm too high. I confused dope and drk for a sec. Although my support resides with Dopecoin nonetheless! just a false bit of excitement on my part I suppose = /
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Is the primary objective to develop your own proprietary bartering website where people can exchange goods for DOPEcoin?
I think this would be an ideal thing to do.  As there is direct use of DopeCoin people would be willing to Barter against it quiet frequently. My question is. How do we get access to the API and start dev. some of these type of websites ? I believe we have a GitHub/API but I can't find the link.

Or rather, is your objective to get many of the already prevalent darknet sites to adopt DOPEcoin as a secondary currency?

I think DopeCoin will find itself to them more so then darknet sites will come to DopeCoin. Just my opinion.

PS : The graphic design for this coin has FAR SURPASSED that of any other coin! Who would have honestly thought? Graphic designers for this coin are uncanny.

Top notch graphics I couldn't agree more. I'm constantly blown away by the work that is put out!
legendary
Activity: 854
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
You are doing a good job Dopey. Impressing me every time I get on.
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Really exciting to see progress on this coin. I grabbed as much as I could while it's under 500.

My question to Dopey  --

Is the primary objective to develop your own proprietary bartering website where people can exchange goods for DOPEcoin?

Or rather, is your objective to get many of the already prevalent darknet sites to adopt DOPEcoin as a secondary currency?

Edit : That's drk, not dope, sorry. A bit high Sad

Thanks dopey!

PS : The graphic design for this coin has FAR SURPASSED that of any other coin! Who would have honestly thought? Graphic designers for this coin are uncanny.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Here's a quick teaser of another project wrapping up.
Relentless progress!

Now this looks fun! great job on this and the wallet!  Grin
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Here's a quick teaser of another project wrapping up.
Relentless progress!

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
That's awesome, Dopey. Can't wait to see what else you reveal
legendary
Activity: 854
Finalized Paper wallet design teaser pics.

Awesome! Nice work!
NICE

Thanks bud!

I think it might be safe to say we will have the most badass paper wallet in the business.
Finalized Paper wallet design teaser pics.

Activity: 238
prepump for the updates this week
this happened last time

Dope should be trading at 2k sats WITHOUT any pumps, this coins is way too cheap.

We could try reach an agreement with trademybit. We may beg them not to attack the coin for 12-24 hours and see what happens to the price.
Activity: 350
dope @ 420 ^^
Activity: 126
I hope it does get to 2000 sat at some point.
legendary
Activity: 1120
prepump for the updates this week
this happened last time

Dope should be trading at 2k sats WITHOUT any pumps, this coins is way too cheap.
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

You can't miss this train!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
@DEV,

If you want to tip me for my great ideas from yesterday then please do so :

4WVPQAvFned5WRaBfuFETKZwXYUCLTLyS3

Or if someone from the community want to tip, don't hesitate to do so Cheesy

Hopefully, the ideas were good  Wink

I sent some DOPE to you. Thanks for bringing good ideas to the community.

You can ask him  Wink

It are 3 unique ideas. Never done by any other coin (yet) and Mr. Dope will have a look at it how it can be achieved. Thanks! Smiley

I love unique ideas very good  Grin . I'm sure Dopey will take a hard close look at them as this coin is on the cutting-edge of new ways to make a coin better.  This is a revolution for a better coin as much as it is about taking on the billion dollar industry we are in!
legendary
Those 3 ideas take a decent amount of time.

1 idea is very simple as it isn't a technical idea, it is more a real world idea. Smiley The other 2 are really technical and will take a lot of time to achieve. I have been looking at Dope from the start, and this one can be big. Not jump a pump and dump coin, more a stable growing coin like Klondike coin, and that is what i like.
legendary
@DEV,

If you want to tip me for my great ideas from yesterday then please do so :

4WVPQAvFned5WRaBfuFETKZwXYUCLTLyS3

Or if someone from the community want to tip, don't hesitate to do so Cheesy

Hopefully, the ideas were good  Wink

I sent some DOPE to you. Thanks for bringing good ideas to the community.

You can ask him  Wink

It are 3 unique ideas. Never done by any other coin (yet) and Mr. Dope will have a look at it how it can be achieved. Thanks! Smiley
Jump to: