Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 406. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 250
I got 25k of these but kinda think bitcoin is king and bitcoin scrypt coin playing off the name is going to ring in allot of ears ..gotta counter act and get this moving
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Dopey would you check this website http://www.bitgild.com/ ?

The're dutch and they do accept some altcoins. They have a reputation thread on bitcointalk and seems very honest guys.
Activity: 238
dope.internetarena.it

REGISTER NOW, CHANCE TO WIN 0% FEE NEXT DAYS !

LIVE SINCE LAUNCH - PPLNS SERVER 1% FEE!

PAYOUTS EVERY 5 MINUTES!

Payout: PPLNS 1% Fee only

Server: stratum+tcp://dope.internetarena.it:3333

Support: Mail support ([email protected])

LAST WEEK WINNERS ARE

outkast312  27/02 00:06:29
yangxy2008 26/02 23:59:14
75612657    26/02 23:58:04
Z3PPY        26/02 23:57:23
sysop         26/02 23:56:28

Congratulations, you won a free account for life!
Activity: 308
Is anyone solo mining this coin?  I have about 4500 K/h do you think I can solo if the diff stays under 5 or 6?

Phad.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Here is a sneak peak of our first draft for a physical flyer campaign that is being added to our marketing efforts.

I think I just cried beautiful work dopey!

Daaamn that shit looks dope!
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Fantastic! How many copies are you printing?

Hire a plane and have a hundred thousand flyers drop from it!

haha this is a cool idea. Do it over some huge music festival  like burning man or some 420 event haha
Activity: 126
Fantastic! How many copies are you printing?

Hire a plane and have a hundred thousand flyers drop from it!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
 Here is the finished version. We will be rolling these into coffee shops, retail locations and hopefully dispensaries worldwide very shortly.

This is a reduced quality version due to forum restrictions. You should be able to see a full resolution version here http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=256ve6p&s=8
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Here is a sneak peak of our first draft for a physical flyer campaign that is being added to our marketing efforts.

I think I just cried beautiful work dopey!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
http://www.reddit.com/r/GirlsGoneDopecoin/

Woah, I just caught wind of this.. I can already see BitBlonde becoming one of our more popular forum members:)

now you know why she is ;-)
legendary
Activity: 854
An online retailer would be awesome...I wanna spend some dope. Cheesy

And it would be cool if some our tech-savvy local dealers would get on board as well...
People could spend their dopecoins on a bag of bud (or whatever they want; DOPE is a universal concept)
Way better than walking around with a pocket-full of paper monies...

If we keep plugging dopecoin on weed forums, people will pick up on it...
Seed dealers too; there's tons of them online...fire off emails to all the online seed dealers and share the glorious gospel of Dopecoin  Grin

Use Google and search for cannabis-related businesses and such...dispensaries, hemp shops, bong shops, coffee shops, activist groups, etc...
Every website has an email address or a contact form...use them!
An online retailer would be awesome...I wanna spend some dope. Cheesy
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin

No, that's awesome! Great work!

Is the reddit bot up yet?

Sorry, everyone I was a tad under the weather also!  But should be back up and running here. I'll see where we stand on a reddit tip bot this is needed for sure.
Activity: 434
an online retailer would be great. We need a bigger Reddit presence.
That's great news, Dopey. When you say they will be updating their site to receive dopecoin...Does that mean it's an online retailer?
I don't see us on they're yet, however I have recently sent them a request and am awaiting a response.
Activity: 406
DopeCoin has successfully infiltrated America!

Our first USA based retailer has come aboard and is just updating they're website to receive DopeCoins as we speak.

Additionally I am happy to announce that development is preparing to begin on the Android mobile wallet.

Shortly after we will be focusing on a payment API for retailers.

Things are once again steadily moving forward for the DopeCoin project.

Dopey is a pretty chill guy. Kinda want to meet him face-to-face to discuss this coin in person.

What do you, personally, think needs to happen to make this coin soar?
Activity: 434
Most def. I have been following loosely since the first launch...which scared me away from this launch. However, hearing dopeys reactions and watching the coin, I think it will be going somewhere.
Jump to: