Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 400. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
Lets show to the world the power of Dopecoin!!!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
get in on this coin while its still low its about to take off!  what a steal of a coin  Grin
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
after this perfect news everyone is buyin Cheesy
Lets go buy,buy,buy  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
You got a really busy week ahead of you, huh? Looking forward to the results!

Full steam ahead with everything I can possibly throw at it! You bet!
Activity: 126
Some exciting updates scheduled for this week folks.

-Android Wallet
-Dice Game
-Spinwheel Game
-Texas Hold'em Poker
-Paper Wallet
-Website Upgrade
-Contact / email support
-Experiencing the results of media solicitation
-Beginning of development on POS/shopping cart API

All of these are scheduled for release this week guys:)
It's a race to get the infrastructure in place before we blow up. Recommend buying at these amazing prices.

Here is a little teaser pic for you of the first draft of the paper wallet.

Great great great..
Come on guy! I want to see a fantastic future with dope ! Smiley
You got a really busy week ahead of you, huh? Looking forward to the results!
Some exciting updates scheduled for this week folks.

-Android Wallet
-Dice Game
-Spinwheel Game
-Texas Hold'em Poker
-Paper Wallet
-Website Upgrade
-Contact / email support
-Experiencing the results of media solicitation
-Beginning of development on POS/shopping cart API

All of these are scheduled for release this week guys:)
It's a race to get the infrastructure in place before we blow up. Recommend buying at these amazing prices.

Here is a little teaser pic for you of the first draft of the paper wallet.

i tryed to buy some coins,little bit pump,but price is only low low low,stupid multipool shit...im still mininng.... but have no idea for how long.
Just wait, mate. Keep mining and getting those coins while the backers do their jobs and you'll reap what you sow.
Activity: 417
Merit: 250
i tryed to buy some coins,little bit pump,but price is only low low low,stupid multipool shit...im still mininng.... but have no idea for how long.
I'm going crazy with rig renting...Gonna hit 250,000 coins soon. Cheesy
Activity: 238
Nice works Devs, but now we need to resolve this diff that is always jumping, If u dont resolve this many people will leave this coin, cause we have no profit with this coin!

It's not a code problem. It's the pool with auotosell on, mining 10-20 blocks and leaving...

https://pool.trademybit.com/pools/DOPE they have over half of whole coin network and autosell mode. Cut them out and we're doing absolutely fine  Cheesy

yes plz, remove them, is the only way to the coin survive!

Sadly you can't "remove" them. They're a pool exactly as mine or the one you're mining now. Only difference is all the dopecoins they mine are autosold on most common exchanges and converted in btc.
They have some kind of scrypt to keep mining dope for a few blocks and quit as soon as diff raise up. (I bet they don't gain much at these prices, compared to ltc mining, but they probably do)
Nice works Devs, but now we need to resolve this diff that is always jumping, If u dont resolve this many people will leave this coin, cause we have no profit with this coin!

It's not a code problem. It's the pool with auotosell on, mining 10-20 blocks and leaving...

https://pool.trademybit.com/pools/DOPE they have over half of whole coin network and autosell mode. Cut them out and we're doing absolutely fine  Cheesy

yes plz, remove them, is the only way to the coin survive!

https://pool.trademybit.com/pools/DOPE they have over half of whole coin network and autosell mode. Cut them out and we're doing absolutely fine  Cheesy
Big ups to the devs, they work so hard on this coin.  Wink

Also,

Seriously I don't understand the multipool with autosell on dope but you know it's a free market!

Devs, did you apply for LitePaid? What are the requirements/costs?
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Big ups to the devs, they work so hard on this coin.  Wink

Also, http://i.imgur.com/4p8Vk5J.png
You bet bud, Dopecoindude is just finishing up with it and he will get ahold of you right away.

DopeCoin texas hold'em coming soon!

I want to try it!

(dopey remember text for presentation to the journalist please.)
DopeCoin texas hold'em coming soon!
Jump to: