Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 410. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 716
Merit: 500
The price is incredibly low.

Did the network hashrate dropped too?

Yup... big time. Something's definitely up. I like to think of it as the silence before the storm and what not, but I get this feeling people are giving up on mining and overall investing in mining hardwares. Bitcoin scares are at an all time high now... the idea is now being associated with "losing money" and "scam", etc. where I live. There's also the issue about too many coins out there, each with its patriotic "tribe", not very different from ours  Tongue so the hashes spread out thin...

Dude I bet with you, when all the Scrypt-Asics are delivered this summer, the difficulty is in the 1000s, lots of retailers accept DopeCoin and one DOPE is being traded at over 10.000 satoshis you'll keep bumping your head onto the keyboard that you sold this early and didnt mine more when the difficulty was this low, the big reward is only for the faithful holder and supporters. This is a longtherm project, remember, every good company doesnt make profit in the beginning at all, look at Twitter, Facebook, ICQ, Skpe and WhatsApp.

Besides that you are totally right that the market is being flooded with lots of new Altcoins everyday, which are more or less the same, looking at the algorithm, all slightly modified clones of Litecoin. You dont need to be a coder to start a new coin, as there is simple prefabricated software every noob can start a coin with.
Scrypt is faster, resistant to transaction malleability and Asics, thus more democratic and better to use, but still coin Nr.1 is SHA-256.
But thats not what it is about as we could see with DogeCoin, to make a coin successful, it is about the community, spreading, usage and image of the coin.
Scrypt is faster, resistant to transaction malleability and Asics, thus more democratic and better to use, but still coin Nr.1 is SHA-256.
When LiteCoin recovers its Gox-induced long-time-low the AltCoins will move too.

Mark my words and see what I said yesterday;

Seems like it is the best time to buy into Bitcoin and Altcoins right now, this shit should go straight through the roof...

Bitcoin went more then 100 Bucks up today on Bitstamp and BTC-E.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1009
Puff puff pass?

4Gz8Stfv6ukL6MJGEVYHCcfDJ1jHXTkWyZ
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Bitcoin price is going up.
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

Yup... big time. Something's definitely up. I like to think of it as the silence before the storm and what not, but I get this feeling people are giving up on mining and overall investing in mining hardwares. Bitcoin scares are at an all time high now... the idea is now being associated with "losing money" and "scam", etc. where I live. There's also the issue about too many coins out there, each with its patriotic "tribe", not very different from ours  Tongue so the hashes spread out thin...

Fuck the naysayers; stay the course and keep your eyes on the prize.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Good time to mine a crapload of coins before the price goes up again. Don't be discouraged - Good times will come.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Yes.

Current Difficulty    2.73274884
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
It's difficult to speculate at this point. The engine is moving forward and additional retailers and infrastructure is being brought on board.
DopeCoin is literally one tweet or blog post away from getting the viral exposure it needs. I am confident we will achieve this goal by working hard and bringing more supporters onboard.

legendary
Activity: 1120

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
legendary
Activity: 1120
Some great points have been brought up and I love to hear from you guys. We have a great community forming.

And I do fully agree, additional retailers and price stabilization are our 2 biggest hurdles that need to addressed.

If you take a look at coinmarketcap you can see that the top ten currencies all fluctuate for the most part in accordance with Bitcoins price.
This is where DopeCoin needs to be, within the top 10.

For a currency representing an industry of this nature and of this volume and considering Bitcoins previous history. This is an achievable goal and is the final box to be checked off of our todo list.

More retailers are on the way folks:) World wide penetration for DopeCoin by late 2014 seems very achievable at this point from my perspective.

As for the mining pool security flaw. I do not believe we have been affected by this. Hopefully we do not in the future, sadly I have little control over such things.

All I will recommend is don't use your pool as a bank, keep a minimal balance:)

Do you know why Dopecoin is trading sooo low? I've put my miner on it.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Some great points have been brought up and I love to hear from you guys. We have a great community forming.

And I do fully agree, additional retailers and price stabilization are our 2 biggest hurdles that need to addressed.

If you take a look at coinmarketcap you can see that the top ten currencies all fluctuate for the most part in accordance with Bitcoins price.
This is where DopeCoin needs to be, within the top 10.

For a currency representing an industry of this nature and of this volume and considering Bitcoins previous history. This is an achievable goal and is the final box to be checked off of our todo list.

More retailers are on the way folks:) World wide penetration for DopeCoin by late 2014 seems very achievable at this point from my perspective.

As for the mining pool security flaw. I do not believe we have been affected by this. Hopefully we do not in the future, sadly I have little control over such things.

All I will recommend is don't use your pool as a bank, keep a minimal balance:)

Activity: 532
Quote from: Coindesk
Suqua said that security flaws in the Mining Portal Open Source (MPOS) pool software commonly used throughout the community have made it all too easy for cyber attackers to disrupt mining activities and extract ransoms from pools.

CoinDesk: Coin Miners Dogged By Mining Pool Security Flaws

Did this have anything to do with the downtimes of the official DopeCoin pool?

Nope, it was a stratum issue
Quote from: Coindesk
Suqua said that security flaws in the Mining Portal Open Source (MPOS) pool software commonly used throughout the community have made it all too easy for cyber attackers to disrupt mining activities and extract ransoms from pools.

CoinDesk: Coin Miners Dogged By Mining Pool Security Flaws

Did this have anything to do with the downtimes of the official DopeCoin pool?
Sigh... the prices are going down so steadily. Not just dope.... but most coins are seeing this trend. Does it have anything to do with the Mt Gox bankruptcy news? A lot of scare articles about bitcoin are flooding the web now.... my google alerts is going ccrazy!! Is this it, or did something else happen that im unaware of?

You are reading the wrong news sites Wink
I more see updates like; new Bitcoin ATMs in Malaysia and America, new rumors about Goolge and Paypal thinking about Bitcoin implementation, Second Market announced an exchange for this summer, the new FED CEO Yellen speaking out against Bitcoin regulation,  official Bitcoin Banks in Cyprus and Africa...  bullish news everywhere, but the Bitcoin price remains more or less the same, and looking at coinmarketcap.com or cryptmarketcap.com 90% of all Altcoins are falling since this Gox thing, Litecoin hasnt been this low for a long time.
Seems like it is the best time to buy into Bitcoin and Altcoins right now, this shit should go straight through the roof, except there are some things priced in already we dont know yet.
Bitcoin spent a few months at a low last year, then rallied up to 1200. We're going through another low. Just hold on and have patience; These things take time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Sigh... the prices are going down so steadily. Not just dope.... but most coins are seeing this trend. Does it have anything to do with the Mt Gox bankruptcy news? A lot of scare articles about bitcoin are flooding the web now.... my google alerts is going ccrazy!! Is this it, or did something else happen that im unaware of?
Jump to: